SURVEY: Should Trump be invited to Prince Harry's Wedding?

Scott

SURVEY: Should President Trump be invited to the Royal Wedding?  

198 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Just Weird said:

Even more to the point is that this is a Thaivisa joke poll about a hypothetical situation that the public will never be involved in, never mind be informed about what is being considered.   Egos, fragile or otherwise, do not come into it.

' Egos, fragile or otherwise, do not come into it.'

Beg to differ. Maybe you haven't noticed yet, but to Donny John, EVERYTHING is about ego.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Thingamabob said:

I wouldn't want to go to this, no way.

That made me laugh and think about my father.  During the 1976 Olympics in Canada -- my father spent most of his time making sure he was at least one room away ahead of the Queen so he would never have to go through the formality of being introduced (local VIP) etc. (my mother was interested in meeting her).  It brought back that image -- had a chuckle.

I am with you on this one - I like Prince Harry, I respect Prince Harry as an individual - but I hate formalities or large events -- for me attending would be torture.

Edited by bkkcanuck8

37 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

As for Harry, he would seem to be the only 'royal' who is actually English.

Hmmm, according to my youngest Harry can't make a decent pot of tea. Personal experience in Afghanistan (could have been the useless MOD teabags mind).

18 minutes ago, sawadee1947 said:

we are living in Thailand. What the hell we are interested in this immature randy little boy....?

He has matured quite a lot since those youthful days.  He earned my respect when he made it very clear that if the men in his regiment were being deployed to a hot spot that he made it very clear that he was to be deployed as well -- even when the government was trying to hold him back rather than put a royal into the line of fire at a time the UK was not at war.  His involvement with the Invictus games (after he was outed by the press and had to be withdrawn rather than put his men in more danger) cemented that view.  

2 hours ago, Stocky said:

Probably not, as he prefers to be the sole focus of attention.

You're right.  Trump doesn't care a whit about anything that doesn't revolve around Him.

He insists on being the center of attention, even if he has to shoulder people out of the way for a photo.

12 hours ago, Scott said:

Should Prince Harry be forced to invite President Trump to his wedding?

Considering the leering, odious behaviour he displayed after stumbling across a wedding at his golf course last year, I wouldn't want him around.

37 minutes ago, bkkcanuck8 said:

He has matured quite a lot since those youthful days.  He earned my respect when he made it very clear that if the men in his regiment were being deployed to a hot spot that he made it very clear that he was to be deployed as well -- even when the government was trying to hold him back rather than put a royal into the line of fire at a time the UK was not at war.  His involvement with the Invictus games (after he was outed by the press and had to be withdrawn rather than put his men in more danger) cemented that view.  

...admitted. And what is so special to mention him? There are millions in the world better than him. Just one of a family of robbing and grabbing greediness

7 hours ago, Silurian said:

For me, more to the point, it seems Prince Harry can't invite Obama as it would seem a slight to Donny John. So this is where we are at, that Donny John's frail little ego won't be able to handle Obama being invited but not himself. What a delicate little flower the man-child POTUS is.

Prince Harry should be free to invite (or not invite) whom ever he chooses and not have to worry about some backlash from a fragile infant or his followers.

Up to Harry and Megan, this is not a state event, I doubt there will be any attending other than maybe a few royal relatives...

The wedding to be held at Windsor with a capacity of about 800 means that if all heads of state were to be invited with there spouses and partners that would take up half the gust list particularly if King Mswati III were to attend with all his 12 wives.

So why invite the the head of a renegade British colony?

7 hours ago, FreddieRoyle said:

Who or what is this "Donny John" you keep banging on about? Most forum users are forced to use proper and correct names for public figures.

He is well known as, "The Donald" here in the U.S.

You obviously care enough to reply to one post and post this again... that is more posts than I post to threads that I care nothing of :shock1:
Who cares?? That I post on a thread doesn't mean I care. How/why could you possibly make that assumption? Bizarre......at best. Don't assess others on your own actions.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Just now, F4UCorsair said:

Who cares?? That I post on a thread doesn't mean I care. How/why could you possibly make that assumption? Bizarre......at best. Don't assess others on your own actions.

Usually when I don't care, I don't bother opening up a poll thread just to post "who cares", let alone making two postings (I vaguely think you made an earlier post but I am not going to look - since I don't care what was said :shock1: ). That is just too much effort when I don't care....  

24 minutes ago, F4UCorsair said:

TV is a forum where a member can post on any thread, whether it interests him or not, within the forum rules, of course, and there is no rule that says he must care or have an interest in the thread subject.

I'd wager that a large percentage of posts are by people who have no interest in a thread subject, or care.

Edited by F4UCorsair

Harry doesn't look if he has any Saxe-Coburg-Gotha or Mountbatten genes in him.

I hope The Don is busy on their wedding day. I also don't want an invite.

1 hour ago, Basil B said:

The wedding is not a state event.

IMHO there are 192 Heads of State, who should take preference over him...

I take it you are not too keen on The Don then!

Edited by owl sees all

8 hours ago, samsensam said:

invite him. the british people will show him and the world exactly what they think about him. (unlike in other countries he's visited)

I hope you jest.

Don't you really think courtesy should be shown to all heads of State?

I am not a Trump fan at all.

23 minutes ago, bkkcanuck8 said:

Usually when I don't care, I don't bother opening up a poll thread just to post "who cares", let alone making two postings (I vaguely think you made an earlier post but I am not going to look - since I don't care what was said :shock1: ). That is just too much effort when I don't care....  

I don't think I did post earlier, but I don't care enough to check either.

Don't join the ranks of the dozen or so on here who do little more than look for an argument.  It becomes tiresome for those of us, most members, who come for a little enjoyment occasionally, perhaps learn something, and are constantly stalked after we post, needling us into responding so that we can be reported.   It's just plain silly.

9 hours ago, Silurian said:

Donny John's full name is Donald John Trump. Donny is a socially acceptable variant of Donald. What is wrong with using Donny? Does it bother you for some reason? Or maybe you have an issue with Donny Osmond?

Then Donny John Fart would be approriate. JFK and now DJF.