BBC interview with British cave expert in Chiang Rai

webfact

24 minutes ago, toofarnorth said:

He might well read this as he does look at tv and he is one bloke who I know that is an expert on caves .  I will ask him if he read this next time we meet at the coffee shop.

At least you should embrace him, hugging, and invite him for a defty hefty meal. Don't be so mean. He's your buddy 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, sawadee1947 said:

At least you should embrace him, hugging, and invite him for a defty hefty meal. Don't be so mean. He's your buddy 

And another, you two are in good company.

• Like 2

I heard o the TV that the British divers are looking in a different direction to others which to me sounds like the have been marginalized and so have decided to do their own thing.  

Maybe they came here with good intentions but did not come with uniforms and shinny medals so did not impress the locals who as we know like uniforms. 

Who knows we just keep our fingers crossed.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Unfortunately the Thai government officials hate foreigners who claim they are experts . As we all know only Thais knows what's best for them and any other suggestions will be totally ignored.    

Edited by balo
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

22 hours ago, VocalNeal said:

I heard o the TV that the British divers are looking in a different direction to others which to me sounds like the have been marginalized and so have decided to do their own thing.  

Maybe they came here with good intentions but did not come with uniforms and shinny medals so did not impress the locals who as we know like uniforms. 

Who knows we just keep our fingers crossed.

Many worldly outsiders would scoff at this but yes i must agree 100%

if they came wearing long white scientists coats they probably would get a very different welcome

• Like 2
  • Sad 1