Prince Harry commands your presence

webfact

3 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

I don't know what you guys are talking about, I think she's a babe.

William and Harry have both pulled stunners, I wonder what their secret is?

I wonder what their secret is?

"You CANNOT be serious!" :cheesy:  (With thanks to John McEnroe) 

Edited by sambum

16 hours ago, FreddieRoyle said:

Sadly, Meghan's father Thomas Markle pulled out of the wedding after realizing that his daughter was marrying a ginger. She shouldn't feel too bad, poor Harry's father wasn't invited at all. :))

Joking aside it seems he will not be attending, there was a story involving a paparazzi, then a story that he had a heart attack last week, and now seems he has undergone surgery today, the Sun said today it was a family rift as her half brother Thomas Markle Jnr had written to harry advising him not to marry her.

My thoughts are he needs a good PR person, and if he had a heart attack last week and has undergone a surgical procedure today then I certainly think he should not be flying across the Atlantic as if he were to have medical problems on route he could be hours from a hospital and probably not make it, something I would not wish on any bride.

Anyway who will walk her down the aisle?

It's one of the last things a bride needs on the week of her wedding: you find out your dad might not be able to attend.

It's been reported Thomas Markle is due to have heart surgery - which has cast major doubt over whether he'll make it to the big day on Saturday.

It comes a day after the 73-year-old told TMZ he might not go to Meghan and Prince Harry's wedding, following claims he staged photographs of himself.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-44123567

Edited by Basil B

20 hours ago, Happy enough said:

and apparently a bit of an old slut who's been round the block a few times. oh harry, some are for banging and some are for marrying. didn't they teach him anything in that Palace :smile:

For real is she a bit if a town bike?? In the past I did not know 

I think that Harry and Meghan are happy with each other, and make each other happy, so who really

cares that he is a prince from the royal family and Meghan is not. I hope they have a long

and happy marriage and prove everyone here wrong. Who cares how much Meghan was or

is worth.  Look at Fergie, then and now. Heck look at the other members of the royal family,

not the best characters in the world either.  Just my thoughts..

Geezer

• Like 1