PM calls on politicians to stop badmouthing if they want election to be held on schedule

snoop1130

PM calls on politicians to stop badmouthing if they want election to be held on schedule

3661C15F-7B0F-4608-A76A-E9FEA2B446B4.jpeg

Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha today (Monday) warned ill-intent politicians to stop badmouthing on political issues in a way may cause public confusion if they want the election to proceed in accordance with the political roadmap.

“Today, I would like to say something about politics. I don’t want to criticize anyone in particular. But there are people talking on many things – some with good intention, others with ill intention. I would like to appeal…if everyone wants the election to proceed in accordance with the set roadmap, they should stop talking in a way which causes damage or confusion because, in the end, the responsibility rests with the government,” said the prime minister.

He maintained that the government did not just have the responsibility to stage the election, but also had to maintain peace and order.

Full Story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/pm-calls-politicians-stop-badmouthing-want-election-held-schedule/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2018-4-2

2 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Thou shalt not debate the issues. 

Thou shalt not think. 

Thou shalt not have an opinion outside the defined list of correct thought. 

Double plus good y’all. 

Correct.  No free speech, no free press, no "bad" opinions, no real democracy.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Eligius said:

Yes, it is tiresomely predictable. More thinly veiled threats of a delay in the (in any case bogus) election.

Again, I say: Thais - you are hearing and seeing all these lies, threats, freedom-grabs, day after day. 

What are you going to do about it all? Wai and smile - and bend over for more??

Basically yes, theyve been doing that since the 30's and before

• Like 1