Arsenal

MiG16

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA that is embarrassing, you were totally outplayed, boys against men......good times ahead!

Copied and pasted from the Tottenham thread! :D

But Chelsea are not exactly looking convincing - they will likely finish behind the Manchester teams and Liverpool.

ouch. any gooners still confident that wenger can or will turn this around? arsenal are a car crash at the moment.

Dalglish has managed it at Liverpool because you were <deleted> last year.

is that an attempt to try and answer the question or just a rabid kneejerk response?

besides, dalglish has been backed financially by the club's owners and looks to have spent the money intelligently. wenger looks like a busted flush.

It must be horrible being an Arsenal fan this morning,still it was a good chance to blood the youngsters.......like we are doing biggrin.gif

I suppose you are lucky then that no one else in the league could have afforded to buy those youngsters you are so bravely blooding. :lol: Get a grip of reality you lot.

BTW, its a good job "Sir" had more faith in your multi million euro keeper than the instant success faithful. Another one of james' "rookies" that had already earnt his reputation in la liga as a fantastic keeper!! :rolleyes: .

I love the hunger and tenacity shown by the Utd players. You'll win some games this season just down to attitude, and it made me wince when thinking back to the attutude and endeavour shown by my teams players yesterday. And that was by the ones that wanted to play. Poor old Luka being made to play yesterday.

Edited by carmine

good to see thomas rosicky looking so motivated by the way.

Amazing. He should be docked a months wages for that kind of attitude.

i know, and he's one of their more senior pros you might have been looking to for a bit of leadership yesterday.

Arsenal and their fans are reaping what they've been sowing for the last few years, serves them all right for going on about how great Wenger is etc etc and living in the clouds. Wenger has been nothing but a whinger and bad loser for years, always blaming others when results dont go Arsenals way.

Re SAF's comment on skysports: He said 'in this day and age' which is totally true, 6 years without any kind of trophy for a so called 'top club' is a joke.....

Maybe Wenger will now go and buy a defender or two!

Oh wait a minute, he's signed a Korean forward.

indeed. when the arsenal fans are screaming for wenger to sign a few yard-dogs and dogs of war he signs a player who eats dogs.

I reckon Cahill will go on the last day of the window....and to the highest bidder for around £15m....which rules you lot out. I'm hoping Daniel has earmarked a wee kitty for him...wink.gif

You guys reckon that Modric is not for sale ... and you want us to take you seriously on other transfer predictions you make? Yer avin a larf :whistling:

I'm having more than a laugh Santi believe me..! laugh.gif

this is bad ! cant fault Utd,. 3 - 0 at half time.

the eyes say it all ! about 25 minute in after they scored their second and sky panned in on Wenger, he knows hes a gonna.

Funny...there were a few gooners sitting behind me and one commented that it was your third choice team.

I was laughing at that until Van Persie missed the penalty.....hey wait a minute...could he have been right? biggrin.gif

ouch. any gooners still confident that wenger can or will turn this around? arsenal are a car crash at the moment.

is that an attempt to try and answer the question or just a rabid kneejerk response?

besides, dalglish has been backed financially by the club's owners and looks to have spent the money intelligently. wenger looks like a busted flush.

Not arguing - just saying it has happened.

It is not beyond the realms of possibility that Wenger could turn things round - if supported.

It is not beyond the realms of possibility that Wenger could turn things round - if supported.

he's supposedly been supported for several years now but chosen not to spend the money on areas of his squad that needed obvious reinforcement. i'm not sure he could turn things around now - seems too stubborn and stuck in his ways and is fast losing the support of the fans.

His problem now seems to be his own lack of direction. Five years ago you wouldn't have questioned it but now we all do....the players must and its affecting his ability to hold on to and attract new players.

I think the end is nigh for his brand of football...which in all reality is a pity.

His problem now seems to be his own lack of direction. Five years ago you wouldn't have questioned it but now we all do....the players must and its affecting his ability to hold on to and attract new players.

I think the end is nigh for his brand of football...which in all reality is a pity.

why is it a pity? it's a shallow ideal and has had no substance - i.e. trophies - to it for years.

I see Arsenal are now offering free tickets to fans who went to Manchester, probably they are so embarrassed.

Can't understand why anyone would want a free ticket to see this bunch of clowns play though.

Yeah,its to an away match.

If old Arsene doesnt shore up that defence smartish,I doubt very much if the match will be Man City away ! B)

Rosicky was throwing his toys out of the pram when the score was still 1-0.....another one with a shocking attitude was Arshavin.

He could actually have been sent off for a bad challenge on Young (been booked already) after a through ball to Welbeck who pulled up with a hamstring injury....maybe Howard Webb was distracted by that ??

Not one of Howards better games in a United shirt.....giving Arsenal that penalty when the score was still 1-0......he could have looked the other way but maybe he knew United could score at will later ! :)

Only jokin' guys......Arsenals woeful performance shouldnt detract from a brilliant attacking performance by United.....I thought Young was a fair player at Villa but he seems to have improved a notch or two since his move to Old Trafford and is looking a class act now !

[

Not one of Howards better games in a United shirt.....giving Arsenal that penalty when the score was still 1-0......he could have looked the other way but maybe he knew United could score at will later ! :)

:D :D :D :D

Only jokin' guys......Arsenals woeful performance shouldnt detract from a brilliant attacking performance by United.....I thought Young was a fair player at Villa but he seems to have improved a notch or two since his move to Old Trafford and is looking a class act now !

No doubt this is all down to red nose :D

[

:D :D :D :D

No doubt this is all down to red nose :D

I have to admit he's a better player now than the one i saw on many occasiond ar Villa.