What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

That Turks and Caicos film is the second in a Trilogy. When i found that out i was a bit pissed off, but i did watch the third one which is also good.

Britain's got Talent Finale is on tonight!! I hope the dancing dog wins!!

Aquarius - I am already onto Episode 7 and still enjoying it.

• Like 2

That Turks and Caicos film is the second in a Trilogy. When i found that out i was a bit pissed off, but i did watch the third one which is also good.

I enjoyed the series quite a lot.

Frank James mentioned it last year

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/612173-what-movies-or-tv-shows-are-you-watching-now/?p=8518752

• Like 1

Just watched the new Road Warrior movie, it's streaming now on Veetle in TS quality, if that's acceptable to you.

I would call this MOTS (More of the same) if you know the original Road Warrior series. It's not bad for what it is, tons of action, and fun modified vehicles, but clearly a popcorn muncher only, and no story line to speak of. IMO, not even close to Mel Gibson's originals at all.

• Like 1

I enjoyed the series quite a lot.

Frank James mentioned it last year

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/612173-what-movies-or-tv-shows-are-you-watching-now/?p=8518752

Watched them last year after reading about them ,1st class

Just finished watching Kingsmen secret service, a really cracking movie,a must

see,the best action picture i have seen for ages.

regards worgeordie

Agreed! But I think, it's actually Kingsman - The Secret Service (sorry for being a smart-arse smile.png ).

Found it to be light and good fun. It's a bit embarrassing, but I even enjoyed the church massacre scene. Most surprisingly: I liked Jack Davenport in his brief scenes. And Samuel L. Jackson was hilarious as the villain. A solid 8/10 from me!

• Like 1

jolly d , the site i use have just updated and now all 13 episodes of Aquarius is available, thats the next 5 or so night veiwing sorted ,, hapi days biggrin.png

everyone rate this series ?

• Like 2

Just finished watching Kingsmen secret service, a really cracking movie,a must

see,the best action picture i have seen for ages.

regards worgeordie

Agreed! But I think, it's actually Kingsman - The Secret Service (sorry for being a smart-arse smile.png ).

Found it to be light and good fun. It's a bit embarrassing, but I even enjoyed the church massacre scene. Most surprisingly: I liked Jack Davenport in his brief scenes. And Samuel L. Jackson was hilarious as the villain. A solid 8/10 from me!

yeah waited for a decent copy to watch and actually surprised me that i quite enjoyed it ' light and good fun' sums it up well.wai.gif

• Like 1

now i'm getting irrratated,, none ofthe links work from my normally reliable site,, for Aquarius,, where are you watching it?

now i'm getting irrratated,, none ofthe links work from my normally reliable site,, for Aquarius,, where are you watching it?

no worries got it ,, good old alluc api days,,

rijit

Posted Today, 01:26

And come on guys tell me you've all watched ' the hunt '

For those of you who have a penchant for foreign movies and don't mind subtitles,

I can recommend Jagten AKA The Hunt.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2106476/?ref_=nv_sr_1

From IMDB: A teacher lives a lonely life, all the while struggling over his son's custody. His life slowly gets better as he finds love and receives good news from his son, but his new luck is about to be brutally shattered by an innocent little lie.

It has won a heap of awards and I can see why.

A real compelling and powerful drama.

Highly recommended.

I have watched this one. Excellent movie.

7.5/10 from me.

• Like 2

f me wi i know you've got ure little

answer format going but, 'yeah watched it rij and thought it,,,, would have been nice. or maybe no but dont like bit of banter conversation maybe still i suppose thats why we choose 2 come on.here,

f me wi i know you've got ure little

answer format going but, 'yeah watched it rij and thought it,,,, would have been nice. or maybe no but dont like bit of banter conversation maybe still i suppose thats why we choose 2 come on.here,

What you on about ol' mate?

Both Khun Will27 and Khun BookMan watched this movie you asked about last year and gave their thoughts about it then...

Keep calm ol' son...

• Like 2

Watched Parrallels yesterday. Was supposed to be a film but when you see the ending it leaves you a bit confused.

Did a bit of research and found out it was a pilot for a show but the network didn't run with it. Had potential!

While researching found a older show by the same writer called "The Lost Room".

6 part series. I'm hooked!

Been watching Forever too. A immortal who is a pathologist helps the NYPD solve crimes much like elementary. I enjoyed it and suprised it has not been renewed.

I think if the networks are gonna cancel shows they should do a one off special to rap things up.

• Like 2

Can you give a hint where you could find past episode 1 for Aquarius? I watched the first episode, looks interesting but I don't see anything later on the usual DL torrent sites.

Just been watching grand designs abroad,it was telling that ,the couple who converted a swiss farm house,at the end she said 'i am happy it's mine',where he said "i am happy it's our's",so i reckon in typical western fashion,now she has what she want's,she will be in the swiss house,and him in a little bedsit,in Peckham,fighting off demands for child maintenance from his millionare wife,once the divorce goes thru.

Can you give a hint where you could find past episode 1 for Aquarius? I watched the first episode, looks interesting but I don't see anything later on the usual DL torrent sites.

Just found that NBC released the entire season 1, ep1-ep13. Was wondering why a series that was just started May 28 there were so many episodes already.

And Devious Maids starts again this week.

I take back what i said about there being nothing to download during the Summer. There is actually quite alot.

I got all the Aquarius episodes from Kickass. I'm on 9 now. I had to stop for a day, to get some fresh air and sunshine!!

• Like 1

this weeks 'game of thrones', best of the series so far for me

Amc's 'halt and catch fire' returns this week with the start of a second series,, liked the first series, lets hope the second builds on it.

https://www.google.com/search?q=halt+ans+catch+fire&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Weird, is it not? Usually, episode 9 is the one with the action. Does that mean we can expect even more in the next episode or did they change the routine to confuse everybody?

this weeks 'game of thrones', best of the series so far for me

Amc's 'halt and catch fire' returns this week with the start of a second series,, liked the first series, lets hope the second builds on it.

https://www.google.com/search?q=halt+ans+catch+fire&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Weird, is it not? Usually, episode 9 is the one with the action. Does that mean we can expect even more in the next episode or did they change the routine to confuse everybody?

That was a decent episode. Good to see some action. The twist at the end of episode 7 was also good.

• Like 1