Shinawatra siblings ‘should be ashamed’, says Prayut

snoop1130

The submarine issue, Thailand always had submarines from 1936 onwards,  scrapped in 1951.    The Chinese purchase was for 2 subs with the 3rd free  March 2017, based out of Sattahip and the reason being Thailand did not feel totally secure relying on the USA for everything.   Thailand is the second Asian country to have subs.    (Google)

I am not defending the Army PM as there are so many things that have to be sorted out.

Suppose one has to choose between a military or a dictatorial PM and Sister.    I do not call either Democratic--voted in or not.

Tablets scandal,  and the rice corruption   was far more expensive than a few tanks and 2 subs.

Thailand voters under Thaksin were given money for Love, they were bought,  seems to me it is the same now all over Thailand where kids at bars are bought for love.   ??

First and foremost and ASAP elections should be forthcoming.  But where are the decent parties coming from to run  a non corrupt government.       

• Like 1

Just now, ginjag said:

The submarine issue, Thailand always had submarines from 1936 onwards,  scrapped in 1951.    The Chinese purchase was for 2 subs with the 3rd free  March 2017, based out of Sattahip and the reason being Thailand did not feel totally secure relying on the USA for everything.   Thailand is the second Asian country to have subs.    (Google)

I am not defending the Army PM as there are so many things that have to be sorted out.

Suppose one has to choose between a military or a dictatorial PM and Sister.    I do not call either Democratic--voted in or not.

Tablets scandal,  and the rice corruption   was far more expensive than a few tanks and 2 subs.

Thailand voters under Thaksin were given money for Love, they were bought,  seems to me it is the same now all over Thailand where kids at bars are bought for love.   ??

First and foremost and ASAP elections should be forthcoming.  But where are the decent parties coming from to run  a non corrupt government.       

Not just about buy 2 get 1 free Subs.  it's about freedoms of expression, freedom of assembly and freedom of speech.  And, yes, you are defending the Junta.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ginjag said:

Indeed,where are the honest people to come from?

• Like 1

Just now, ginjag said:

Good old days when the poor were still poor, and the rich were richer   ??

Nope but nice try!  about when people had more cash in their pockets,  were happier,  could VOTE, could talk freely and laugh loudly.  Could meet each other and discuss things,  could stay out late without curfews and would not see people 'disappear' and sent to 'attitude camps'.

Times weren't perfect, by any means, but I don't know a Thai who would not swap those times for these Dark Days.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Not just about buy 2 get 1 free Subs.  it's about freedoms of expression, freedom of assembly and freedom of speech.  And, yes, you are defending the Junta.

No way--your OTT about freedom is stupid and way off,   I live here and no where in everyday life do people speak about they are gagged ridiculous propaganda,    Democracy is needed for sure and good parties to fight for governing.

You are not telling about the Shins total control of the Thai Rak news and TV control, or red shirt villages with village leaders paid off.  I lived in one.    why not weigh up the pros and cons and not fall back on the old --"Well the shins were elected"  It is good governance not Thai democracy ---whether Junta or Thaksin family.......Get rid od Military control and mafia style governing---OK  OK

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Nope but nice try!  about when people had more cash in their pockets,  were happier,  could VOTE, could talk freely and laugh loudly.  Could meet each other and discuss things,  could stay out late without curfews and would not see people 'disappear' and sent to 'attitude camps'.

Times weren't perfect, by any means, but I don't know a Thai who would not swap those times for these Dark Days.

Ask the thousands of young that died under Shin policing   talk to the families,  and by the way Thaksin was lucky to be in power when there was not a financial crisis world wide  FACT-------again OTT about cannot laugh or speak now--JOKE

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, ginjag said:

No way--your OTT about freedom is stupid and way off,   I live here and no where in everyday life do people speak about they are gagged ridiculous propaganda,    Democracy is needed for sure and good parties to fight for governing.

You are not telling about the Shins total control of the Thai Rak news and TV control, or red shirt villages with village leaders paid off.  I lived in one.    why not weigh up the pros and cons and not fall back on the old --"Well the shins were elected"  It is good governance not Thai democracy ---whether Junta or Thaksin family.......Get rid od Military control and mafia style governing---OK  OK

I am not going to engage an anti-democrat Junta supporter on here I'm sorry. I have lived here for many years too and everyone is talking about Prawit, Prayut and how things were so much happier and better (although not perfect of course). Good day.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Attitude camps, ???     I see them everywhere I go in Thailand---or do  you mean camps for persons who are bad in any society.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

I am not going to engage an anti-democrat Junta supporter on here I'm sorry. I have lived here for many years too and everyone is talking about Prawit, Prayut and how things were so much happier and better (although not perfect of course). Good day.

No difference much in any rulers here, but I am not forgetting the bad under Thaksin, or the slow effort under the Army control.   All the governing in  the past few years have been suppressing the people ---only a short period under the democrats was there any glimmer of hope here.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, ginjag said:

Attitude camps, ???     I see them everywhere I go in Thailand---or do  you mean camps for persons who are bad in any society.

https://prachatai.com/english/node/6025

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/04/thai-junta-threatens-foes-with-attitude-adjustment-camps-for-sed/

https://mashable.com/2016/03/04/thailand-attitude-adjustment/#KB_GcRG8iPqW

You live in a coconut?   

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, AGareth2 said:

and a coup is not breaking the law?

A coup d'état also known simply as a coup. . . is a type of revolution, where the illegal and overt seizure of a state by the military or other elites within the state apparatus occurs. - Wikipedia

Another classic case of pot and kettle.

• Like 1

Out of the mouths of babes, springs to mind, how can a person , a serving soldier of Thailand, who took an oath to protect the King and Country, speak about breaking the law, when he himself broke every rule in the book, defying his oath of allegiance !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sad 1

No country is going to send any exile wanted in their own country back  if it is ruled by a leader who overthrew a democratic govt.

All this Shinawatra bashing is tiresome. What about some 100% undeniable proof. It seems the existing junta is many times more guilty of wrongdoings where all the funds allotted to the country towns and villages has been pilfered which could not have happened in such a coordinated way without knowledge and approval from the very top. 

• Sad 1

Just now, BobBKK said:

I could  send you a string of the same my Thaksin democratic lover,   20 if you want.    Biased--you Sure,   My opinion is against both Thaksin and the Army,  voted for or  not I would not want the Shin family back to buy in power again,  would vote democrat every time--Remember Mark  ??     

by the way you said goodbye before    5555

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Krataiboy said:

A coup d'état also known simply as a coup. . . is a type of revolution, where the illegal and overt seizure of a state by the military or other elites within the state apparatus occurs. - Wikipedia

Another classic case of pot and kettle.

Lousy Governance is breaking the law also as it is going against the vow new governments are appointed to do.

16 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

“We cannot enforce our country’s laws overseas. If foreign countries do not send them back [for prosecution in Thailand], that’s it. Do you get it?” Prayut told reporters at Government House on Tuesday.

“I don’t have any feeling about them. They should have been ashamed. They broke the law and they still dare to go out,” the prime minister said.

Yup. He is so over the Shinawatra's it hurts.

1 minute ago, Charlie1 said:

Overthrowing an elected government at gunpoint is quite a crime as well, Mr. Prayuth, also according to Thai laws.

Same story--sounds good,   on paper only.   Suppose it depends on what the governance was like by the said elected government.

May I say it seems to be the fact that Thai people have no idea who and what they vote for as all turned into corrupt governing.  Democratic in Thailand does not exist.  vote or no vote.  Impossible to get non corrupt governing. So on your reckoning keep having elections voting in any corrupt people  ??     Things have to change here drastically if democracy is to reign 

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Do not think you read my posts-----you have an agenda,