"Most Hated German in Thailand" converts to Islam - hopes new Muslim name will help him sidestep Thai blacklist

webfact

"Most Hated German in Thailand" converts to Islam - hopes new Muslim name will help him sidestep Thai blacklist

MH.jpg

Serial beggar Benjamin Holst - given the moniker of the Most Hated German in Thailand - has converted to Islam.

Now he hopes that his new name - Benjamin Mohamed Drammeh - will help give him a new identity and a chance to get back to Thailand one day.

Holst - famous for having a large leg and an appetite for the good life -has found himself blacklisted since he came out with a sob story taking the Thai public's money and spending it on booze and prostitutes in Pattaya.

He recently got married in the Gambia, west Africa, but now showed a Thaivisa reporter official confirmation of his conversion to Islam issued by the Kanifing Islamic Court of the Gambia.

This came into force in December.

Benjamin told Thaivisa exclusively that his attractive new wife is also a Muslim.

Asked if he hopes to come back to Thailand one day he said: "With my new name it's more easy".

He also stressed that he does not have a girlfriend waiting for him in Thailand.

Following his expulsion by the Thai authorities he went searching for a home and even went back to his native Germany for a while.

Then he found love in Banjul, the capital of the Gambia.

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-01-24

6 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

They don't need any help with getting a bad name. You must admit though he is a doer, innovative, he would do OK in management.

You mean 'Seagull Management' where on a work site the manager would fly in, sh-t on everything then fly out again.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

Adopted the name Mohammed ? Sheesh, Muslims must have special book with 200 pages for M names and 1/2 page for all other Alphabet names.

It is the most common name in the world.

Muslims, just like Christians, do not have a book with all the names.

I think that is more a national thing.

Anyway,

I wonder when this guy are getting older, if he looks back with pride in his adventures, or what his family think these days when they read about him.

Just now, mikebell said:

How does he get to marry an attractive new wife dragging a leg like that around?

"attractive" is highly debatable but each to their own. the guy is a complete tool but he could have chosen to sit at home moaning like an old bitch at his misfortune but has gone out and explored and lived his life, if in a somewhat piss taking kind of a way

• Like 2

I am sure with his new name, no one will recognise him :cheesy: 

But where does he even get his money from to support his new family.... does he work in Gambia?

I see from being nosey on his facebook page he is constantly travelling... is he teaching online? lol

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, ezzra said:

What a pathetic excuse for a human being, to be a burden on

society where ever he goes.....and now, this man will even give

bad name to Muslims...

Give a bad name to muslims?

Are you joking?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1