What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

9 hours ago, Beachcomber said:

Mystery Road.  

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7298596/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Australian 6 part mini series:-

Detective Jay Swan is assigned to investigate a mysterious disappearance on an outback cattle station. Soon, Jay's investigation uncovers a past injustice that threatens the fabric of the whole community.

All 6 episodes available on TVChaos

:thumbsup:

Giving episode one a shot later. Hope its better than my last AUS show Wanted which went full amateur in season 2.

Saw the shorts recently of upcoming “stranded at sea” movie. Can’t recall movie name. Due out this month I think. True story about young couple whose yacht was destroyed by storm. Anyone know movie name?

9 hours ago, Beachcomber said:

Mystery Road.  

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7298596/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Australian 6 part mini series:-

Detective Jay Swan is assigned to investigate a mysterious disappearance on an outback cattle station. Soon, Jay's investigation uncovers a past injustice that threatens the fabric of the whole community.

All 6 episodes available on TVChaos

:thumbsup:

I was going to watch/download? this, but I can't find out how to join TVChaos. It seems you need some code to enter to apply?

15 minutes ago, Gregster said:

Saw the shorts recently of upcoming “stranded at sea” movie. Can’t recall movie name. Due out this month I think. True story about young couple whose yacht was destroyed by storm. Anyone know movie name?

If you want to see a really frightening Aussie movie about people surviving in shark infested water after their boat goes down watch "The Reef". Scared the poop out of me.

Edited by giddyup
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

I was going to watch/download? this, but I can't find out how to join TVChaos. It seems you need some code to enter to apply?

It's available on 1337X and other sites.

If you want to see a really frightening Aussie movie about people surviving in shark infested water after their boat goes down watch "The Reef". Scared the poop out of me.

Thanks. I’m there. Will download tomorrow.

Robert Redford’s “All Is Lost” yacht-sink movie is worth a look as well. Not sharks or storms or reefs..but freaking submerged shipping containers!

• Like 1

Love, Simon, another one of those gay story line movies mostly for the straight market. It's worthwhile as middlebrow teenage love entertainment and perhaps enlightening for some that coming out still is often very traumatic even in the west in places with legal same sex marriage. Some noteworthy comedic performances playing the high school staff. 

Edited by Jingthing

15 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Thanks for that - I've just found it. I had thought Mystery Road was only on TVChaos.

First episode left me unimpressed, doubt I'll persevere.

22 hours ago, giddyup said:

It's available on 1337X and other sites.

There's Mystery Road the Mini Series:- https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7298596/?ref_=nv_sr_2

And Mystery Road the 2013 movie:- https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2236054/?ref_=nv_sr_4

I have't watched the movie yet but seems same story line as the mini-series. Both starring Aaron Pedersen.

As already mentioned the Robert Redford "All is lost" well worth a watch. Just a one man movie and he holds it all together :thumbsup: 

Just finished watching “The Reef”... not bad, thanks for suggesting.
If you like true story movies about people trying to survive shark infested waters, check out “USS Indianapolis: Men of Courage” (2016).
  • Like 1

Watched "Red Sparrow" last night a Russian ,US spy thriller

with a very good cast of actors and a twist in the tale ,plus

you get to see Jennifer Lawrence in the buff,so worth a look.

regards worgeordie

• Like 1

Two in the theaters.

Hans Solo

Jurassic World

Although mixed reviews, like both of them a lot.  Lots of action, simple and funny.

Also saw Deadpool 2.  Very disappointing I thought liked the first one much better.

Edited by bkk6060

12 hours ago, mogandave said:

I don’t think he cares that much about what he’s in, as long as he gets paid and looks okay in it.

He’s doing 4-5 movies a year...

Don't know about looking OK, he's looking very bloated these days, he's starting to look and act like Steven Segal.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, sanuk711 said:

Hidden/Craith --BBC

This came out about 5 months ago in Welsh , I tried watching it but I'm really not a subtitle guy, now out in 90% English,  (hard subs on the 10%)

The script is really good, the suspense is very well administered.

This has got the making of the kind of BBC twisting thriller that I enjoy so much.

Unless you have TVCHUCK ---you may find it by just under the English name "Hidden"

Translation issues.In Norway as a Kid we had the Flower Pot Men. I understood d Bill n Ben, it was the English i found a prob.!.i cant enjoy subtitles, but Brits i know here dont like them either.

Just finished watching  what I think was a great movie," The 12th Man ," 

about the Nazi's looking for a sabatour that escaped, in Norway. its

based on a true story.

Then I remember quite a few years ago, 2 Norwegians were found dead

on the kitchen floor,up here in Chiang Mai, the Police said they died of

Hypothermia, all i can say they were not as tough as this guy must have been.

regards worgeordie

35 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

based on a true story.

regards worgeordie

yes...a truly cool flick.

17 hours ago, worgeordie said:

based on a true story.

regards worgeordie

You will also like: As Far as My Feet Will Carry Me (2001)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0277327

Hidden/Craith --BBC

This came out about 5 months ago in Welsh , I tried watching it but I'm really not a subtitle guy, now out in 90% English,  (hard subs on the 10%)

The script is really good, the suspense is very well administered.

This has got the making of the kind of BBC twisting thriller that I enjoy so much.

Unless you have TVCHUCK ---you may find it by just under the English name "Hidden"
Its on PB well the 1st episode in english.not bad mind you all the lead actors are Women so nice and PC.[emoji1]

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app