Boobs And Rubes: New Hooters Coming To Silom

snoop1130

Boobs And Rubes: New Hooters Coming To Silom

By Asaree Thaitrakulpanich, Staff Reporter

20708147_1896763387252957_5466091771462084092_n-696x522.jpg

Photo: Hooters Bangkok Soi 15 / Facebook

BANGKOK — Those unsatisfied with the level of sleaze strutting around Patpong will soon be able to stare at orange hot pants while gobbling wings and guzzling beer at a new branch of Hooters, the chain announced Friday.

The third Bangkok branch of American breastaurant chain Hooters will open its doors on the corner of Soi Thaniya and Silom Road in May.

Full Story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/life/food/2018/03/09/boobs-rubes-new-hooters-coming-silom/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2018-3-9
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Compliant victims of male objectification and commercial exploitation - or icons of feminist liberation exercising their hard-won right to express their sexual freedom?

Who cares so long as they, their customers and Hooters' bosses are happy?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, mike324 said:

place is a rip off, sky high prices. Might as well just eat at a 5 star hotels and go for a beer

Rip of is in the eyes of the beholder, I frequent them because I like sitting somewhere I don't get hassled every 10 mins to buy someone a lady drink..........the solitude and eye candy is worth it for me.:burp:

• Like 1

On 3/10/2018 at 3:40 PM, Rumbleg said:

I still miss the "Golden Bar" where the Hooters in Soi4 Sukhumvit now stands. Drank many many beers in the "Golden Bar" but have only ever had one in Hooters. The price is not right.

Me too!  The Golden bar was great.. Hooters is rubbish plastic

• Like 1

On 3/10/2018 at 3:40 PM, Rumbleg said:

I still miss the "Golden Bar" where the Hooters in Soi4 Sukhumvit now stands. Drank many many beers in the "Golden Bar" but have only ever had one in Hooters. The price is not right.

You mean the Golden Years Bar with it's slow, matronly service and room to park the walking frame?

On 3/10/2018 at 9:51 PM, thaiguzzi said:

Dunno, 2 out of 3 in the pic look up to standard.

I'll have the one in the middle...

No you won't, Hooters girls get fired if they give their number out at work.

Stupid American garbage food chain.

Quite like the concept, they don't seem to be able pull it off well in Thailand though.  Overpriced if outside happy hour IMO and pretty lifeless, sterile places lacking anything by way of atmosphere, at least at the ones I've visited (Phuket, Pattaya and Bangkok (2)).  The closed in version at Soi Sukhumvit 15 has the added disadvantage of smelling like a deep-fat fryer.