Dutch man arrested for double "revenge" murder of Thai girlfriend's mother and brother

Jonathan Fairfield

Dutch man arrested for double "revenge" murder of Thai girlfriend's mother and brother

aa2.png

Image: Daily News

Surin police suspect a 53 year old man from the Netherlands murdered his ex girlfriend's mother and brother at the family house.

Witnesses saw "Rene" (name transliterated from Thai) on a rented motorcycle looking for the house of his estranged girlfriend. She had tried to get away from him and warned her mother to take care because he might come looking for her.

He was angry at being rejected and wanted a gold necklace back, she had said.

But on Monday evening the girlfriend was not at the house in Ban Khok Muang of Sawai sub-district, Muang Surin when it appears Rene came calling. 

Next morning, Tuesday at 7.30am, a relative went to the house and found a bloodbath and called Sawai police.

They found house owner Noi Sadomsuk, 53, dressed in a sarong and top with dozens of stab wounds. She was lying dead by a plow outside the house. 

Inside the house there was a lot of blood in lines, droplets and pools. In the kitchen was Noi's son Patcharin Sadomsuk, 30, who had been stabbed ten times in the chest and back.

A relative said that the son was incapacitated from a broken left leg from a previous accident.

In fields behind the house police found a bloodstained knife and a black bag containing two phones, two more knives and some other unspecified items, reported Daily News

aa1.jpg

Image: Sanook

There was a trail of blood droplets on the road outside the house leading all the way to the temple of Wat Silaram where Rene was said to have stayed because he had no money.

A volunteer foundation medic called Pichaiphat Yimpenyuang, 44, told police that he had seen the suspect on Monday evening after he said he had a motorcycle accident in which he had fallen off his bike.

He had a badly cut hand and said he just wanted to go to Bangkok. Pichaiphat thought this was strange so he took a photo. He persuaded the foreigner to go to Surin Hospital after taking the bike for safe keeping back to Noi's house.

At the time he had no idea there had been trouble there but in the morning when villagers gathered at the scene of the murders he told police what had happened the night before and they took Rene into custody.

The house is some 200 meters from others in the village.

Another daughter of the deceased told the police that her elder sister had had a relationship with the suspect but she had broken it off after only a short time.

She said her elder sister had warned their mother that Rene might come looking for her and to watch out. He was angry at being rejected, she said, and wanted a gold necklace back. 

Police said that the suspect had no money and no passport.

Daily News did not report that any charges have yet been made but said that the suspect was in custody. 

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-12-19

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well he is going to have plenty of time on his hands,to think

why did i do such a crazy thing,why not just move on,plenty

more fish in the sea,he has really f4cked up his life,while

taking the life of two others.

regards worgeordie

Whats his real name ? I know a lot of Dutch mafia guys have been hiding in Thailand for a long time. Probably overstayed the visa for many years . Maybe wanted for serious crime in his home country. 

"No money, no passport". That says a lot. Only thing left after a lenghty stay in Thailand is a bad temper and a non-functioning brain.
There are times, when I can understand the TAT = Quality tourists in, basket cases out!

I insist, there are sighns that indicate when a person is on the verge of "cracking-up". I could make a list of symptoms, but to keep it short: Irregular, agressive behaviour, incoherent talk, lack of personal hygene and disregarding the simlplest forms of "dress-code" are very basic indicators.
- There is no way, that the Dutchman "cracked-up" overnight in such a way. Warning sighns were ignored by his "surroundings".
An idea: Instead of checking Farangs wearing no helmets while driving their Motorbikes, why the Police not follow up on "hints from within the populace", signaling those "walking time bombs" in time. Most will be on "overstay" anyway. Better they "crack-up" in their home-country, instead of Thailand.
Cheers.
PS: Would not recomment for any Farangs to aquire property near "Ban Khok Muang" for the next 25 years. The locals are equipped with some sort of "Elephant-Memory".    

8 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

He was angry at being rejected, she said, and wanted a gold necklace back. 

Obviously invested more than he could afford to lose.

To resort to this type of jealous behaviour just shows how possessive his character is.

Sad lose for the x girlfriend over a necklace and trying to stay away from a jealous, possessive and demented hell bound x partner.

RIP to the mother and brother, life cut short so unexpectedly. 

4 hours ago, gk10002000 said:

What a crappy way to live in one's middle age.  No job, probably no job skills, no money, no assets.  Just hanging on in a foreign country, no real place to live, doing nothing to improve one's condition.  Just an accident waiting to happen. 

theirs shxt loads of waster here like that

5 hours ago, swissie said:

"No money, no passport". That says a lot. Only thing left after a lenghty stay in Thailand is a bad temper and a non-functioning brain.
There are times, when I can understand the TAT = Quality tourists in, basket cases out!

I insist, there are sighns that indicate when a person is on the verge of "cracking-up". I could make a list of symptoms, but to keep it short: Irregular, agressive behaviour, incoherent talk, lack of personal hygene and disregarding the simlplest forms of "dress-code" are very basic indicators.
- There is no way, that the Dutchman "cracked-up" overnight in such a way. Warning sighns were ignored by his "surroundings".
An idea: Instead of checking Farangs wearing no helmets while driving their Motorbikes, why the Police not follow up on "hints from within the populace", signaling those "walking time bombs" in time. Most will be on "overstay" anyway. Better they "crack-up" in their home-country, instead of Thailand.
Cheers.
PS: Would not recomment for any Farangs to aquire property near "Ban Khok Muang" for the next 25 years. The locals are equipped with some sort of "Elephant-Memory".    

I agree but "Irregular, aggressive behaviour, incoherent talk, lack of personal hygiene and disregarding the simplest forms of "dress-code" are very basic indicators." are NOT illegal, so the police can't do anything. 

I know that there are politically correct terms for insane behaviour but I prefer to think of it simply as good or evil.

Every time I encounter evil I try to understand it but I think there really is no understanding it.  It is an entity of its own. 

ERADICATE, ERADICATE.

5 hours ago, swissie said:

Cheers.

"I could make a list of symptoms, but to keep it short: Irregular, agressive behaviour, incoherent talk, lack of personal hygene and disregarding the simlplest forms of "dress-code" are very basic indicators."

The beer bars of Pattaya would be empty if your approach was implemented.

The English would be prevented from entering the country, I can't understand a word they say.  

6 hours ago, AlexRich said:

Why do that over a cheap necklace? Money well spent to discover your girlfriend is a “wrong un”.

some people cannot take rejection , its still upto the girl if she does not want to see him again even if he bought her a gold neckless , he obviously thought he had bought her by giving her a gold neckless . and to be honest she did the right thing not wanting to see him as she obviously saw something she did not like AS IN HIS ACTIONS !! so he was the wrong un !! throw away the key good ridance to him !

Looks like this guy not only lost all his money and passport - but now his freedom at the expense of other innocent lives.

Too often we read about "broke fallangs" that either commit suicide or heinous crimes. My advice if any-one is on a slide - get a grip and a ticket home where the "system" can help you.