Iranian woman caught shoplifting from Phuket supermarket

webfact

Iranian woman caught shoplifting from Phuket supermarket

Eakkapop Thongtub

1521432338_1-org.jpg

Iranian national Sabzvari Sahel was caught stealing over B4,000 baht of facial creams. Photo: Eakkapop Thongtub

PHUKET: Chalong Police were yesterday called to arrest a woman who had been caught walking out of Tesco Lotus department store in Moo 7, Chalong, without paying for around B4,600 of cosmetic creams.

Capt Pansak Chaithong of Chalong Police arrested 25-year-old Iranian tourist Sabzvari Sahel, who had shoplifted while at the Tesco Lotus supermarket with her boyfriend just after 7:30pm yesterday (Mar 18).

Sahel had walked out of the supermarket without paying for one Olay brand wrinkle cream priced B879, one L’Oreal wrinkle cream priced B639, two L’Oreal eye wrinkle creams priced B799 each (together B1,598), one L’Oreal face cream priced B719, another L’Oreal face cream priced B759.

Full story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/iranian-woman-caught-shoplifting-from-phuket-supermarket-66398.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2018-03-19
  • Like 1

I hate shoplifters, they jeopardize thousands of small businesses and it is the least of their worries, no pity a little prison stays will calm most of them for the future.

Edited by Tchooptip
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, colinneil said:

Looking at the photo, she definitely needs the creams she stole.:cheesy:

Damn, that was what I wanted to say, cut her some slack, she desperately needs them ?https://media.giphy.com/media/3i7zenReaUuI0/giphy.gif 

• Like 1

Big deal. Not even newsworthy in most places it is petty theft. A slap on the wrist a fine and not allowed in the store. So what if she was Iranian  does that make it newsworthy?

On 3/19/2018 at 3:52 PM, wirat69 said:

Cut off her right hand..... and while they are at it, give her a face lift!!!

Easy to baby sit, with lips like that, just wet them and stick her on the mirror! :cheesy:

Oooops..........a previous poster had the same thought as me - tks 'maxcorrigan'.:thumbsup:

Edited by lvr181
Additional comment