How to survive out of Thailand Alive in legal way?

Buss$hit.

You said it all: had a brain damage few years ago what causes Bipolar disorder.

How can something so stupid happen to anyone is beyond understanding.

Biggest challenge of my lifetime ? Reading how you manage a life, I guess that you will have worst stories to tell sooner or later !

Wish you the best even when you are an idiot.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, africasiaeuro said:

.. long gobbledeegook with all the ingredients of a naive Farung who has not done his homework before venturing out in the unknown, yet is lucky to be alive ... To reap what one sows. One should count his blessings. Moneywise a total disaster and loss, will drag on and on for all the leeches to feed on. End will be foreseeable. Money finiss.. mai mee tung. bai ...

Not so "unknown". Last time here 4 moths scuba diving and how you can make homework about this kind of case. Thanks for support.

18 minutes ago, VonDutch said:

Why you want to read my blog? It's in my native language, you don't even understand nothing. There is no any excuse. Right now in this moment really bad idea to bring my person to public, because of security.

I can read a few languages,i just want to see if you are for real or not.

Like i said before pm me,i will not make it public.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jvs said:

I can read a few languages,i just want to see if you are for real or not.

Like i said before pm me,i will not make it public.

We have staff replying to customers in many languages, post a part of the text and I will tell you the truth.

23 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

A post accusing the OP of being paid to post has been removed. A repeat of it will result in a formal warning.

No need to pay them when people are ridiculous to post this kind of thing on their own.

7 hours ago, VonDutch said:

The reason was that I was thinking that own country Embassy can help.
I really didn't know that they don't care.

555555555555555555555+

And you traveled to 30 countries ? But still don't know this ? You are a joke.

7 hours ago, VonDutch said:

Embassy workers said that they cannot give any "Emergency Passport" or "2nd Passport", because I don't do nothing with it.

Maybe someone smart would have declared the passport lost and got a new one...

Then the rats would have kept a stupid canceled passport.

2 hours ago, CLW said:

I know this is Thailand but I just looked up what happens in other countries if you steal a bike. If you plead guilty there will be a fine and not even a court case. Amount of the fine is determined from public prosecutor directly.
Maybe you should change your lawyer.

Steal one in the middle east.... 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, grkt said:

Buss$hit.

You said it all: had a brain damage few years ago what causes Bipolar disorder.

How can something so stupid happen to anyone is beyond understanding.

Biggest challenge of my lifetime ? Reading how you manage a life, I guess that you will have worst stories to tell sooner or later !

Wish you the best even when you are an idiot.

Thanks for support.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Tommy2cents said:

Are you for real dude? That is the most sordid story I have ever heard . . .

Everything about it is so wrong in so many ways, I wouldn't know where to begin.

However, I'm sure the experts on all subjects Thailand on TV will soon chime in with all sorts of advice. Sit tight . . .

You read it all!

I gave up when the poster started adding sub headings.

2 minutes ago, grkt said:

555555555555555555555+

And you traveled to 30 countries ? But still don't know this ? You are a joke.

Maybe someone smart would have declared the passport lost and got a new one...

Then the rats would have kept a stupid canceled passport.

"And you traveled to 30 countries ? But still don't know this ?"
Yes, I didn't know and many others don't also know, because I have asked here face to face and it's surprise to many people. If all travels go well and you newer ever in your lifetime contact your own Embassy, because there is no any need and there is no any information anywhere about that they don't care adn help own citizens this kind of cases, how do you then know?

"Maybe someone smart would have declared the passport lost and got a new one...

Then the rats would have kept a stupid canceled passport."

What info I have f there is no sense to do this, because when you don't go court, police is already looking for you and if you lie to your Embassy that you lost your Passport, anyway you have to get stamps and visit immigration and then penalty is more, because you try to escape out of the country.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, VonDutch said:

"And you traveled to 30 countries ? But still don't know this ?"
Yes, I didn't know and many others don't also know, because I have asked here face to face and it's surprise to many people. If all travels go well and you newer ever in your lifetime contact your own Embassy, because there is no any need and there is no any information anywhere about that they don't care adn help own citizens this kind of cases, how do you then know?

"Maybe someone smart would have declared the passport lost and got a new one...

Then the rats would have kept a stupid canceled passport."

What info I have f there is no sense to do this, because when you don't go court, police is already looking for you and if you lie to your Embassy that you lost your Passport, anyway you have to get stamps and visit immigration and then penalty is more, because you try to escape out of the country.

Millions of forums explaining that embassies dont give a F in case of problems that you made, especially violence and drug.

Thank you for confirming who you are. I found your blog and you are French.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, grkt said:

Millions of forums explaining that embassies dont give a F in case of problems that you made, especially violence and drug.

Thank you for confirming who you are. I found your blog and you are French.

Thanks for info.
Normally I newer read any blogs when I planning to travel. Official information from own goverment, warning in that country where you are travelling, medical things etc. That Embassies don't help, I have newer find that information anywhere. And how you even want to google "When I make I Crime", because you are going to holiday for relax, not doing crimes.

This Embassy thing seems to be hot potato. So, when I really think after robbery without even 1 baht in hand, that I go get help from my own country Embassy (because I really did't know that they don't help), what you would do the same situation?

When you go in court without penalty cash after 1 day, you go to jail maybe to 2,5 - 5 years.

Maybe there is better solution. That was my solution in that situation, because I had wrong image that they really help. When we think what somebody did or not did, complain etc... do we then make something positive or do we then help what was only purpose of this post.

I'm thankful that I already get 2 important information about that they don't give bail money back in cash, but in bank account after 3-4 weeks and that after penalty, I'm going to Immigration Jail in Bangkok. This helps a lot to make survival plans.

Here is my advice concerning one thing you mentioned:

Plan is that I give 100 000 bail money to lawyer and he will give them to police

Absolutely do not do this!  I know (from personal experience some years ago), that if the lawyer hands over your bail money, then the receipt will be in his name, not yours.  That means that when the bail is repaid, all that money belongs to the lawyer...

In my opinion, your lawyer is simply making false promises to you and milking you for as much money as he can get.  You may not be surprised to hear that this type of activity is not unheard of with Thai lawyers.....

• Like 1

@VonDutch

I read recently on Reddit an account of a guy who did a year in prison here.

The good news is that he had a load of valium on him and they let him keep it and take it into prison. And he was using that recreationally, he didn't even have a prescription for it, but they let him keep it. So I think they will let you bring in your medication. If you are actually looking at a prison sentence though, I don't know about how you might get more. There are hospitals in the prison system and there is psychiatric care. In theory at least. So hopefully if the worst comes to it you will be able to access that and get a diagnosis and get your meds. Lithium is a cheap medication, as far as I am aware.

The bad news is that his crime was also a really stupid drunk/drug induced theft incident, and if anything even more minor than yours, also by his account "unintentional" but he still ended up doing a year in prison over it.

I think it might be worth reading as it sounds like this guy was in a VERY similar situation to you and he also gave the impression that really key to the whole thing was the initial handling of it, and that if he had handled it better at the start that he might not have ended up in the situation he was in. I'd suggest you register on Reddit if you don't use it and send the guy a personal message to talk about it with him, I think he might have valuable advice for you here.

Good luck!

• Like 1

I have never been in the kind of trouble you are reporting,  but I don't see anyone offering to really help you, so here is my advice:

1) Put your best, clean clothing on, shave, shower and look as good as you can.

2) I'm not sure where you are, but go to the nearest, biggest airport you can go to in a taxi, don't talk to the driver.

3) When you get to the airport go to the ticket counter and try to buy a ticket home.  If they won't accept your copy of your passport ask to see an immigration officer.

4)  You should at some point be seen by an immigration officer.  Don't take two hours to tell him stories, just tell him you got mugged, robbed and you just want to go home.  Don't mention all of the stuff you did on here.  If they find out about your problems and question you tell them you have been through so much trouble you don't know what to do and beg them to forgive you, ask them can you pay fines or whatever they want you to do (do not tell them how much money you have) you can just get out of Thailand and go home.

Hopefully they will not know some of the trouble you had and will charge you 20,000 and let you go.  If you end up in detention or whatever just deal with it and wait quietly until you get out of there.  Don't tell everyone your amazing story, not the police or anyone else.....play dumb.

Good luck to you......

• Like 1

9 hours ago, VonDutch said:

Ok. Thanks for info. I'm really amazed that I have newer seen any information about any Embassy that they honestly tell about travelers that we are not going to help you! Many people think so, so why not to inform to safe some lives?

You are part time worker of Embassy and my lawyer said that in court I have 50% change to survive with penalty fee and I would like to go legal way. Do you know or can you figure out, that after Pai court, do they bring me to: 
1) Chiang Mai Immigration Jail or
2) Bangkok Immigration Jail?
to wait the paper work etc.

I also have been trying many days the get right information how you can buy return ticket to home, because you can't use any phone or internet to book or even call somebody to visit?

Do you have any information?

And how you can  leave Thailand ASAP without Passport? My mistake, so try to handle legal way any how possible.

are you in jail now?

6 hours ago, KhunFred said:

Makes me wonder what value that Embassies have. Too much "diplomacy" and no commitment to their fellow citizens. The concept of "extraterritoriality" is an idea whose time has come again. Many countries want the status of a first world country while ignoring the rights and freedoms that give them that status.

Hmmm, Thailand is under embargo, and our citizens are informed about this.

However, OP is also evading taxes, bcs he has passive income that dont report.