UAE man arrested for allegedly raping American woman

snoop1130

On 20/01/2018 at 1:11 PM, MaeJoMTB said:

What did she think was gonna happen in his room?

You ain't in the west now, woman alone with man = consent.

Assuming she is a prostitiute (but unlikely) and they agree a fee prior to going to the room they get upstairs and he starts getting agressive and gives her a few slaps. Is that still consent in your world? 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/21/2018 at 2:09 PM, Jingthing said:

I think's it's obvious that when victims report, the accusations are more often than not, for real.

Statistically in the USA 50-75% of sexual assaults reported to the police are false accusations.

And that doesn't even include that in 50% of divorces woman make false accusations of sexual misconduct to get child custody.

2 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Assuming she is a prostitiute (but unlikely) and they agree a fee prior to going to the room they get upstairs and he starts getting agressive and gives her a few slaps. Is that still consent in your world? 

I wouldn't take a white woman back to my room for any purpose, so the question would never arise.

Best avoided altogether IMHO.

On 1/20/2018 at 8:47 PM, smedly said:

you don't take anyone anywhere 

after reading your very worrying contributions to this thread I just hope that your wife and daughter have a good understanding of what they are dealing with, IMO you are a very troubled person

Agree with you here 100%

I used to think the guy was just a troll or maybe someone with a really,really weird sense of humour, but now am convinced the poor guy really does have major mental health issues that need addressing ASAP

On 1/20/2018 at 1:11 PM, MaeJoMTB said:

What did she think was gonna happen in his room?

You ain't in the west now, woman alone with man = consent.

No we are not in the West, and we are also not in Arabia.

A Female alone with a man in the room does not equal consent 

6 hours ago, garryjohns said:

Agree with you here 100%

I used to think the guy was just a troll or maybe someone with a really,really weird sense of humour, but now am convinced the poor guy really does have major mental health issues that need addressing ASAP

I hope he is sharing his posts here with his family but I somehow doubt it, there are some really sick people in the world we live.....................been dealing with them for years and nothing surprises me, there is what most people class a normal rational behavior - and then there are the other ones that have problems understanding what normal is - they are not capable 

4 hours ago, smedly said:

I hope he is sharing his posts here with his family but I somehow doubt it, there are some really sick people in the world we live.....................been dealing with them for years and nothing surprises me, there is what most people class a normal rational behavior - and then there are the other ones that have problems understanding what normal is - they are not capable 

Sorry I'm tired of your racism (if he's black he's guilty).

So i'm putting you on ignore.