Dutchman faces six counts of charge related to child prostitution

snoop1130

4 minutes ago, Russell17au said:

You were being smart and sarcastic when you told Hendrik Anderson to buy a dictionary and I am showing you that not all dictionaries say  "prepubertal" and that the main word is "child" and all countries have a different age of when a child becomes an adult. dek ying and nang sao have nothing to do with the definition of what a pedophile is. Legally any adult that engages in any type of sexual activity with any person under the age of adulthood in what ever country can be charged with pedophilia

I was not being smart not sarcastic.

Not sure wby the facts upset youyou.

Look in a real dictionary.

A person who is diagnosed with pedophilia must be at least 16 years old, and at least five years older than the prepubescent child, for the attraction to be diagnosed as pedophilia. Wikipedia.

if you want to quote medical definitions , check the DSM.

2 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I was not being smart not sarcastic.

Not sure wby the facts upset youyou.

Look in a real dictionary.

A person who is diagnosed with pedophilia must be at least 16 years old, and at least five years older than the prepubescent child, for the attraction to be diagnosed as pedophilia. Wikipedia.

if you want to quote medical definitions , check the DSM.

this is what I am trying to get through to you that there are many different dictionaries around the world and they all have different wording but it all leads to the preying on children for sexual gratification but it appears that you will never accept this

3 hours ago, sawadee1947 said:

a threatening punishment will not stop those people to commit crimes, not even murder. That's proven.

I know, but if can´t stop it, then far over life and neverending lashes sounds good to me.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Russell17au said:

Neeranam, you said a couple of word that are very interesting but I would like to hear what your interpretation of them is.

dek ying

nang sao

Sorry I meant to put in my previous post. Dek ying is a female child, nang sao is when they turn 15, and need to get a new ID card, which means young/ single woman(mademoiselle) although I wouldn't call a15 year old a woman.

Edited by Neeranam

For what it is worth the correct spelling is paedophile. Our American cousins may disagree of course.

Edited by rott
Change to cap A. Do not want to give offence.
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Timebandit said:

You know Thailand has to be running out of prison space. They may have to return to an alternative punishment. Other than the death penalty I believe it's Indonesia that has a sentence which includes caning every week for years. That might encourage some thought before you commit the crime. This punishment should be well publicised. A sign with crimes frowned upon and their punishment could be some interesting reading while in line at immigration.

Alot of people Love being Caned, i used to go out with a Bird like that once, i have fond memories of retrieving the Cane from behind the Wardrobe and succumbing to her wishes, Ah, Happy Days.     :cheesy:

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

Sorry I meant to put in my previous post. Dek ying is a female child, nang sao is when they turn 15, and need to get a new ID card, which means young/ single woman(mademoiselle) although I wouldn't call a15 year old a woman.

It is not "nang sao" the correct spelling here is "nong sao" which means "sister" I thing you mean "Hying saw" except that I cannot type the rising or falling symbols on here and we are not allowed to do Thai language

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Russell17au said:

It is not "nang sao" the correct spelling here is "nong sao" which means "sister" I thing you mean "Hying saw" except that I cannot type the rising or falling symbols on here and we are not allowed to do Thai language

My daughters' ID cards say "naang sao" as a prefix to their name. So did my wife's, when she was my girlfriend.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, connda said:

70% of those jailed in Thailand are jailed on drug related offenses.  Stop incarcerating users, and there wouldn't be a problem with prison space.

I am sure there is an Island out there somewhere they can build a prison and isolate all of them............they are criminals   F em all:sorry:

13 hours ago, Henrik Andersen said:

In Thailand  Age 18 

Europe 15

So yes he are a pedophile 

No he is not 'legally'  a pedophile - he is a perverted \SOB..........wish him luck in Thai prison, he will need it.   

• Like 1

I really don't get it.  Whether one likes boys or girls, well I guess that is their choice. But a young 22 year old is not good enough for them?  Now it is a perversion.  Hope he does time but more importantly, I hope word gets out about how tough his sentence is (doubtful), so that maybe it will deter others (doubtful).

On 05/03/2018 at 9:22 PM, Henrik Andersen said:

Lock this pedophile in forever I am sure he have do it meny times before and meaby is a convicted pedophile in his home country already 

Let the Thai men in monkey house play with him and rape him so he can try to be a victim 

What a scumbag 

There is nothing in the article that says he is charged with having sex with underage kids, yet you are sure he has done it many times. 

Here is sick and deserves an appropriate time in prison, if guilty of the said crimes.

Letting him be raped is not appropriate.

On ‎6‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 2:23 PM, MrPatrickThai said:

Do you also want the illegal gogo bars to close and prostitution stopped?

Totally different scenario

At least the majority in the bars are of an age where they know what they are in for

54 minutes ago, GTgrizzly said:

Totally different scenario

At least the majority in the bars are of an age where they know what they are in for

These peasant girls, mostly from the NE rural communities are forced(due to financial problems) into prostitution and abused by old foreign men, makes it alright? Yeah, look for someone else to point the finger at and don't look at yourself.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Neeranam said:

There is nothing in the article that says he is charged with having sex with underage kids, yet you are sure he has done it many times. 

Here is sick and deserves an appropriate time in prison, if guilty of the said crimes.

Letting him be raped is not appropriate.

Sorry he not start like underage boys are 70years old he have like it for meny years and ofcores he have theirfore do it before meaby in his home country or like Cambodia