Arsenal

MiG16

Arsene Wenger: "The first leg was a fantastic advert for football and the second game has been destroyed. People now will only remember the sending off."

Funny that Arsene, because what sticks in my memory the most was the way Barcelona so comprehensively out-played such a good team.

Arsene Wenger: "The first leg was a fantastic advert for football and the second game has been destroyed. People now will only remember the sending off."

Funny that Arsene, because what sticks in my memory the most was the way Barcelona so comprehensively out-played such a good team.

yeah quite. think i'll remember that arsenal were the first ever team never to record a single attempt at goal in a champions league match. he could have gone pure alehouse in the last 15 minutes, launch the ball up at bendtner and a centre back and see what happens, you might get a lucky knockdown and score a goal. he's as stubborn as he is myopic.

Is the FA Cup match between MU vs Ars on Thai TV channels? Thanks

Channel 3 is showing as having FA Cup from midnight to 4 am. Would imagine the game at midnight will indeed be the MU vs Ars game.

Thank you v

Great performance by Barcelona it would not have mattered if VP would of been on the pitch for 90 minutes,they are the team to beat and anybody with money on them retaining the title will be smiling right now :D:D:D

It is a shame how Arsenals season is falling apart in the cups all of a sudden....they do say things happen in three's so lets hope the FA cup reminds us all of this. :bah:

Still you have got the league to go for and are in a great position with all them youngsters.

spot the deliberate mistake!

Mr Singh it just doesn't feel right that Inter won the trophy,but they did the records show it anyway the moneys in the bag! ;)

Great performance by Barcelona it would not have mattered if VP would of been on the pitch for 90 minutes,they are the team to beat and anybody with money on them retaining the title will be smiling right now :D:D:D

It is a shame how Arsenals season is falling apart in the cups all of a sudden....they do say things happen in three's so lets hope the FA cup reminds us all of this. :bah:

Still you have got the league to go for and are in a great position with all them youngsters.

spot the deliberate mistake!

Mr Singh it just doesn't feel right that Inter won the trophy,but they did the records show it anyway the moneys in the bag! ;)

Haha you sneaky wee wooky!:D

Lovin' it....!

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay

My, oh my what a wonderful day!

Plenty of sunshine heading my way

Mister Bluebird on my shoulder

It's the truth, it's actch'll

Ev'rything is satisfactch'll

Wonderful feeling, wonderful day!

AND AND AND DID YOU SEE THAT P-P-P-P-PAUL SCHOLES!! WOW? WASN'T HIS DISTRIBUTION JUST SPLENDID OF COURSE HE SHOULD OF BEEN SENT OFF,,, BUT HEY NOT BAD FOR AN OLD MAN.........GOOD GOD HE IS WORLD CLASS.......STILL LOL HE ONLY NEEDED 10 MINUTES AND IT WAS A JOY TO SEE AND THEN THERE WAS GIGGS HE HAD A STINKER FOR A SUB!! BLESS

Does anyone know a more miserable face than wengers? :lol:

AND AND AND DID YOU SEE THAT P-P-P-P-PAUL SCHOLES!! WOW? WASN'T HIS DISTRIBUTION JUST SPLENDID OF COURSE HE SHOULD OF BEEN SENT OFF,,, BUT HEY NOT BAD FOR AN OLD MAN.........GOOD GOD HE IS WORLD CLASS.......STILL LOL HE ONLY NEEDED 10 MINUTES AND IT WAS A JOY TO SEE AND THEN THERE WAS GIGGS HE HAD A STINKER FOR A SUB!! BLESS

Wait for Baron Von Greenback's exit in the summer. :D

Sorry matter of fact.....MIDFIELD

FABIO O'SHEA GIBSON RAFEAL :D

Valencia did well also nice to see him return today.

Aye you played well today. Rooney even but Hernandez should have buried a third. Arse are looking one dimensional now....

Wait for Baron Von Greenback's exit in the summer. :D

well he is a very close second at the moment......surprised he has lasted so long but some people think he is a good manager :rolleyes:

well he is a very close second at the moment......surprised he has lasted so long but some people think he is a good manager :rolleyes:

With the amount of money he's spent & the <deleted> Squad he inherited, yeah some do..

Anyway's Arse, another Trophy, another excuse ??

The year ends in one for us and zero for you lot. :D

so let me see !

we are only 3 points behind a sub - standard United side by anyone's admission and still have a chance of winning the league.

where as you spuds still have to beat the best teams in Europe if not the world to collect the only trophy you are only eligible of winning this season. plus by the looks of things it will be another sweaty couple of weeks at the end of the season for your lot to even see if you even qualify for next years CL. wink.gif

oi ! mr plastic red eyes.

as far as i see it, you aint won <deleted> all yet this season.

really think you can go all the way and win the treble with an outfit like that ? do me a favour !

maybe if you had say 3 VDS playing in goal, a couple of Nani pussy's faking injuries and foul play to clones of Howard Webb refereeing every game, i might say you'd have a 50 / 50 chance. seems to have worked so far ! but you can only have so much of a good thing and milk it for so long before it catches up with ya and bites you in the backside. there's already been enough evidence of that kind of thing going on this season, you know it and so does everyone else. wink.gif

TBH if i had the chance tomorrow id be down the bookies sharpish, to see if i could get decent odds on old red nose winning nothing this year. biggrin.gif

Bookies open yet mr tigerliily? ;)

" lily " what you on about there James ?

lily white is the colour the scum from the other part of N. London / the Essex, Hertfordshire borders wear !

and yes they are open. biggrin.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: This is our favourite time of the season...when you implode. :wai:

really think you can go all the way and win the treble with an outfit like that ? do me a favour !

The outfit that just beat you with half the team playing out of position, you mean? What on earth does that say about your team?

a couple of Nani pussy's faking injuries and foul play

He did fake that gash to the leg impressively didn't he. Actually, last night, in Nani's absence, i thought Nasri won the honours of the best simulator with that dive that he stayed down an age for.

The year ends in one for us and zero for you lot. :D

so let me see !

we are only 3 points behind a sub - standard United side by anyone's admission and still have a chance of winning the league.

where as you spuds still have to beat the best teams in Europe if not the world to collect the only trophy you are only eligible of winning this season. plus by the looks of things it will be another sweaty couple of weeks at the end of the season for your lot to even see if you even qualify for next years CL. wink.gif

Might well be in Bangkok for the final series of games so PM me the number of the Soi where you'll be no doubt sitting at the foot of drowning your sorrows and we'll do a 'drive by' :D

Or maybe I might even treat ya to a pint. :o but I'll need to consult my bank manager first. ;)

It just shows how poor Chelsea are this Season with regards to the domestic Trophies..

I don't believe any Mna Untd Fan in her heart of hearts can say that this Season's Team is that great..

It just shows how poor Chelsea are this Season with regards to the domestic Trophies..

I don't believe any Mna Untd Fan in her heart of hearts can say that this Season's Team is that great..

Agree with you on that. United very average compared to previous years. However, they have still been better than the rest so far. As always though Tottenham Nextyears fans continue to spought off about how great they are.

Agree with you on that. United very average compared to previous years. However, they have still been better than the rest so far. As always though Tottenham Nextyears fans continue to spought off about how great they are.

Absolutely..

& you leave tthem Spuds alone Toady by the way..;)

post-55211-0-22795100-1299998802_thumb.j

<deleted> talk on a Sunday from the toad! :rolleyes:

<deleted> talk on a Sunday from the toad! :rolleyes:

You're welcome :lol:

Have you herad about their new Brazilian Toady ??

He's only played 10 Games & he's been so good apparently, that nothing more needs to be said about him..