Congratulations: Poster-of-the-Year, 2017

Scott

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, transam said:

Sir.Trans has a hangover, l saw the sun rising as l went to bed...sad-face.gif.5b49d654affacdaa69fcfe9973747873.gif

forgot that litre of water before bed then .....  it mentions that in the POTY winners manual .... page 481, para 3 .....

1 minute ago, transam said:

I was in no condition to read/see anything....ashamed-smiley-emoticon.png.dedc2d843266e90a99226db095a7d2f0.png

there's a half finished chang in the fridge .... next to the dog biscuits ..... then you can start again, but remember ..... your official tour starts tomorrow ....

Edited by geronimo

1 hour ago, geronimo said:

Update .. the POTY Winner has now been ceremoniously bathed, with the ice and banana leaves, as is customary, then there's the smearing of coconut oil ......

Do you mind? I'm eating...

56 minutes ago, transam said:

Sir.Trans has a hangover, l saw the sun rising as l went to bed...sad-face.gif.5b49d654affacdaa69fcfe9973747873.gif

Hopefully you weren't one of those bastards that started the loud, bang fireworks around 7 p.m. and continued until 4 a.m. (Where is the angry emoticon?)

Sorry, I'm still bad-tempered about it as one of my dogs was terrified throughout this period - so obviously I'm also sleep-deprived. Grrrrr!

40 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

Hopefully you weren't one of those bastards that started the loud, bang fireworks around 7 p.m. and continued until 4 a.m. (Where is the angry emoticon?)

Sorry, I'm still bad-tempered about it as one of my dogs was terrified throughout this period - so obviously I'm also sleep-deprived. Grrrrr!

Not guilty, but my vocal renditions........classic-guitar-smiley-emoticon.gif.085ddc260a41d498aae95864df9ea5fd.gif........ may have had a similar effect...

15 minutes ago, transam said:

Not guilty, but my vocal renditions.... may have had a similar effect...

Maybe because like one of those high-frequency whistles, only dogs can hear his vocal renditions.

Related image

Edited by JLCrab

41 minutes ago, geronimo said:

News just in .......

Trans is now dancing on the tables and thinks JLC is on his way .....

Well he might dance on the tables but he isn't gonna sing on here. That would ruin the act. Like people finding out that Jack Benny actually CAN play the violin real well or someone actually taking Henny Youngman's wife so he cant open every routine with "Take my wife ... PLEASE!"

jackbenny.jpg

Edited by JLCrab