• Darksidedog
    • JAG

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, StreetCowboy said:

I think you should treat a serious competition like Poster Of The Year with more respect.  Even if you don't like the turn of events, it seems clear that this year's competition has been run carefully to avoid any hint of impropriety, with departed candidates and former mods ruled out.  That seems only fair, and anyone that found themselves 'offside' so to speak can fairly take no further part in the competition,  You don't get to vote again just because you voted for an inelligible candidate.  People have to take responsibility for their own mistakes, and their own stupidity,

Are you looking at the same competition I am? Seems to be a completely different scenario to the one you describe.

Interesting, there is a total of just 127 votes for all the candidates combined, incredibly low considering a membership in excess of 100K?

However, there is an indicator that 189 votes have been cast, is that 62 spoiled votes?

Yes vote for me, teatotal, non smoking, grumpy old bugger.

Transam likes coming second, gives him something to moan about.:cheesy:

Always the bridesmaid never the bride.

I am eco- friendy, at least i drive an electric vehicle, not a gas guzzler.:cheesy:

3 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Yes vote for me, teatotal, non smoking, grumpy old bugger.

Transam likes coming second, gives him something to moan about.:cheesy:

Always the bridesmaid never the bride.

I am eco- friendy, at least i drive an electric vehicle, not a gas guzzler.:cheesy:

You just provided a list of reasons why we shouldn't vote for you, do you have a few reasons why we should?

6 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Vote for Colin...he doesn't drink at least a dozen beers a day!

You have to look askance at any man that can count the beers he doesn't drink,

I went into the supermarket yesterday and left more crates of beer on the shelf than I could shake a stick at.

18 minutes ago, simoh1490 said:

You just provided a list of reasons why we shouldn't vote for you, do you have a few reasons why we should?

Well may be you dont like me, but the wife loves me.:cheesy:

Edited by colinneil

1 minute ago, colinneil said:

Well may be you dont like me, but the wife loves me.:cheesy:

I love you dearly colin, as much as any other poster, I just don't think you've done anything sufficiently useful in TVF to warrant you being made POTY and to put you in the same posting category as naam, nancy and tutsi.

3 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Well may be you dont like me, but the wife loves me.

"The wife loves me" 

Is that one of those deliberately ambiguous things politicians say?    More to the point, which (or whose) wife, exactly?   Because my father's wife loved me, but she pretty much had to.  And don't even get me started on my old Texas neighbor's wife.  She was making the rounds loving all the neighbors.

5 minutes ago, simoh1490 said:

I love you dearly colin, as much as any other poster, I just don't think you've done anything sufficiently useful in TVF to warrant you being made POTY and to put you in the same posting category as naam, nancy and tutsi.

Did i ask to be nominated?

Answer no.

You say i have not done anything to make me worthy of the title.

Well i am now in training for a sponsored run around Thailand.:cheesy:

11 minutes ago, impulse said:

"The wife loves me" 

Is that one of those deliberately ambiguous things politicians say?    More to the point, which (or whose) wife, exactly?   Because my father's wife loved me, but she pretty much had to.  And don't even get me started on my old Texas neighbor's wife.  She was making the rounds loving all the neighbors.

I hope you are not suggesting that my wife is promiscuous, because if you are that is a vile and disgusting thing to say.

My wife is the most loving/caring person, 1 of the best.

She works full time, comes home and then spends every minute taking care of my needs, she washes/cleans/ dresses/ attends to my bedsores, never stops for 1 minute.

Your comment disgusts me.

Edited by colinneil

5 minutes ago, colinneil said:

She works full time, comes home and then spends every minute taking care of my needs, she washes/cleans/ dresse4s/ attends to my bedsores, never stops for 1 minute.

I think your wife should run instead.....she sounds like a worthy winner!

Edited by RonniePickering22

4 minutes ago, colinneil said:

I hope you are not suggesting that my wife is promiscuous, because if you are that is a vile and disgusting thing to say.

She works full time, comes home and then spends every minute taking care of my needs, she washes/cleans/ dresses/ attends to my bedsores, never stops for 1 minute.

DOT REMOVAL!!!

Just now, colinneil said:

She works full time, comes home and then spends every minute taking care of my needs, she washes/cleans/ dresse4s/ attends to my bedsores, never stops for 1 minute.

My apologies if you took it that way.  I was referring to your choice of words, in the context of a meaningless political campaign.  

This time, you referred to her as "my wife", not "the wife".  

1 hour ago, Thailand said:

Interesting, there is a total of just 127 votes for all the candidates combined, incredibly low considering a membership in excess of 100K?

However, there is an indicator that 189 votes have been cast, is that 62 spoiled votes?

Hanging chads, I suspect.

regards Worgeordie

26 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Don’t think they’ve been applied to the leaderboard yet, but votes are being recast. 

What fun would the next 11 days be if we already knew the winner? 

And think of all the clicks and views and holiday ad revenue TVF would miss out on if the smack slinging were to end early.