helmet with built in camera

Thian

12 hours ago, Thian said:

One of my pest hates in Thailand is other drivers cutting me off without any reason. Even grandma's on scooters do it and after cutting me off they go left in a sidesoi...

I noticed that they don't do that as often if i wear expensive clothes (try it). I still want to try out what happens if i have a big gopro mounted ontop of my helmet. Maybe then they won't cut me off all the time.

One day police stopped me at a main road, while the officer was talking to me a huge dumptruck almost pushed me off the road with his truck, even the policeman had to jump aside for him. 

Another time the officer at the checkpoint told me to go which i did but another officer told the same to his stopped driver. While i passed the other motorbike it suddenly rev'ed and drove into my side. He forgot to look behind him before taking off.

There was only small damage when that bike hit mine but it just shows how clumsy the policemen are. With a camera i feel a lot better in situations like that.

But yeah policecheckpoints are interesting points to film...so many things going wrong there.

The trick I do if someone is up my backside is just to fiddle with the camera for a brief moment.  Most soon back off.

• Like 1