SURVEY: Do you want Trump to finish his first term?

Scott

SURVEY: Do you WANT Trump to finish his first term?  

479 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

19 minutes ago, juice777 said:

There is no Debate now He is clearly a raving lunatic.

The lunatic is the one releasing chemical weapons on innocent women and children hiding underground in an attempt to survive the bombing going on overhead. 

You clearly haven't seen any of the Douma videos and pictures. They are absolutely sickening. 

I dont agree with Trumps stupid tweet but dont lose focus on whats happening in Syria. Its insanity over there. 

• Like 1

The lunatic is the one releasing chemical weapons on innocent women and children hiding underground in an attempt to survive the bombing going on overhead. 

You clearly haven't seen any of the Douma videos and pictures. They are absolutely sickening. 

I dont agree with Trumps stupid tweet but dont lose focus on whats happening in Syria. Its insanity over there. 

You are right about that no doubt but this the American president it's absolutely surreal.HE CAN NOT DO THE JOB AND NEVER COULD.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

Take a DEEP look at an organisation called the White Helmets. They are the ones that always just happen to be there when a chemical weapon strike takes place. They are an 'NGO' that are paid hundreds of millions of dollars to provide a 'rescue service'. Look at who represents them, dig deep, find out what money they get and try and answer the questions that will emerge from your head.

There are MANY interest groups who do NOT want any form of peace or resolution in Syria. Some people are making too much money. I have just given one. Before you hit back on auto fire,  take a good deep look at what I have said and some of the surrounding groups. It makes NO sense for Assad to use these weapons, it makes every sense for some others to use them.

31 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

Take a DEEP look at an organisation called the White Helmets. They are the ones that always just happen to be there when a chemical weapon strike takes place. They are an 'NGO' that are paid hundreds of millions of dollars to provide a 'rescue service'. Look at who represents them, dig deep, find out what money they get and try and answer the questions that will emerge from your head.

There are MANY interest groups who do NOT want any form of peace or resolution in Syria. Some people are making too much money. I have just given one. Before you hit back on auto fire,  take a good deep look at what I have said and some of the surrounding groups. It makes NO sense for Assad to use these weapons, it makes every sense for some others to use them.

And literally NONE of those interest groups are Trump.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Why if Putin has Trump in his hip pocket or similar comments made on here by the intelligent left leaning posters is Trump coming out so strong against Russia? You can't have it both ways.

I always considered it much more likely that Trump wanted to use the Presidency to facilitate lucrative deals with Russia than that Russia had compromising information on him.   Of course I never ruled out the possibility that both were true.

Perhaps Trump has reluctantly decided that he will have to find other ways to profit from the Presidency, in addition to those he is already using.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

Yet you replied. 

Anyone who "chats" with 3 star generals wouldn't be posting on this flea-bag forum with people like me anyway. 

There is literally no way a serving 3 star general would talk about Trump or policies to you, and if you were talking to 3 stars, you wouldn't be posting about it on here.

OPSEC is serious business to military personnel. 

Now I don't agree with Trumps tweet at all, but your post is a bunch of baloney. 

Three star generals, and everyone else with high security clearances, have friends and routinely have unclassified conversations.  They are also aloud to have and discuss personal political views, though active duty officers in the US military are not allowed to publicly campaign for political candidates or publicly disagree with administration policy.

Do you think that people with clearances are kept completely isolated from the rest of society?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, heybruce said:

I always considered it much more likely that Trump wanted to use the Presidency to facilitate lucrative deals with Russia than that Russia had compromising information on him.   Of course I never ruled out the possibility that both were true.

And clearly never ruled out that neither were true. 

Personally I dont want to have a problem with Russia. Russia is the only country aside from China that could honestly put up a fight against the USA. China wouldn't because they are money driven. Putin & Russians are extremely patriotic & well equipped and dont give a sh*t. 

But as to the first part, you certainly, from what I've seen of you post on here, didn't see any problem with HRC's financial bias/ties. 

Just pointing out the hypocrisy. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Three star generals, and everyone else with high security clearances, have friends and routinely have unclassified conversations.  They are also aloud to have and discuss personal political views, though active duty officers in the US military are not allowed to publicly campaign for political candidates or publicly disagree with administration policy.

Do you think that people with clearances are kept completely isolated from the rest of society?

Nope, but I would bet a years wages that they aren't talking to Andaman Al. 

Ive never placed a bet on anything other than a gentleman's wager amongst friends over who's "right or wrong" about something stupid, but I would bet a years wages that Mr. British Al isn't talking to a serving 3 star general over secure comms about trump. 

Ive seen him post several whoppers in this thread. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

And clearly never ruled out that neither were true. 

Personally I dont want to have a problem with Russia. Russia is the only country aside from China that could honestly put up a fight against the USA. China wouldn't because they are money driven. Putin & Russians are extremely patriotic & well equipped and dont give a sh*t. 

But as to the first part, you certainly, from what I've seen of you post on here, didn't see any problem with HRC's financial bias/ties. 

Just pointing out the hypocrisy. 

You are correct, I never thought for a moment that Trump wasn't interested in the Presidency for any reason other than ego and personal gain.

Did HRC try to open a Clinton Tower in Moscow?   https://finance.yahoo.com/news/heres-real-connection-trump-russia-110539486.html

Did HRC refuse to make her tax records public?

Is there any financial bias/tie of HRC that was not investigated and found to be above board?

Edited by heybruce
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Did HRC try to open a Clinton Tower in Moscow?   https://finance.yahoo.com/news/heres-real-connection-trump-russia-110539486.html

Did HRC refuse to make her tax records public?

Is there any financial bias/tie of HRC that was not investigated and found to be above board?

Is there anything wrong with a real estate developer trying to open real estate in Russia? 

Is refusing to make your tax records public a crime?

Are we going to sit around here and act like just because they didnt find any evidence of HRC's wrongdoing, that she is completely innocent? Because that sure as sh*t seems like you are digging an even bigger hypocrisy grave to me, in regards to trump. 

You have your mind completely made up about Trump, and thats certainly your right, but you're also a blatant hypocrite for ignoring HRC's lifetime of politics and experience in making sure there isn't any dirt to be found. 

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Skywalker69 said:

30707871_10155881310404760_7656949849996132352_n.jpg.4cf1353072347542dfa15c0c907067f8.jpg

I think Trump needs Russia to help him with his economy.

ECONOMIC PROJECTIONS FOR CY 2018

(As of April 2018)

REAL GDP GROWTH (Q4/Q4)

3.3%

INFLATION (PCE Price Index, Q4/Q4)

1.8%

UNEMPLOYMENT RATE (Q4)

3.5%

INTEREST RATE (3-Month Treasury Bills)

1.9%

BUDGET PROJECTIONS FOR FY 2018

(As of April 2018)

OUTLAYS

$4.1 Trillion

REVENUES

$3.3 Trillion

DEFICIT

$804 Billion

DEBT HELD BY THE PUBLIC (End of Fiscal Year)

$15.7 Trillion

3 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

ECONOMIC PROJECTIONS FOR CY 2018

(As of April 2018)

REAL GDP GROWTH (Q4/Q4)

3.3%

INFLATION (PCE Price Index, Q4/Q4)

1.8%

UNEMPLOYMENT RATE (Q4)

3.5%

INTEREST RATE (3-Month Treasury Bills)

1.9%

BUDGET PROJECTIONS FOR FY 2018

(As of April 2018)

OUTLAYS

$4.1 Trillion

REVENUES

$3.3 Trillion

DEFICIT

$804 Billion

DEBT HELD BY THE PUBLIC (End of Fiscal Year)

$15.7 Trillion

Im not a mathematician or a deficit hawk but those numbers look pretty good to me. 

Although I'm sure some pseudo-intellectuals will put down their 5th thesis for the year and tell me how I'm wrong here on Thaivisa. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

Im not a mathematician or a deficit hawk but those numbers look pretty good to me. 

Although I'm sure some pseudo-intellectuals will put down their 5th thesis for the year and tell me how I'm wrong here on Thaivisa. 

The very best case scenario given the CBO's revised  10 year projection is that growth accelerates at such a high rate that Debt/GDP ratios decline, while absolute debt increases at a diminishing rate.  Anything less than best case means ever increasing deficits that hamper growth not only in the short term but for many many years to come.

12 minutes ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

$804 billion deficit this fiscal year, projected to exceed one trillion for all projected years after that. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

Is there anything wrong with a real estate developer trying to open real estate in Russia? 

Is refusing to make your tax records public a crime?

Are we going to sit around here and act like just because they didnt find any evidence of HRC's wrongdoing, that she is completely innocent? Because that sure as sh*t seems like you are digging an even bigger hypocrisy grave to me, in regards to trump. 

You have your mind completely made up about Trump, and thats certainly your right, but you're also a blatant hypocrite for ignoring HRC's lifetime of politics and experience in making sure there isn't any dirt to be found. 

"Is there anything wrong with a real estate developer trying to open real estate in Russia?"

The real estate developer was trying to develop real estate in Russia while campaigning on a "Let's be friends with Russia" platform and ignoring Russia's occupation of Ukraine.  It may not be illegal, but it sure is suspicious.

"Is refusing to make your tax records public a crime?"

It defies a convention going back decades, and in view of the ample possibilities for conflicts of interest, it sure looks suspicious.

"Are we going to sit around here and act like just because they didnt find any evidence of HRC's wrongdoing, that she is completely innocent?"

In view of all the investigations that came up empty, yes, she is probably innocent.  She certainly looks a lot less suspicious than Trump.

"...ignoring HRC's lifetime of politics and experience..."

I never ignored her lifetime of experience in politics.  That is what made her far more qualified to be President than Trump.

33 minutes ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

Show me a modern president, hell, any modern politician who isn't in it for those exact reasons. 

HRC is the epitome of what you just posted, yet you have not a single issue with it. 

That hypocrisy thing again, Bruce. You keep doing it. 

Show me a modern president, hell, any modern federal politician, who has refused to make his or her tax records public and has refused to divest or isolate himself or herself from all business interests that could present a conflict of interest.  Other than Trump, of course.  Show me any politician who could profit more from using his or her office for personal gain as Trump.

No politician is perfect or perfectly clean.  But Trump takes incompetence, dirt and lies to a whole new level.

Edited by heybruce
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

The very best case scenario given the CBO's revised  10 year projection is that growth accelerates at such a high rate that Debt/GDP ratios decline, while absolute debt increases at a diminishing rate.  Anything less than best case means ever increasing deficits that hamper growth not only in the short term but for many many years to come.

9 minutes ago, heybruce said:

$804 billion deficit this fiscal year, projected to exceed one trillion for all projected years after that. 

Lets see what the 4th quarter of 2018 into the 1st quarter of 2019 bring. 

Will he on won't he?:shock1:

What’s so bad about firing Mueller or his bosses? Plenty.

Mona Charen, conservative author and one of the directors of the new group Republicans for the Rule of Law, puts it this way: “Thus far, Trump’s assault on republican virtues has been largely rhetorical. That is corrosive and dangerous on its own. But any move to shut down a lawful investigation moves into strongman territory, and threatens the bedrock of America’s constitutional order — the rule of law.” If Republicans nevertheless decide to keep egging the president on, they will encourage Trump to take the single step that would almost certainly end his presidency and stain the GOP’s image for years to come.

Edited by Jingthing

RUSSIA PREPARES FOR NUCLEAR WAR WITH U.S., INSTRUCTING CITIZENS TO BUY WATER AND GAS MASKS

Russian state-owned television is urging the country’s residents to stock their bunkers with water and basic foodstuffs because Moscow could go to war with Washington.

Warning that the potential conflict between the two superpowers would be “catastrophic,” an anchor for Russia’s Vesti 24 showed off shelves of food, recommending that people buy salt, oatmeal and other products that can last a long time on the shelves. Powdered milk lasts five years while sugar and rice can last up to eight years, the newscaster explained before showing videos of pasta cooking in a bomb shelter.  

http://www.newsweek.com/russia-prepares-nuclear-war-us-instructing-citizens-buy-water-and-gas-masks-881823

2 hours ago, Skywalker69 said:

RUSSIA PREPARES FOR NUCLEAR WAR WITH U.S., INSTRUCTING CITIZENS TO BUY WATER AND GAS MASKS

Russian state-owned television is urging the country’s residents to stock their bunkers with water and basic foodstuffs because Moscow could go to war with Washington.

Warning that the potential conflict between the two superpowers would be “catastrophic,” an anchor for Russia’s Vesti 24 showed off shelves of food, recommending that people buy salt, oatmeal and other products that can last a long time on the shelves. Powdered milk lasts five years while sugar and rice can last up to eight years, the newscaster explained before showing videos of pasta cooking in a bomb shelter.  

http://www.newsweek.com/russia-prepares-nuclear-war-us-instructing-citizens-buy-water-and-gas-masks-881823

Does this mean you want the president to stay in office or not?

Why post on this thread? We all can read the news, we don't need you to try and brain wash us.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1