What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

Whoever suggested the Aussie TV show "Please Like Me", thanks for nothing. You might have mentioned that the show is aimed at teenage homosexuals.

At least you didn't download the whole 3 series (I hope) like you did with Dagtongue.png

I did download about 20 episodes, but gave up after watching three. Only so much guy kissing guy I can take, and I'm not homophobic.

Why you would download that many episodes is beyond me.

Surely it's better to just download 1 or 2 episodes first.

You're right, but as it was an Aussie show (I'm Aussie) I decided to take a punt, but really it doesn't matter, the downloads are free and I transfer them to a flash drive, so it costs me nothing, not even my time.

Whoever suggested the Aussie TV show "Please Like Me", thanks for nothing. You might have mentioned that the show is aimed at teenage homosexuals.

At least you didn't download the whole 3 series (I hope) like you did with Dagtongue.png

I did download about 20 episodes, but gave up after watching three. Only so much guy kissing guy I can take, and I'm not homophobic.

Well you can be thankfull it was only kissing biggrin.png

It was me who suggested it. Brilliant comedy. I'd recommend getting past the first 3 episodes and then it finds its way

It does show quite a bit more than kissing as things progress. One of the things that differentiates from other shows.

It is aimed at a broad younger segment, more 20-somethings.

• Like 2

2nd episode of last panthers should be up as it aired on sky atlantic yesterday 9pm uk time.

Not on Kick A as yet

Easy fella's.

I think the down-loader, Sno said he was going to do 1 show a week.

So more than likely on a Mondaysmile.png

• Like 2

LOL…correction….turnns out its not a series but the worlds shortest film at 26 min.

What a shame...

Bugger..i was looking forward to that as a series.

There is a documentary from Netflix about Tig Notaro. Not sure it has been released yet.

• Like 2

Has anyone managed to find English speaking downloads of "Spotless". The first two episodes I found were in English but the other eight (all of Season 1) were in French. This is a great series if anyone hasn't tried it yet.

Edited by giddyup

Has anyone managed to find English speaking downloads of "Spotless". The first two episodes I found were in English but the other eight (all of Season 1) were in French. This is a great series if anyone hasn't tried it yet.

I'm pretty sure they were on a combination of KA and The Bay of Pirates.

Make sure you download the HDTV ones for English subs.

There are only two episodes, 1&2 that are HDTV (PB) and they have spoken English, the other 8 episodes are not HD and are spoken French.

There are only two episodes, 1&2 that are HDTV (PB) and they have spoken English, the other 8 episodes are not HD and are spoken French.

Does this help?

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/612173-what-movies-or-tv-shows-are-you-watching-now/?p=9769464

• Like 1

Ozland

Hard to believe a post apocalyptic movie could be so mind numbingly boring. if anyone made it past the 25 minute mark and it got interesting please let me know. Two people. No action. No drama. No killing. No other 'survivors'. Was it all a bad dream? No it is real.

At least these two last survivors have managed to study the art of hair maintenance and have kept their hair well trimmed and fashionable. One guy look like he shaves twice a day.

The film has a host of small festival film awards, leading me to believe this was the only entry in the competitons.

"In a dry and dusty post-apocalyptic world, two wayfarers wander aimlessly until Leif finds a copy of The Wonderful Wizard of Oz. Using the world around him to interpret what he reads, Leif allows the book to challenge the beliefs, friendship, and even the very survival of these two divergent travelers. OzLand explores the themes of faith, friendship, and imagination as these two characters deal with life in a post-apocalyptic world where one man's interpretation of 'The Wonderful Wizard of Oz' becomes more than just fiction and leads to the profound question of 'What If?'."

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/ozland/

• Like 2

Does this help?

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/612173-what-movies-or-tv-shows-are-you-watching-now/?p=9769464

How do you download from alluc? I hit the download button but nothing happens. Do you have to register, pay a fee, what?

Does this help?

Giddyup, they're on PB.

On some of the episodes, the introduction and review of the previous weeks is in French.

Give episode 3 a try.

• Like 2

How do you download from alluc? I hit the download button but nothing happens. Do you have to register, pay a fee, what?

Alluc itself is a search engine facilty.

Its purpose seems to be to find a show/movie and be able to watch it on streaming video rather than downloading it.

I would be careful of downloading any 'player' or 'software' from these sites as it could contain malware/viruses.

Alluc is a free stream search engine helping you watch your favorite content online on 500+ video hosters since 2006.

Just enter whatever you are looking for above and if it exists on the net, you will find it.

Alluc.com is now alluc.ee. Spread the word!

• Like 2

Its purpose seems to be to find a show/movie and be able to watch it on streaming video rather than downloading it.

I would be careful of downloading any 'player' or 'software' from these sites as it could contain malware/viruses.

Alluc is a free stream search engine helping you watch your favorite content online on 500+ video hosters since 2006.

Just enter whatever you are looking for above and if it exists on the net, you will find it.

Alluc.com is now alluc.ee

. Spread the word!

I'd double emphasise DO NOT EVER use any stuff that's put on alluc for down loading. Use it happily and safely for searching for streaming sites AND THAT'S ALL. but even on 'safe sites 'don't down load anything especially I LIVID and when you can't go further unless they say u 'download ' or give us credit card or personal details close the fuciiiing page and use a new stream, generally plenty of recognised safe ones out there with manageable user formats.
  • Like 1

. Spread the word!

I'd double emphasise DO NOT EVER use any stuff that's put on alluc for down loading. Use it happily and safely for searching for streaming sites AND THAT'S ALL. but even on 'safe sites 'don't down load anything especially I LIVID and when you can't go further unless they say u 'download ' or give us credit card or personal details close the fuciiiing page and use a new stream, generally plenty of recognised safe ones out there with manageable user formats.

Unfortunately I read your message too late, I'd already downloaded 8 episodes of Spotless. Seemed to work without any problems. I hope.

. Spread the word!

Unfortunately I read your message too late, I'd already downloaded 8 episodes of Spotless. Seemed to work without any problems. I hope.

That's good Thb I'm not sure when the adware or virus would kick in , on the initial download or when you open each one to play , anyone know?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I found and installed the Alluc add-on in Kodi but haven't tried it yet….had a look at the settings and the API url is set to:

https://alluc.com/api/search/

You reckon I need to change this to alluc.ee………etc?

I'm not sure about the Kodi add on. if you type in alluc.com u get redirected to alluc.ee

I found and installed the Alluc add-on in Kodi but haven't tried it yet….had a look at the settings and the API url is set to:

https://alluc.com/api/search/

You reckon I need to change this to alluc.ee………etc?

I'm not sure about the Kodi add on. if you type in alluc.com u get redirected to alluc.ee

It worked pretty good without me tinkering with anything. Just had to make an account with the site.