Have you left Thailand ?

superal

4 hours ago, sanemax said:

The opposite for me .

Previously, my whole life seemed to revolve around drinking and girls .

That life is OK, if you have something like a job , to keep you away from that for a while .

As Im not working , my whole existence was either drinking , drunk or hungover and I was either with a girl , or trying to get rid of one .

Quite a few girls tried to move in with me permanently and I had to turf them out , I then stopped allowing girl to even stay for the whole night , uncomfortable situations , the girl from last night wants to go out to eat , sat in a restaurant , hungover , nothing to say , and wishing that they would just go .

Got completely bored with drinking and girl , so, gave them both up , and the money that I save , I spend it on other, better things .

Dont get me wrong, Im not trying to tell everyone else , what they should be doing , I am just talking about me and what I want  

Seriously, if what you say was fact, you gave up sex AS WELL AS drinking. I can understand why one wouldn't want to be an obnoxious drunken sot, have hangovers and kill one's liver, but I can't understand why you would want to also give up something extremely pleasurable, very satisfying, and good exercise to boot.

It's your choice and IMO your loss, but as they say "hup to you".

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Seriously, if what you say was fact, you gave up sex AS WELL AS drinking. I can understand why one wouldn't want to be an obnoxious drunken sot, have hangovers and kill one's liver, but I can't understand why you would want to also give up something extremely pleasurable, very satisfying, and good exercise to boot.

It's your choice and IMO your loss, but as they say "hup to you".

Bored with it .

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

Serious question. If someone has done something that was immensely satisfying, and extremely pleasurable, why would they be prepared to give it up if they still had the opportunity to do so?

I've never wanted to give up anything I enjoyed in my entire life.

Smokers say the same thing, mate, but when they stop, they realise they've been drug addicts their whole lives.

Who says I've given it up?

I'm just fine in that regard, thanks for your concern 

Unlike some, I just don't behave like a starving man who's just seen a Big Mac.

2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

TBH, most of the time, the girls were just as drunk as I was

Well, that explains a lot. Did you ever try with one that wasn't drunk, while you were not drunk, take 2 or 3 hours and not kick her out of bed as soon as you are satisfied.

Personally, I enjoyed waking up with the lovely maiden almost as much as when doing the horizontal folk dancing.

2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Bored with it .

I can only assume you never really enjoyed it much to say that.

From reading the posts of two others on here, I think I must have been extraordinarily fortunate with my partners in LOS.

Could be because I actually treated them well though, and not just as an object to relieve myself in. One tends to get back what one invests in another, whether it is caring for them and what they want, or treating them like a disposable means to an end.

I really think this thread would be better on Farang Pub now. 

9 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Well, that explains a lot. Did you ever try with one that wasn't drunk, while you were not drunk, take 2 or 3 hours and not kick her out of bed as soon as you are satisfied.

Personally, I enjoyed waking up with the lovely maiden almost as much as when doing the horizontal folk dancing.

Are you a "morning breath" guy then?

8 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

Smokers say the same thing, mate, but when they stop, they realise they've been drug addicts their whole lives.

Who says I've given it up?

I'm just fine in that regard, thanks for your concern 

Unlike some, I just don't behave like a starving man who's just seen a Big Mac.

Strange comparison. Smoking is annoying to other people and apparently gives little benefit while slowly killing the smoker. At least no smoker has ever told me of any reason to do so, other than it kills appetite or makes them calm or something to do with their hands.

Of course it's addictive as well.

Unless one is Michael Douglas, sex is not a drug, and doesn't normally kill one.

27 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

From reading the posts of two others on here, I think I must have been extraordinarily fortunate with my partners in LOS.

Could be because I actually treated them well though, and not just as an object to relieve myself in. One tends to get back what one invests in another, whether it is caring for them and what they want, or treating them like a disposable means to an end.

Are you talking about short term  prostitutes or long term girlfriends ?

11 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Everyone's different, mate

Maybe what you regard as a great bedroom session would be considered tame by others

You say you had some sort of sexual epiphany when you started with Thai chicks and that's fine

To many, they're pretty for sure but that's about as far as it goes 

40 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You really do not have to be concerned about myself .

I do know how girls work and what to do and marathon sessions are not beyond my capabilities

I always put girls first , girls always come first

Its just that I dont need to tell everyone about it .

4 hours ago, sanemax said:

You really do not have to be concerned about myself .

I do know how girls work and what to do and marathon sessions are not beyond my capabilities

I always put girls first , girls always come first

Its just that I dont need to tell everyone about it .

maybe it's time for a rebranding,....have you considered sanemin?

This thread seems to have gone totally off-topic.

Mods, please put this thread out of its misery, or move it to Farang Pub - it's like reading idiot teens arguing back and forth about 'my dick is bigger and better than your dick'.

On 06/01/2018 at 3:14 PM, amvet said:

I would have gone somewhere else except my Social Security and VA pension are direct deposit to my Thai bank account and the VA pays for my health care in a Thai hospital (FMP) also medications are cheap and I can buy them from the pharmacy myself.  My internet is 200Mbps/100Mbps and the Lotus where I shop has three discount brothels attached that sponsor local farm girls who can attend college and only have to work on weekends and holidays after their homework is done.  

I'd go somewhere else if the infrastructure was equivalent and the women readily available for old fellas like myself.  Vietnam has monopoly money, Cambodia has Hun sen, Laos and Burma are still in the Middle ages for so many things.  Muslims scare me and Singapore is too expensive and Chinese people dirty and spit and poop everywhere.  But I'll keep looking.  

Hi, we would like to offer you a job

Plz contract us at :

Tourism Authority of Thailand

1600 New Phetchaburi Road, Makkasan, Ratchathevi, Bangkok 10400, THAILAND 
Tel: 662 250 5500, TAT Contact Center: 1672

On 1/11/2018 at 9:20 AM, superal said:

A bit like working in a chocolate factory , soon get fed up with eating chocolate . Everything in moderation I suppose and easy to fall into the drinking slide . What have you found that occupies your time now and is the temptation there to return to your old habits ? 

I just cannot drink in moderation though , always just say to myself, just have the one or two beers and that will be it , but after two beers I just think, one more wont hurt and next thing I know, its a few days later and Im still drinking .

Only thing that I can do is too not even have one beer .

To have incentive , I worked out how much that I would spent on drink in a day , then hold that money and go and spend it on something else the next day , clothes or whatever .

I was also friends with a hill tribe lady , she had an 18 month old boy with the father no where to be seen and she is the stay at home type and not going out very much .

I took him down to 7/11 a few times , then to the park , to the market and took him and his mum out for feeds , spending the money which I would have spent on drink, on days out with them 

Much more enjoyable than drinking oneself into oblivion every night .

A year later and hes developed into a great little kid , happy and confident and bilingual .

Always comes running to me if he needs help with anything .

As we walk down the street , we often walk past the drinkers, prostitutes and customers with their bottles of whisky  , start off the bottle , all drinking and laughing , and by the time they ve drank the whole bottle , they are shouting and arguing .

Thats all the incentive that I need, to stay tee total

17 hours ago, speedtripler said:

Hi, we would like to offer you a job

Plz contract us at :

Tourism Authority of Thailand

1600 New Phetchaburi Road, Makkasan, Ratchathevi, Bangkok 10400, THAILAND 
Tel: 662 250 5500, TAT Contact Center: 1672

I have fought for Thailand in a war.  Lived here for many years.  I haven't been dumped by a Thai woman or family.  I have few if any problems here certainly much less than I experienced in America where being a male or a person with an opinion is now illegal. 

1 hour ago, amvet said:

I have fought for Thailand in a war.  Lived here for many years.  I haven't been dumped by a Thai woman or family.  I have few if any problems here certainly much less than I experienced in America where being a male or a person with an opinion is now illegal. 

Another hero who thinks he's saving the world....Chuck Norris salutes you, but stop watching so many movies!

Edited by torrzent

1 hour ago, torrzent said:

Another hero who thinks he's saving the world....Chuck Norris salutes you, but stop watching so many movies!

Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam I did not fight for.  Which neighboring country to Thailand would you rather live in?  One of the reasons so many xpats live in Thailand and don't want to move to a neighboring country are a direct result of the attempted Communist takeover of Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam and Thailand in the 1960's.  Thailand was the only country to escape the fate of its neighbors thanks to many Americans.  Read a bit before you attack other posters. 

Edited by amvet

33 minutes ago, amvet said:

Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam I did not fight for.  Which neighboring country to Thailand would you rather live in?  One of the reasons so many xpats live in Thailand and don't want to move to a neighboring country are a direct result of the attempted Communist takeover of Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam and Thailand in the 1960's.  Thailand was the only country to escape the fate of its neighbors thanks to many Americans.  Read a bit before you attack other posters. 

Laos is a nice location thesedays

Not sure about the villages but I always enjoy Vientiane.... 

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 9:20 AM, superal said:

A bit like working in a chocolate factory , soon get fed up with eating chocolate . Everything in moderation I suppose and easy to fall into the drinking slide . What have you found that occupies your time now and is the temptation there to return to your old habits ? 

You identified the secret to a happy life right there. Everything in moderation leads to a happy healthy life, but just as important is acceptance of whatever one has, rather than always wanting more. Wanting more is probably why few rich people are truly happy, and a peasant that has all they need can be.

I think the Buddha had something to say about acceptance.

You don't half talk shi' ite!

You just pull these nuggets of daftness out of thin air and your brain rubber stamps them as genuine fact, right?

These people don't give a rat's ass about communists in the 60s. They don't move because prostitutes are less ubiquitous and medical care is piss poor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 1/9/2018 at 7:26 PM, MaeJoMTB said:

Not sure medical care make me feel good, I try to avoid that.

If all I wanted was cheap sex and booze, I'd be living in PI, Thailand is double price for those items.

But wanting sex is normal, I don't know of any man that wouldn't have sex every day if it were easily available.

" . . . if it were easily available "?  It is isn't it?