PTT Blue Card

What are the advantages of having a PTT Blue Card?

I've made a search but haven't found anything. If there are other threads on this topic, I apologise and hope someone can point me to the right direction. 

Thank you

• Like 1

You get 1 point for each 1 litre of petrol, or 1 point for 2 litre of normal diesel or 4 for 'premium' diesel.

After 500 points, you redeem for 100 baht of fuel. ,

so for a spend of around 13,000 baht in E20 you get back 100 baht

Sometime they'll have promotion with other things like coffee 

Most other brands have similar system as well, if you use one regularly and it's not out of the way to go to a particular brand of station, it's not a hassle. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MINIMIGLIA said:

Only available to Thais, farange cannot have one a very racist company.

How can looking in a miniscule way after Thais be regarded as Raciest?. Cant see any Ferang bothering with outlaying13000 to get 100.  The Favourite Card in the Snowflakes Pack is the RACE one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's not a race thing if you can become naturalized Thai citizen with ID card, then you can apply with your ID card number.

If such company is too shortsighted to only allow membership to those with Thai ID no. it's their loss, other petrol company has similar membership

5 minutes ago, digbeth said:

It's not a race thing if you can become naturalized Thai citizen with ID card, then you can apply with your ID card number.

If such company is too shortsighted to only allow membership to those with Thai ID no. it's their loss, other petrol company has similar membership

To understand this Logic, clik on his  old. posts

On 6/16/2018 at 9:33 AM, HAKAPALITA said:

How can looking in a miniscule way after Thais be regarded as Raciest?. Cant see any Ferang bothering with outlaying13000 to get 100.  The Favourite Card in the Snowflakes Pack is the RACE one.

it is racist , only thais can have one, so I use caltex with my ! card, stuff em!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 6/16/2018 at 4:13 PM, digbeth said:

So you have to become thai, how thick are you???

I am not Thai, and

On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 7:08 AM, MINIMIGLIA said:

Only available to Thais, farange cannot have one a very racist company.

I am not Thai, and have a PTT blue card in my name.

So please if you not able to fill in your information not write wrong information!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HampiK said:

I am not Thai, and

I am not Thai, and have a PTT blue card in my name.

So please if you not able to fill in your information not write wrong information!

Brave Chap, get ready for the backlash. Your right though.!.

Anyone surprised that the 2 guys that cant spell farang and have with weird writing styles are disagreeing with everyone?

probably their quality wife telling them "yuuu nut thai ptt no care, don thint too mut dak-ling"

The real questions is why would you want to get one in your name, let your woman take care of it.. im not going to carry the 50 reward cards thailand has to offer. Mine needs a dedicated wallet just for those cards, real hassle but we get a lot of free stuff.

Edited by bearpolar
  • Thanks 1

Anyone surprised that the 2 guys that cant spell farang and have with weird writing styles are disagreeing with everyone?

probably their quality wife telling them "yuuu nut thai ptt no care, don thint too mut dak-ling"

The real questions is why would you want to get one in your name, let your woman take care of it.. im not going to carry the 50 reward cards thailand has to offer. Mine needs a dedicated wallet just for those cards, real hassle but we get a lot of free stuff.

A lot of free stuff - define “a lot”

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Most other cards let you sign up with passport number, if PTT is actively rejecting customers where their competitor don't, or fail to train their staff that such a practice is possible it's their loss, why should you give them custom

• Like 1

11 hours ago, digbeth said:

Most other cards let you sign up with passport number, if PTT is actively rejecting customers where their competitor don't, or fail to train their staff that such a practice is possible it's their loss, why should you give them custom

Free money back.

Rich owners don't care if you want to pay more. I choose to get all the cards and all the discounts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1