British man beats  wife to death in Ubon Ratchathani

Jonathan Fairfield

2 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

It happened only 65 km away and I've just seen her Facebook page, the kids, and so on. I started to hate this pig on two legs. An eye for an eye comes to mind. 

Another great advertisement for the peace-loving foreigners in LOS. RIP Kanda. 

Let's hope that the kids have the chance to grow up in the right family. 

Yea the sad part is the kids, (of course everyone who loved the lady). But the kids.. they lose their mom.. can they still love their dad after what he has done... hard to grow up like that.. dad killed mom.

Real sad.. one would think that if you have 3 kids your reasonably sure of your wife and life. Usually kids bind people together.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, robblok said:

I don't find it high violence at al for a foreigner, we are capable of the same violence as Thais.. kicking a girl in the head.. strangling her. I think foreigners should be reminded that wherever you come from there will be always scum like this and should stop judging Thais based on their scum. Just like I don't hold the Brits responsible for this scum or the Dutch for the pedo guy. 

I often watch documentaries, and believe me whatever country you choose there are always animals like this. 

Well said , I was thinking the same . , imagine if a thai man bashed and kicked a western girl to death.

a Stella performance possibly. Now 3 children have lost both parents. The ego won over acceptance of what is, who knows what led up to this.As to bashing the age difference, they must have had something going for them to have had 3 children together. Very sad, very unnecessary but standing from the outside it's easy to judge.

• Like 1

This is how it all started....Lovely couple

Now she is dead......and he is going to spend many years in jail...

According to Thai sources alcohol was involved...no surprise there

Such a shame.

wedd.jpeg

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, lovelomsak said:

Why did he not go to the Wat and say he would go to police station  in a week or 2 after making merit?

He isn't Thai, and I believe this is a tragedy, I can't believe that a man wanted to kill the mother of his three children, this obviously wasn't premeditated, he flipped.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

He should have just had a J Arthur Rank,now he's not going to

get much female sex where he's going.if people only stopped

to think before they acted.

RIP for the lovely young lady.what a waste of life.

regards worgeordie

• Like 1

how did this farang this person??? sorry  for not being understanding ...etc... but she really wasn't pretty... right? This guy must have been those whities who are desperate for any type of women!!!  Guess he didn't get much at home!!! Sorry for the woman, my condolences to her and her family... 

And he killed her??!!!???? REALLY???!!! FRY HIM!

• Confused 1

One of the reports indicates she fell and he left her there. This may not be as cut and dry as it sounds. Not defending him just what I read. Bloody idiot all because she did not want nooky whilst visiting folks what an absolute retard.

3 minutes ago, mommysboy said:

Terrible story.  One person dead, and numerous lives ruined. Tragic

Yes, and that's about all you can write without knowing what developed between the two and happened on the spot.

3 hours ago, robblok said:

I wonder how many will attribute this to the fragile farang ego and how many will comment on kicking someone who is down. I mean those are the things I read about when a Thai does something. Now that a foreigner does it... wonder how the comments will be.

I hope this guy rots in jail for what he has done.

I was raised understanding that kicking someone when down was the lowest of the low, a real dog act - now if fighting for your life it's a completely different story.