Professional career lady (girlfriend)acting suspicious

Goodintentions

4 minutes ago, Goodintentions said:

The other 97% (or lets say "the majority") are "traditional", classified as no affection in public, will attempt to refrain from sex before marriage as long as possible  

OMG seriously?  What are your reading??

Way way off track.....

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Goodintentions said:

I do NOT claim to be entirely knowledgable about Thai women.

I have however done "some" research and understand that 3% do(or have) worked in the sex trade and one point or another.

The other 97% (or lets say "the majority") are "traditional", classified as no affection in public, will attempt to refrain from sex before marriage as long as possible and not live with the partner until marriage.

As mentioned, I have done business with her and her firm. She is a professional career women, educated, has never asked me for anything at all, even when I have offered. 

We have discussed the future in pretty good detail. I do NOT want to expand on that publicly here.I do know she was engaged to an American up until a year or two ago who has a substantial shoe and luxury watch collection and is about 45 if I recall. 

I simply want the truth, to effect closure and will regrettably, but wisely move on. 

Did you get that line from American psycho?

"Who has a substantial shoe and watch collection"

2 hours ago, Mavrix said:

Guy with above average looks,  stalks a Thai lady who never asks for money, but hides the truth from him.

Gee, first time l have heard that scenario, and l have been coming to Thailand for 14 years.

Strange but true.

Not really trying to label myself as better than any other guy, but I have been described in that format often in Western and Asian circles.

23 hours ago, colinneil said:

You have been stalking your girlfriend, hells teeth man, if there is no trust get out of the relationship.

What would she think of you if she was aware that you were stalking  her.

You say you are 50, but you behave like an adolescent teenager.

Further, OP, if you now don't trust her then stop contacting her and watch her re-actions.

Also, if you have doubts now about trust then those doubts will never really go away.

13 months and you have never met any of her family?

Many more fish in the sea.

• Like 2

Strange but true.
Not really trying to label myself as better than any other guy, but I have been described in that format often in Western and Asian circles.
Me too, it's a burden we have to suffer mate,just enjoy it while it lasts.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Further, OP, if you now don't trust her then stop contacting her and watch her re-actions.

Also, if you have doubts now about trust then those doubts will never really go away.

13 months and you have never met any of her family?

Many more fish in the sea.

Known her for 13 months ...."relationship" for 2. I was invited but I had a business trip in UK same time. I was planning on joining her in the next 2-3 months "was" the plan.

On 5/2/2018 at 11:27 AM, Goodintentions said:

She is "traditional" meaning we have only slept together twice, first time after 9 weeks together and then a week later (mid March).

Why waste your time, money and effort.

First girl I met I was a 50 year old Thai virgin too, waited 2 weeks to bed a girl.

After that the next woman was always the same day, and after every date.

Pointless to waste your time on a woman that won't put out, when there are plenty that will.

Traditional means, they bang on the first date, but look like they won't.

Edited by MaeJoMTB
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Goodintentions said:

Known her for 13 months ...."relationship" for 2. I was invited but I had a business trip in UK same time. I was planning on joining her in the next 2-3 months "was" the plan.

Do you sweat it out, or what? You were planning, but she's acting.

Let loose her leash. 

• Like 1

Hmmmmmmmm 

I concur with Lemon jelly she's married or in another relationship?? 

Thais hate drama in real life but love watching it on TV  Thais will lie  if it gets them of the hook and doesn't create  even more drama. 

I haven't heard of a farang stalking a Thai before but I been stalked  by thai women. 

That's normal  for them too .  If they don't 

do it themselves they  get a friend to check you out! 

Also if she is attractive speaks perfect English and has some money she is as popular as a farang  would be to a Thai lady 

She I'm sure she  has many options too. 

Move on dude hit the reset button and start new. 

She just isn't into you as you are into to her?? 

Im sure deep down  you already know this 

Good luck mate 

• Like 1

Don't listen to them OP, you do what you gotta do man...

I found this online, might help !! I'll be getting one myself when I've saved up a bit..

https://www.mightyape.com.au/product/thames-kosmos-master-detective-toolkit/25755433?gclid=EAIaIQobChMItpPa9Nvo2gIVmCQrCh31ggTbEAQYAyABEgJ5kPD_BwE

You livin' the dream brother... PI Power

• Like 1

1 minute ago, maddox41 said:

Hmmmmmmmm 

I concur with Lemon jelly she's married or in another relationship?? 

Thais hate drama in real life but love watching it on TV  Thais will lie  if it gets them of the hook and doesn't create  even more drama. 

I haven't heard of a farang stalking a Thai before but I been stalked  by thai women. 

That's normal  for them too .  If they don't 

do it themselves they  get a friend to check you out! 

Also if she is attractive speaks perfect English and has some money she is as popular as a farang  would be to a Thai lady 

She I'm sure she  has many options too. 

Move on dude hit the reset button and start new. 

She just isn't into you as you are into to her?? 

Im sure deep down  you already know this 

Good luck mate 

As Jenny stated...I have sweated it out ...no doubt there.

Yes she does have options and is very attractive, demure,quite spoken, elegant,etc. 

I would Not have taken it so serious if she had not indicated her intention to have a life with me and plan (as much as is reasonable) in a "new" relationship.

This stalking thing is now being overplayed. I simply wanted to know the truth behind her, same reason people hire PI's to find out exactly what I did twice., for free. That is now done and over. 

When I was planning on buying property in the USD500K and up range, marrying her, SinSod north of Baht 1 million....damn right I am going to investigate.

On 5/2/2018 at 11:38 AM, colinneil said:

You have been stalking your girlfriend, hells teeth man, if there is no trust get out of the relationship.

What would she think of you if she was aware that you were stalking  her.

You say you are 50, but you behave like an adolescent teenager.

Sounds to me like she might be a Lesbian, and your thinking of Marriage, jeez the number of Falangs on here who do not have a clue about Women especially these Thai Snakes, never ceases to amaze me, she lives with her Friend, ER HELLO ! And you have only slept with her twice! she is 41 never been Married, buy her a pair of Doc Martens that should do the Trick.  

Edited by Acemaker
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

Why waste your time, money and effort.

First girl I met I was a 50 year old Thai virgin too, waited 2 weeks to bed a girl.

After that the next woman was always the same day, and after every date.

Pointless to waste your time on a woman that won't put out, when there are plenty that will.

Traditional means, they bang on the first date, but look like they won't.

As I have detailed here, I have only had one Thai girlfriend and that was in a nearby country 20 years ago.

I am NOT experienced in the "general populace" of Thai women and their ways.

I am well aware of the cons/scams and bargirl games etc. as I have numerous friends who frequent that scene, I DO NOT.

The facts that I "researched" were online from various sources and not in a one hour Google session. I too was wondering if I was getting played. I mean she is a woman and women need to get laid as well. And it was NOT happening with me. 

After reading all of these responses..... I have decided that I will put her on the back-burner and move on.

"SHOULD" she contact me and if I were to be satisfied with whatever evidence/proof or whatever (which is VERY unlikely) I can decide if I wish to enter this gauntlet again.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bkk6060 said:

Sounds to me like she is freelancing after work.

Or at least a big liar about something.

The Hospital visit is an old used lie to add sympathy.

I went thru a similar 5 years ago.

Break it off my friend.  Not worth the distrust and hassle move on.

She wears Dungarees im tellin ya.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, ThaiFelix said:

You dont drink, smoke or have sex more than twice in 13 months?  Maybe she finds you boring hahaha!

No seriously there are a lot of good women out there that dont need stalking, give her the flick.

Read my prior responses on the thread sex is 3 months NOT 13.

9 minutes ago, Goodintentions said:

Yes she does have options and is very attractive, demure,quite spoken, elegant,etc. 

I would Not have taken it so serious if she had not indicated her intention to have a life with me and plan (as much as is reasonable) in a "new" relationship.

This stalking thing is now being overplayed. I simply wanted to know the truth behind her, same reason people hire PI's to find out exactly what I did twice., for free. That is now done and over. 

When I was planning on buying property in the USD500K and up range, marrying her, SinSod north of Baht 1 million....damn right I am going to investigate.

I'm seriously impressed that the OP is still active in his thread - most people asking for personal advice on ThaiVisa run away after the first tough reply, and leave the rest of us to have fun at their expense.  But Mr Goodintentions is still in the game, adding a few good volleys too.

That got me thinking .... is this an indication of the OP's character?  Does he not let things go?  Super tenacious, with a need to set the record straight?  A strong internal compass and a belief that he's always right?

..... and there's the core of the problem.

Let it go mate.  She's playing you, take it on the chin and move on. 

My TGF of the last 8 years has never given me a single moment to doubt her, she has bonded with me in a way that would be seen as demeaning in a Western culture, she's made looking after me a lifetime commitment (people who've yet to find a stable relationship in Thailand will scoff at these comments, others will know exactly what I mean), and to top it all she's seriously hot. That's what I meant in an earlier post about seeking perfection, and not tolerating anything less.

What is the end game in continuing the chase, when the prize is not worth the effort?

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Goodintentions said:

"This stalking thing is now being overplayed. I simply wanted to know the truth behind her"

Stalking isn't overplayed, if you want to know things , you talk to each other. If she doesn't want to tell you or gives you BS, you let her go or you will get into a bad relationship.

• Like 1