Arsenal

MiG16

All the next few Arsenal games will be like cup ties.

Unfortunately we tend to have lost most of our cup ties in 2013w00t.gif

Resolutely pessimistic Goonertongue.png ,

Kantharalak

Edited by SantiSuk

I dont care about pessimistic whoever. Blah

And nope, no bitterness at all carmine.

I got a new gooner shirt which I will wear all weekend this week. Starting in the next half hour :D

That was a tough match, and we played well, with the exception of Diaby. Forget Wilshere doing a lot of work for charity, this boy could not have been more generous!

Excellent 3 points.

Yeah - Diaby was a complete leaden lump. I can't understand the guy - he had two fantastic matches at the start of the season, but has been a dork since.

That was a tough match, and we played well, with the exception of Diaby. Forget Wilshere doing a lot of work for charity, this boy could not have been more generous!

Excellent 3 points.

Yeah - Diaby was a complete leaden lump. I can't understand the guy - he had two fantastic matches at the start of the season, but has been a dork since.

Like Alex Song, he is not particularly bright, and is only much use if a better player is a short pass away. Even then he still manages to miss by miles.

Another one that needs to be moved on in the summer.

Yes...you need to rebuild for the Europa League challenge! rolleyes.gif

It will be interesting to see how the tiny totts do when they play Swansea right after the interlull.....

Edited by Chicog

It will be interesting to see how the tiny totts do when they play Swansea right after the interlull.....

You are having a laugh Chicog.....remember...the monkey is out of his cage. smile.png

You are having a laugh Chicog.....remember...the monkey is out of his cage. smile.png

yep and in case you didn't know smokes and haven't ventured into a pub toilet down in Swansea.

they <deleted> hate anything that comes out of Cardiff. wink.png

Edited by tigerfish

Excellent 3 points.

Fair play mate that was a really good win and one i wasn't expecting.

Bless old Arsene trying to hang in there!

shushhhhhhhh..... the Spuds have got another bout of the squits again. whistling.gif

funny how they always seem to get them at around this time of the year ! biggrin.png

They'll probably try and blame it on the Marriott again.

thumbsup.gif

You lot are obsessed with us! laugh.png

shushhhhhhhh..... the Spuds have got another bout of the squits again. whistling.gif

funny how they always seem to get them at around this time of the year ! biggrin.png

They'll probably try and blame it on the Marriott again.

thumbsup.gif

You sure have a lot of posts in this thread, Smokes.

I know, because I might be quoting some of them at the end of the season.

thumbsup.gif

• Like 2

For me Cazorla MOM again. Seems as though every time I watch Arsenal Cazorla is their best on the pitch.

Agreed. I notice Garth Crooks doesnt rate him in his team of the week though. Eez 'avin a laarf, surely! Mata better this week? I don't think so (I'll accept that Hazard and Osman deserve to be up there - two outstanding performances alongside that of Cazorlas)

Edit: Koscielney and Monreal are in his team of the week. Not so sure about Monreal

Edited by SantiSuk

I dont think chicog ever lost his 'arrogance' as you call it

me, I look at it as confidence and unfaltering support for the team :D

ohhh and by the way, you are playing in OUR box :D

Nice to see your arrogance has returned Chicog....just in tim for an end of season implosion.....

What arrogance? Where would the fun be if we were 15 points ahead of you? I'm loving this hunt.

Just wondering if Bale is going to develop a mysterious, Giggs-like "injury" to get out of playing two games for his country at AnotherVacancyBeckons behest.

Poor lad, he looked tired yesterday. I dread to think how he'll be for the trip to Swansea.

Of course, we have the potential banana skin of a relegation-threatened Reading to contend with.

whistling.gif

You sure have a lot of posts in this thread, Smokes.

I know, because I might be quoting some of them at the end of the season.

thumbsup.gif

Shall we have a count up to see who has posted more in the others topic? tongue.png

I dont think chicog ever lost his 'arrogance' as you call it

me, I look at it as confidence and unfaltering support for the team biggrin.png

ohhh and by the way, you are playing in OUR box biggrin.png

Miggsy. Do you know how to operate that post count function biggrin.png

Mrbo

I just know that I hardly ever post in the other team threads :D

I'm happy enough in my world :D

(but to be fair, I reckon smokies obsession with us is not quite that exclusive. He's everywhere :lol: )