• Darksidedog
    • JAG

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Scott said:

Oops, I have had to remove a photo.   That breaks a few rules and could cause us a bit of trouble.   We wouldn't want Thaivisa to get shut down until AFTER the election.

A candidate on a suspension could still accrue votes, but couldn't comment.  It has happened, by the way.   If they get banned, then they are out of the contest.   I believe that has happened as well, but with the exemplary lineup we have this year, I don't think we have to worry....well maybe a little with Baboon and Transam!

I'm still impressed by tutsiwarrior (?) winning POTY and being suspended within 24 hours!

Now that's my idea of a true POTY :smile:.

21 hours ago, NancyL said:

It's good to have you back, JT, but how can you possibly be "totally satisfied with this solution" when the 38 voters for Dave2 were not given the same consideration as the measly 30 voters for Craig?  

And even if you accept that injustice, how do you explain the fact that JAG made it to the finals with 6 votes in Poll 2, yet two others who also had 6 votes in Poll 2 didn't?  To refresh your memory, here is a link to the final results of Poll 2:

JAG and darksidedog, who both had 6 votes, are in the final poll. evenstevens was ineligible due to having incurred a ban.  So all eligible posters with 6 votes are more are represented. Vote!!!

1 minute ago, Sheryl said:

JAG and darksidedog, who both had 6 votes, are in the final poll. evenstevens was ineligible due to having incurred a ban.  So all eligible posters with 6 votes are more are represented. Vote!!!

Sorry, you seemed to have missed the name 'baboon' before the exclamation marks. Please edit accordingly. Thanks.

38 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

Was evenstephens banned or suspended to be unelible?

Oops I am guessing banned. Have lost count how many times Trans has been suspended. 

In regard to the dave2 thing.

If we can nominate deceased members then I can nominate two exemplary members who have passed recently. 

Management did the right thing by giving him an honorary award and moving on to the vertical nominees. 

1 minute ago, sipi said:

In regard to the dave2 thing.

If we can nominate deceased members then I can nominate two exemplary members who have passed recently. 

Management did the right thing by giving him an honorary award and moving on to the vertical nominees. 

You're due for another dot anytime soon .....