SURVEY: Do you want Trump to finish his first term?

Scott

SURVEY: Do you WANT Trump to finish his first term?  

479 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, morrobay said:

Look folks Trump is nationalistic, he is looking out for the good old US of A. Trade, NATO and domesticly infrastructure and manufacturing. Where were all of you complainers with that idiot Bush (Iraq) and that SAP Obama. (fast and furious) Y'all should be celebrating. Trump is also a strongman - get used/over it! 

No. Never. We need to resist American white nationalism / fascism no matter how long it takes. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

No. Never. We need to resist American white nationalism / fascism no matter how long it takes. 

Racist shmacist. That WALL from the Pacific to the Gulf should have been built in the 80s. Trump is just getting labeled for correcting a problem. Ilegals and gangs MS 13 . By the way black employment is at a high now according to news reports. 

• Like 1

Just now, morrobay said:

Racist shmacist. That WALL from the Pacific to the Gulf should have been built in the 80s. Trump is just getting labeled for correcting a problem. Ilegals and gangs MS 13 . By the way black employment is at a high now according to news reports. 

If I wanted Fox News propaganda, I would watch Fox News. The racism of the "trump" regime is not only related to his immigration policies and rhetoric. It started with the racist birther movement and grew from there.

Just now, morrobay said:

MS-13 began as a gang in Los Angeles. For the last 10 years its membership has not increased.

• Like 1

MS-13 is definitely an evil doing gang, no doubt about it, but what that disgusting racist demagogue con man "trump" has done through his fascistic rhetoric is to CONFLATE that most awful group of Latinos with immigration in general, even legal immigration, even "ethnic" immigrants that have been here for generations. especially of people of color. Again, totally racist. Don't try to defend the indefensible. At least SOME republicans get that. Good on them. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

I have arrived in Scotland and will be at Trump Turnberry for two days of meetings, calls and hopefully, some golf - my primary form of exercise! The weather is beautiful, and this place is incredible! Tomorrow I go to Helsinki for a Monday meeting with Vladimir Putin.

In Trump’s U.K. Visit, Some See ‘Infomercial’ for Money-Losing Golf Resort
Ethics experts tend to be cynical about the president’s sentimental references to his resort: His arrival at Turnberry marks the 169th day during his presidency that he has visit a property owned, managed or branded by the Trump Organization. Financial records show the resort has lost money since Mr. Trump paid about $60 million to purchase it in 2014.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, morrobay said:

I think before you concern yourself with MS13 ya'll need to get a grip on solving the problems with the Bloods, Crips, Mongols, Aryan Brotherhood, Gangster Disciples, Vagos, Trinitarios etc etc. But American thugs good, foreign thugs bad, Shootings by white christian Americans OK, shootings by an American muslim - Jihad. Please, build the wall, I will donate to a crowd funding page, I will even start it, but just go all the way around.

31 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

I think before you concern yourself with MS13 ya'll need to get a grip on solving the problems with the Bloods, Crips, Mongols, Aryan Brotherhood, Gangster Disciples, Vagos, Trinitarios etc etc. But American thugs good, foreign thugs bad, Shootings by white christian Americans OK, shootings by an American muslim - Jihad. Please, build the wall, I will donate to a crowd funding page, I will even start it, but just go all the way around.

I reckon the Canadians will pay for the top bit.

34 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

Sure all of the above should be raided searched and arrested - on mear suspician. However the liberal system seems to value their civil rights more than public safety. 

2 hours ago, morrobay said:

Sure all of the above should be raided searched and arrested - on mear suspician. However the liberal system seems to value their civil rights more than public safety. 

Ok, now you're just making stuff up, or drawing from you memories of Clint Eastwood's "Dirty Harry" movies.

Why we fight

"trump"

"America First, America Hated, America Alone

No doubt just what Trump intends: the collapse of the liberal international order, both in its animating commitment to open societies as well as its defining international institutions — the G-7, NATO, the European Union, the World Trade Organization. Seen in this light, the president’s wretched behavior isn’t — or isn’t merely — the product of a defective personality. It’s the result of a willful ideology."

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/13/opinion/america-first-america-hated-america-alone.html?action=click&module=Opinion&pgtype=Homepage

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

"Trump has stockpiled cash for his reelection .The president’s campaign has $33 million in the bank so far, plus millions more through joint fundraising committees. 

Trump was the first president in history to file for reelection shortly after entering the White House and to create a campaign account. "

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/15/trump-money-reelection-2020-722413

Edited by Opl

Thanks to Traitor Trump for pushing lucrative trade deals into other country's hands. The USA loses out yet again under Traitor Trump's idiotic trade policies.

EU and Japan sign trade deal covering a third of the world's economy

The dismantling of trade barriers stands in stark contrast to the approach taken by President Donald Trump, who has imposed tariffs on a range of foreign goods and is threatening more action.

• Like 1

On 7/12/2018 at 9:28 PM, heybruce said:

So the DJIA is important to you?  You must have been thrilled with Obama.

The DJIA fell about 50% in the year preceding Obama's presidency. About 5 standard deviations from the norm. Valuations became out of whack given likely risks. Tell me how Obama had anything to do with that.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

The DJIA fell about 50% in the year preceding Obama's presidency. About 5 standard deviations from the norm. Valuations became out of whack given likely risks. Tell me how Obama had anything to do with that.

Tell us how much any president has to do with the stock market's performance.

And for that matter, tell us how much the stock market's performance reflects what's going on in the actual economy and how much it affects the financial situation of most Americans.

Fed Reserve chief Powell ,backs more rate hikes as economy growing 'considerably stronger'

"Federal reserve head Powell, painted a largely positive picture of the economy, which he said is expanding at an increasing pace and is being boosted by aggressive fiscal policy on Capitol Hill".

"Robust job gains, rising after-tax incomes, and optimism among households have lifted consumer spending in recent months. Investment by businesses has continued to grow at a healthy rate," he said. 

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/17/powell-backs-more-rate-hikes-as-economy-growing-considerably-stronger.html

Record low unemployment,anticipated to fall even lower!

The economy  was hurting prior to the election ,it's growing since the election .This is why most people voted for PT.To win again with jobs,jobs,jobs.

Edited by riclag

Want him to finish this term? Of course. It's a lock, really. Impeachment hasn't been discussed by any government officials for months. Trump is doing a fine job. Economy looks good. Relationship with Israel back on track. Engagement with adversaries via diplomacy. And a plan to run in 2020 underway with 88 million in finance.  https://www.newsweek.com/trump-amasses-88-million-war-chest-ahead-2020-presidential-campaign-1026147

17 minutes ago, Ramen087 said:

Want him to finish this term? Of course. It's a lock, really. Impeachment hasn't been discussed by any government officials for months.

That's great.  Put your money where your mouth is and you're sure to be a big winner:

UK gamblers betting on Trump's impeachment before the end of the year

"President Trump is an odds-on favorite — for impeachment.

Irish bookmaker Paddy Power says the betting has suddenly gone from 8/1 for the President’s ouster to 2/1, and the touts are saying it’ll happen sooner rather than later.

The line on the President’s removal this year, rather than next, dropped from 12/1 to 2/1."

Trump is doing a fine job. Economy looks good.

Worker wages drop while companies spend billions to boost stocks

"Worker pay in the second quarter dropped nearly one percent below its first-quarter level, according to the PayScale Index, one measure of worker pay. When accounting for inflation, the drop is even steeper. Year-over-year, rising prices have eaten up still-modest pay gains for many workers, with the result that real wages fell 1.4 percent from the prior year, according to PayScale. The drop was broad, with 80 percent of industries and two-thirds of metro areas affected."

Relationship with Israel back on track. Engagement with adversaries via diplomacy. And a plan to run in 2020 underway with 88 million in finance.  https://www.newsweek.com/trump-amasses-88-million-war-chest-ahead-2020-presidential-campaign-1026147

If the 2020 presidential election were held today, Republican Donald Trump would fall to any Democrat in the potential field and lose out on a second term, according to a new poll released Wednesday morning.

That was two months ago, though.  I'm sure a similar poll would be different now, after his vaudevillian act at Helsinki.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, riclag said:

The economy  was hurting prior to the election ,it's growing since the election .This is why most people voted for PT.To win again with jobs,jobs,jobs.

False.

Obama’s Final Numbers

•  The unemployment rate dropped to below the historical norm.
  • Average weekly earnings for all workers were up 4.0 percent after inflation. 
  • After-tax corporate profits also set records, as did stock prices. 

https://www.factcheck.org/2017/09/obamas-final-numbers/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, riclag said:

Fed Reserve chief Powell ,backs more rate hikes as economy growing 'considerably stronger'

"Federal reserve head Powell, painted a largely positive picture of the economy, which he said is expanding at an increasing pace and is being boosted by aggressive fiscal policy on Capitol Hill".

"Robust job gains, rising after-tax incomes, and optimism among households have lifted consumer spending in recent months. Investment by businesses has continued to grow at a healthy rate," he said. 

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/17/powell-backs-more-rate-hikes-as-economy-growing-considerably-stronger.html

Record low unemployment,anticipated to fall even lower!

And how much of that do you think is owed to massive deficit spending. In a time when the economy is strong and deficit spending should be reduced. Republicans use the phrase "Tax and Spend Democrats." For them it should be "Spend & Spend Republicans."

• Like 1