1. 1. Final Round for POTY, 2017

• Transam
    • Colinneil
    • Baboon
    • Darksidedog
    • JAG

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:

Does that make pretty in pink Dee Snider queen of the drag queens ..

IMG_20171221_175255.jpg

Nothing wrong with dressing up in lady's clothing; it's all part of growing up and being British

Edited by StreetCowboy

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, StreetCowboy said:

On the bright side, my son can play the Z Cars theme on the flute.  Culture is not doomed.

Indeed proficiency of a musical instrument is to be nurtured in this age of digitalisation ..Z cars toon is  based on a 19th century folk song .. apparently .. 

Update time .....

Trans has just would up a meeting with his new PR people ...... bit of the unknown there ..... Colinneil is in contact with his overseas team and pushing for more exposure .... Darkside is looking for a lamp post and JAG is saying nowt.

Baboon is doing what he always does, never misses an opportunity does that lad, animalistic even ......

8 minutes ago, geronimo said:

Update time .....

Trans has just would up a meeting with his new PR people ...... bit of the unknown there ..... Colinneil is in contact with his overseas team and pushing for more exposure .... Darkside is looking for a lamp post and JAG is saying nowt.

Baboon is doing what he always does, never misses an opportunity does that lad, animalistic even ......

I heard that, pardon?

images (41).jpg

5 minutes ago, Scott said:

Geronimo, it's so frustrating being on the forum and talking to yourself.   I hate it when I get into an argument with myself and then lose the argument!

Too old in the tooth here .... enjoy solitude actually. Run my own publishing company from home and see about 5 people per week who are not family .....