Samui residents angry over naked foreign tourist hugging 'Hin Ta'

webfact

1 minute ago, car720 said:

So tired of this.

Just shut the country to everyone and go back to rice farming.

Or maybe put a fence around it to stop people climbing all over it.

Ricefarming and starving. Been there done that. 

It's about time the thai grow up and accept that they are not center of universe. Go fight corruption. Go fight road atrocities. Go fight poverty. Go fight stupid superstition and its cocky rocks. Go educate you chilren!!

• Like 2

It's always been amazing to me to see what Thai people get all worked up about every time: they are apparently okay with rampant corruption, with the enormous death toll on the roads, the mind boggling pollution everywhere (the list goes on), but if someone gets naked or shows a little disrespect the country is in an uproar. Maybe they should have a look at their priorities ....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jingjai9 said:

I empathize with the Thai residents and an apology is no doubt in order. I hope the Thai folks remember that there are about 400,000 Thai nationals in my country and there are more than a couple of Thai restaurants who hire illegal employees to avoid minimum wage laws and taxes. There are others who cheat on their income taxes. What is wrong is wrong and what is right is right and justice is due, but let he who is without sin cast the first stone. I post this with trepidation as I have never seen a forum with so many wolves, trolls and mean-spirited individuals. I am sure you don't know who you are. I am sure there will be hecklers more interested in being funny and outrageous than trying to entertain an intelligent conversation.

More than a couple you say with solid facts like that you will certainly be an asset to Thaivisa

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, daoyai said:

They really love to be offended don't they?  The rock most likely got a bit harder from the embrace, they should thank her.

..all the odd quirky things take precedence over life and safety..incredible values.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tilacme said:

I think you need to get some perspective. Both your references are in the heart of the capital city.  Not lonely out rocks. I say again, get some perspective.

I do believe that i see water in the background!  having said that, i also believe that the stupid female foreigner should have a day in the slammer for being so calious and stupid!

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:
  24 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Another fine tourist that makes us look like white trash

Why didn't he write him, or her. Why us? or is it the TVF memberfamilyship? 

No, and for your information. Everybody that is living well and respect rules and tradition as well as the way to live and think is not a TVF member.
However, I was referring to all thoose people that also are foreigners and see and hear who deos theese moronic things.
If you want to stand outside, that´s you choice. As they say. Do not throw water on a goose.

11 minutes ago, captspectre said:

I do believe that i see water in the background!  having said that, i also believe that the stupid female foreigner should have a day in the slammer for being so calious and stupid!

You also need to get some perspective.