There Are Good Bar Girls in Thailand

1 minute ago, AlexRich said:

Great story .... it is of course every bar girl’s dream to end up with a homeless farang, who sleeps on the beach, and to pay the sin sod at the ceremony ... especially if said farang has a history of hanging with the rich ladies as a gigolo. This could definitely be a movie ... Baron Munchausen’s Thai Adventures!

I am willing to sell my life story for a good price to take care of my new family.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, superfarang777 said:

I am willing to sell my life story for a good price to take care of my new family.

You actually think anybody would pay you after the rubbish you just posted.:cheesy:

Maybe worth 5 baht, certainly no more.

8 minutes ago, superfarang777 said:

That would make two works of fiction, it doesnt look like anyone is buying the first one, lol

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

me too.

" meeting women who take care of me, have lived in houses with servants, driven cars, gone to expensive hotels etc. I never really know where I am going to end up or what I am going to be doing, I never stay one place too long as I always look for the new adventure."

me too.

" All of her friends at the bar know who I am and want to boom boom me,"

same thing happened to me.

" is pushing her out of her life as she loves to boom boom with me so much and cums very hard and many times, she says she never has had good sex with customers before,"

yes all bar girls say that to me.

Hahahaha nice one NCC ..

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, superfarang777 said:

Well if you want somebody to buy the rights to your stories, don't post them here first:

You agree to grant to THAIVISA.COM a non-exclusive, royalty free, worldwide, perpetual license to reproduce, distribute, transmit, sub-license, create derivative works of, publicly display, publish and perform any materials and other information you submit to any public areas, chat rooms, bulletin boards, social media, newsletters, newsgroups or forums of THAIVISA.COM ...

(Forum Rules)

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

An alternative hypothesis - those boxing fights the OP mentions have scrambled his brains, so he really believes the stuff he is posting.

Part of the reason I ended up with nothing is my retirement from Muay Thai had a severe injury before I met her that kept me out of the ring for good, havnt been back since.