Wireless

basjke

I have a microsoft wireless keyboard and wireless optical mouse.Before it worked good but for the past week as soon as I open internet explorer it stps working properly,both keyboard and mouse.I noticed even that the biggest problem occures when opening hotmail,don't ask me how this is possible,but i hotmail I'm not able to type even my password properly and the cursor hardly moves.When I type a letter or digit it will either not react or type the same digit 5 times.With other websites there is also the poblem but it works better.I already reintalled the drivers changed battery's but still same.Anybody has an idea what creates this problem?Also when I open some programs it will stop working competely and tell me that the battery level is low however it are new battery's.I already moved the reciever aswell but can't get it cleared.

Oh by the way when I run the signal test it will show me the result that the signal is strong and the battery level good.

I have a microsoft wireless keyboard and wireless optical mouse.Before it worked good but for the past week as soon as I open internet explorer it stps working properly,both keyboard and mouse.I noticed even that the biggest problem occures when opening hotmail,don't ask me how this is possible,but i hotmail I'm not able to type even my password properly and the cursor hardly moves.When I type a letter or digit it will either not react or type the same digit 5 times.With other websites there is also the poblem but it works better.I already reintalled the drivers changed battery's but still same.Anybody has an idea what creates this problem?Also when I open some programs it will stop working competely and tell me that the battery level is low however it are new battery's.I already moved the reciever aswell but can't get it cleared.

Oh by the way when I run the signal test it will show me the result that the signal is strong and the battery level good.

Don't know if this is any help but I had a similar problem with my cordless mouse, its always locked up when I was using skype(acted the same as low batteries for a few seconds and then stopped working altogether). I still can't think of a reason it should why but that's what it did. The receiver for the mouse was plugged into a 4way usb hub then last week I was tidying up the cables on my PC and plugged the receiver directly into a usb socket in the back of the PC (too lazy to pull the PC out before) and since then the mouse hasn't locked up at all. I don't know if it's just coincidence or not but might be worth looking at how yours is connected.

Edited by sumrit

I using Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop 1000 on a computer with MS Vista. Here I was able to solve similar problems by downloading a Patch from MS!

Anyway, Devices like Keyboard, Mouse, Scanner, Printer and others and special USB HDD without extra power, should be directly plugged into the USB port on the MB because of the power consumption. USB hubs can't deliver that much power as some equipment need. Even sometimes you nedd to change the used connectors on the MB.