NINTH boy rescued from Tham Luang cave - Live updates

Jonathan Fairfield

3 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

The timer/counter is still running on Thairath TV channel. I presume until everyone is out or through to the hospital. Or its been forgotten. Currently showing 17 Days 3 hours 37 minutes.

Some divers and a doctor still in the cave waiting to come out from what it says on the live twitter report.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago

20.35 น. หมูป่าคนที่ 12 ออกจากเฮลิคอปเตอร์และกำลังขึ้นรถพยาบาล เตรียมเดินทางมายัง รพ. เชียงรายประชานุเคราะห์ ..ชมสด

12th just arrived in CR

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

@jamesmassola 6m6 minutes ago

For those who are asking, the three Thai Navy Seals and the Thai doctor who have stayed with the boys - the four frogs - are also out, as are the dive rescue team.

Reliable source - journalist at the scene, I had sent him a tweet asking

OK now I'm satisfied!!!!!!! And heading to bed early, tired...could not sleep well before.

Many Thanks enjoy the rest.

Cheers 

• Like 2

I live 8 blocks from the hospital and have been hearing the helicopters most of the evening.

Knowing each one was a boy or rescuer was gratifying. The 100's and 100's of news and onlookers just videoing a building not so much.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago

อัพเดท เชียงราย 10/07/2561 20.50 น. รถพยาบาลนำส่ง โค้ชเอกถึง รพ. เชียงรายประชานุเคราะห์ Mission complete

Coach Ek arrived at CR hospital.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, tolsti said:

Just waiting now for all those on Thaivisa who said that this was an impossible result to recant and admit that they were wrong. 

I may have to wait quite a long time......... When is Hell due to freeze over anyway?

Who said that?

Copy and Paste and Post. 

NOBODY SAID IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE. 

WRITE FACTS NOT B. S. 

Tired of people who QUOTE AFTER the fact and can't back it up. 

Edited by RT555
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Kerryd said:

It was reported earlier that a "Hollywood producer" had arrived and was promising that "A List" stars would appear in the movie.
Turns out, the guy is from a Christian film company that produces blockbusters like "God is (not) Dead", "God is (not) Dead 2" and the thriller "God is (not) Dead - A Light in the Darkness" along with a bunch of other "straight to video" Christian themed movies.

No doubt he is hoping that the words "Hollywood Producer" and "A List stars" will awe everyone and grant him exclusive access.

attributing the success to the grace of jesus will do wonders for thai spirit - nationalism...... buddhism 

• Haha 2

Lets hope the media and all the journalists will leave within 48 hours. Back to normal life.  But I'm afraid they will try to interview the boys and their families.