What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

Anybody using Netflix can now download content to watch on the go. No need to rely on streaming. This is on the latest update for IOS.

Anybody can instantly watch movies on True Visions. No need to rely on streaming. Just pay them money every month. This is the latest for I&US.

Anybody can instantly watch movies on True Visions. No need to rely on streaming. Just pay them money every month. This is the latest for I&US.

Let me explain more clearly. What about people who work away or offshore and have no access to a TV or the Internet? They can now download their favourite tv shows etc. before they go away and can watch them on their personal devices. Ok?

• Like 2

Whores glory, documentary with no narrator in 3 places, first in Bangkok. Scripted it seems at least in part the Bkk action is mostly in a fishbowl place in Rachada, knew some of the customers. Filmed in 2011, worth a look.

Didn't we all !

Edited by thai3

On 12/3/2016 at 6:58 PM, DMC1 said:

Anybody using Netflix can now download content to watch on the go. No need to rely on streaming. This is on the latest update for IOS.

I am traveling on a train right now with very spotty internet. I downloaded a few movies from Netflix for the ferry trip later and for when the train WiFi goes down. Good stuff!

• Like 2

Tv Series Bellicher AKA Framed

Enjoyed season 1 of this Dutch series.
Has embedded subtitles.

It's showing as season 1 with 10 episodes.

Season 1 is 4 shows and season 2 has 6.

IMDB: Dutch software consultancy firm's rising man Michael Bellicher's life turns into a living nightmare when he's
framed for a murder and later other crimes by the well-connected goons of the mysterious Mr. Miller, who also try to kill him.
He must risk appealing to now uncertain loyalties to find out who and why, avoid the police and counter what turns out to be an EU-wide virtual conspiracy.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/framed/videos/all/framed-trailer/5155012223001

• Like 2

The Curse of Oak Island, the Canadian reality treasure hunting television series, is returning with season 4 on History Channel. The show features brothers Marty and Rick Lagina from Michigan trying to solve the mystery associated with 220-year-old Oak Island.

There is said to be a hidden treasure on the eponymous Canadian island, on the quest so far number of discoveries have been done. But the treasure is yet to be found. The brothers are going to make one more attempt which will make the fans stick to their television sets.

The-Curse-of-Oak-Island-1.jpg

Edited by tukkytuktuk
  • Like 2

The Curse of Oak Island, the Canadian reality treasure hunting television series, is returning with season 4 on History Channel. The show features brothers Marty and Rick Lagina from Michigan trying to solve the mystery associated with 220-year-old Oak Island.
There is said to be a hidden treasure on the eponymous Canadian island, on the quest so far number of discoveries have been done. But the treasure is yet to be found. The brothers are going to make one more attempt which will make the fans stick to their television sets.
The-Curse-of-Oak-Island-1.jpg.5c6ac30155ecbde715b48a8018551a4e.jpg

I stuck to my tv for about 20 mins of the first episode then ,didn't bother,Goodness knows why you would last 3 series ,sorry

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

31 minutes ago, i claudius said:

I stuck to my tv for about 20 mins of the first episode then ,didn't bother,Goodness knows why you would last 3 series ,sorry

Those kinds of shows are just smoke and mirrors, they never ever find anything.

Edited by giddyup
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, DMC1 said:

You just stick your True Visions and watching Bear Grylls on Discovery for the thousandth repeat....

Isnt he the guy that was staying in a hotel at night , remember reading about it , lol

as you said repeat ,repeat ,repeat , we are getting rid of true , 1590 a month and all i ever watch these days is the news .

Edited by i claudius
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, i claudius said:

Isnt he the guy that was staying in a hotel at night , remember reading about it , lol

as you said repeat ,repeat ,repeat , we are getting rid of true , 1590 a month and all i ever watch these days is the news .

Tried it for the mandatory 6 months when I first came to Thailand 7 years ago, and immediately cancelled after that. Too many repeats of old movies and TV programs. Waste of money for me, I can get all the programs I want free on the internet.

• Like 2

Just signed up and it's fantastic. All the latest TV and movies in HD and my favourite premier league football in beautiful HD. It's like Santa's come early in my house. Happy as Larry I am. True Visions rocks.

Wait until they have reapeted all those fantastic progs time after time ,then advertised them hundreds of times every 10 minutes,then a year later advertise them as a new series.[emoji1]

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, i claudius said:

Wait until they have reapeted all those fantastic progs time after time ,then advertised them hundreds of times every 10 minutes,then a year later advertise them as a new series.emoji1.png

I take it that your not happy with true visions. What other options are there? Premier league is exclusively true. Apart from football what other options are there for Bangkokians or up country folk. Oil riggers prefer Netflix. Any others? Plz

I take it that your not happy with true visions. What other options are there? Premier league is exclusively true. Apart from football what other options are there for Bangkokians or up country folk. Oil riggers prefer Netflix. Any others? Plz

Personally I don't watch sport but I download everything from pirate bay etc its all there for free

• Like 2

Too slow and takes up too much space. Plus its mostly us tele on those sites.

I get all British stuff as well even the news, just watching rillington place ,on Brit tv last night. Downloaded it in 10 mins this morning put it a USB ,then plug into tv

• Like 1

In the rural south... no use whatsoever for TrueVisions. Prefer to choose my own viewing. If you look everything from live sports to newly released movies and TV is available for your own unique viewing experience. Why would I watch someone else's programming based on how much they pay for the rights?