What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

2 hours ago, giddyup said:

Whatever you do don't bother with Bleeding Steel with Jackie Chan. It would have to be one of the worst movies of all time.

ticks all the boxes for chinese humour....lots of slapstick, funny faces and an over the top corny storyline

2 hours ago, sanuk711 said:

Is that the same one that came out a few years back---or new? His Daughter pays him a visit and he ends up living with her friend----he is quite bitter isn't  he --- run out of money back in the UK selling odds and ends at nearly 80-----& says that some of the music he wrote Jack Bruce still gets the royalties for.

Just a walking train wreck...altho immensely talented...heartbreaking to see him put out a classified ad in LA saying talented drummer available for sessions....at the age of 75....

2 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

ticks all the boxes for chinese humour....lots of slapstick, funny faces and an over the top corny storyline

If you suffered through this until the end you deserve some kind of medal.  I think it's aimed at a western audience as much as Chinese one.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fruit Trader said:
Documentary - Conquering Northern China (2017)

Popular Youtube vloggers, SerpentZA and Laowhy86, head to the northernmost point of China on their most grueling and punishing adventure to date.

Just completed the last part. I make regular trips to China and really enjoyed this unique documentary. To offer support I paid for the Vimeo watch on demand but the series can be found for download.

It alway makes me want to Scratch or Shower watching smelly bikers.

4 hours ago, HAKAPALITA said:

It alway makes me want to Scratch or Shower watching smelly bikers.

Perhaps you have bed bugs. The series is quite interesting and the bikers look very clean cut to me.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Amo later episodes not available ...

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Try onitube.com
Drop a search box and enter in this format Amo S01E08 change last digits to required episode.
Depending on time of day streams may buffer a lot.
or search Google for Amo S01E08 and look for the onitube result on the first page
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Fruit Trader said:
Try onitube.com
Drop a search box and enter in this format Amo S01E08 change last digits to required episode.
Depending on time of day streams may buffer a lot.
or search Google for Amo S01E08 and look for the onitube result on the first page

Thanks a bunch!

Billions is holding up except I'm even more tired of the androgynous prodigy thrown in for PC.

Suits and Homeland are back, both on their last legs. Passable watching if you've seen earlier seasons and have nothing else better.

The Crossing is ho-hum but for SF junkies perhaps bearable unlike Lost In Space. Hoping something interesting will happen after we get over the "desperate Mom looking for her lost daughter" trope. If not, I give up.

In the cue:

David Bowie: The Last Five Years

Man Of A Thousand Faces [James Cagney] (1957)

Phantom Thread (2017)

• Like 2

Both todays episodes of Billions and Homeland were sizzling...altho the Taylor Mason gay love scene was ridiculous

but at least I got to see her tits....lol

Some good shows premiering on Showtime soon.

Patrick Melrose about an english blue bloods struggles with papa's tyranny and heroin. (supposed to be funny)

Fourth Estate....a few part doc on the past year at NYT...they have been busy lol.

The Affair...season 4 of this great drama is coming in June.

Nice.

• Like 1