Arsenal

MiG16

Aaaah to be that young (and thin) again!

Tell me you were never that stupid! rolleyes.gif

laugh.png

<deleted> no, if I saw some ballsack doing that in an Arsenal pub, I think I'd be joining a queue to clip him round the ear.

Edited by Chicog

Riberry out injured, Robben in doubt, Schweinsteiger and Boateng suspended. Another couple of injuries in the warm-up and we have a real chance of ...... err .... not being humiliated, tomorrow night sad.png .

Barca v ACM should be a cracker tonight. Crack out the Lao Khao and stay up jobbie biggrin.png

Riberry out injured, Robben in doubt, Schweinsteiger and Boateng suspended. Another couple of injuries in the warm-up and we have a real chance of ...... err .... not being humiliated, tomorrow night sad.png .

Barca v ACM should be a cracker tonight. Crack out the Lao Khao and stay up jobbie biggrin.png

Rumours of Chezza, Wilshere and possibly still Gibbs out, so don't get your hopes up. Arsenal aren't even worth a bet in 90 minutes unless it's at least 12/1.

Hmm can eleven of this lot score 3 away from home and keep a clean sheet?

Fabianski, Mannone, Jenkinson, Mertesacker, Vermaelen, Koscielny, Gibbs, Arteta, Coquelin, Ramsey, Diaby, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Rosicky, Cazorla, Walcott, Giroud, Gervinho, Arshavin

Hmm can eleven of this lot score 3 away from home and keep a clean sheet?

Fabianski, Mannone, Jenkinson, Mertesacker, Vermaelen, Koscielny, Gibbs, Arteta, Coquelin, Ramsey, Diaby, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Rosicky, Cazorla, Walcott, Giroud, Gervinho, Arshavin

Not against Villa probably! smile.png

Must win for arsenal you have to win, as seeing United was unjustly knocked out and city not even able to win 1 out of 6, and chelsea going out early if you do not win tonight there will be one less champions league place for the english teams.tongue.png as of next season, so only 3 places to fight for, the two money clubs will buy there spots and united will earns theres, so spurs arsenal liverpool all have no hope.laugh.png

Must win for arsenal you have to win, as seeing United was unjustly knocked out and city not even able to win 1 out of 6, and chelsea going out early if you do not win tonight there will be one less champions league place for the english teams.tongue.png as of next season, so only 3 places to fight for, the two money clubs will buy there spots and united will earns theres, so spurs arsenal liverpool all have no hope.laugh.png

Interesting comment that. Where would that place end up?

All those who want me to remove nevs post for trolling say aye tongue.png

aye! biggrin.png

More than five he gets a weeks holiday aye? laugh.png

biggrin.png

I think if we keep littering this thread Miggsy will punish us all laugh.png

Rumour has it she is a school teacher in Pattaya.....whistling.gif

Shut up in the back of the class, or you're all getting detention.

Arsenal Team:

Fabianski, Jenkinson, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs, Arteta, Ramsey, Rosicky, Walcott, Cazorla, Giroud

Subs: Mannone, Vermaelen, Diaby, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Coquelin, Arshavin, Gervinho

Edited by Chicog

Shut up in the back of the class, or you're all getting detention.

Arsenal Team:

Fabianski, Jenkinson, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs, Arteta, Ramsey, Rosicky, Walcott, Cazorla, Giroud

Subs: Mannone, Vermaelen, Diaby, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Coquelin, Arshavin, Gervinho

Sorry you lot....but you are gonna get a pasting! smile.png

Edit: OK I'm not sorry. cheesy.gif

Edited by smokie36

a question if i may.

a thought for all those loyal travelling away fans that have forked out good money in Munich tonight...........

what is the point of making 5 changes to a team that needs to win tonight to progress in the tournament, with an eye on the weekends match against the jacks down in Swansea in order to try and qualify for next seasons CL. when even if we do qualify and its a big " if " we never have looked like winning the thing and never will, because the club for these reasons.

1. keeps selling all our good players

2. only cares about the money it makes, but keeps harping on about how many times we have qualified

3. wont attract any world class players anymore, because we wont be playing CL football in the years to come and haven't won anything in years.

and finally

4, we are not willing to buy any new world class players for what ever reasons even though the money is there

really ! do i need to paint a clearer picture or are you as dumb founded as i am ? sad.png

a question if i may.

a thought for all those loyal travelling away fans that have forked out good money in Munich tonight...........

what is the point of making 5 changes to a team that needs to win tonight to progress in the tournament, with an eye on the weekends match against the jacks down in Swansea in order to try and qualify for next seasons CL. when even if we do qualify and its a big " if " we never have looked like winning the thing and never will, because the club for these reasons.

1. keeps selling all our good players

2. only cares about the money it makes, but keeps harping on about how many times we have qualified

3. wont attract any world class players anymore, because we wont be playing CL football in the years to come and haven't won anything in years.

and finally

4, we are not willing to buy any new world class players for what ever reasons even though the money is there

really ! do i need to paint a clearer picture or are you as dumb founded as i am ? sad.png

Who cares? laugh.png

I can't delete the above happily.....Santi has just committed suicide.

tigerfish....please be gentle....cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

i think Santi was maybe trying to have a dig via myself at his mate Chig, but just in case he wasn't.

were would you like me to shove the pointy end of my barrow ? biggrin.png .

• Like 1