Pension confirmation letter from UK embassy (Bangkok)

In preparation for my annual retirement visa renewal I have to get a "letter of statement" from the UK embassy in BKK regarding my monthly pension payment.

Does anyone know if the "consular services" mailing address is still "wireless road" or has it moved..

As I believe the embassy has been recently sold.

All the online data I have viewed still appears the same as last year with no changes to the address.. so I don't know if it has been up-dated or not?

Any information would help.. thx

If you have access to document scanning, sending by email is by far the best option with no messing about with sending letters and avoids any concerns about being received by the Embassy.

Just scan all the required documents and send the file to the email contact as noted in the instructions as per the link in ubonjoe's post.

Works a treat and the Income Confirmation letter should be with you within a week or so.

Thx for all replies.... I did see the "email" option but didn't know if it was a good idea..
I emailed the embassy contact address with regards to the above & as yet have had no reply ^^

I didn't want my application request disappearing into cyber space the same way!

2 hours ago, dabhand said:

If you have access to document scanning, sending by email is by far the best option with no messing about with sending letters and avoids any concerns about being received by the Embassy.

Just scan all the required documents and send the file to the email contact as noted in the instructions as per the link in ubonjoe's post.

Works a treat and the Income Confirmation letter should be with you within a week or so.

with a uk credit debit card only

2 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Thx for all replies.... I did see the "email" option but didn't know if it was a good idea..
I emailed the embassy contact address with regards to the above & as yet have had no reply ^^

I didn't want my application request disappearing into cyber space the same way!

I received a same day confirmation of receipt of my email when I sent my application back in February.

18 minutes ago, Lamkyong said:

with a uk credit debit card only

FYI

Quote:  From the information page of the Consular Letter Confirming Pension/Income for Retirement Visa

Payment Options

Credit Cards      Complete the Credit Card Authorisation Form below. UK debit/credit cards and some Thai debit/credit cards are accepted. Payment will be taken in GBP. If using a Thai bank card, please ensure payments can be made from your account in GBP.

7 minutes ago, 007 RED said:

FYI

Quote:  From the information page of the Consular Letter Confirming Pension/Income for Retirement Visa

Payment Options

Credit Cards      Complete the Credit Card Authorisation Form below. UK debit/credit cards and some Thai debit/credit cards are accepted. Payment will be taken in GBP. If using a Thai bank card, please ensure payments can be made from your account in GBP.

some Thai debit/ cards are accepted              not correct