Thai baby lie?

4agte

Have been dealing with many issues with my Thai girlfriend and the fact that I'm here I feel like my gut feeling is right but need that confirmation/reassurance because of my stupid being a good guy mentally

I travelled to Thailand in late April early May and spent two weeks with a beautiful Thai girl. We continued to talk everyday after I returned home but have discovered lie after lie and have hit my tipping point.

I've been a sucker in sending money to help support her, only to later to discover it wasn't spent how promised. No surprises here.

However I believed we reached a mutual understanding by budgeting and making it clear I don't care what pressures her family create I'm only prepared to send a set amount each month

This argument came on the back of a hospital visit on the 29 August where she asked for help and tried to extort me while I knew full well of the 30b health scheme. 

On the 7 September she sent me a pic of her Aunt's baby girl from the hospital. Both mum and baby were unwell

On 15 September she told me the mother died from complications and she would be taking care of the 17day old baby

The babies birth seems to line up perfectly with her own hospital visit. Given previous lies I question everything she tells me

Seems crazy not to notice your girlfriend could be pregnant?! If anyone is questioning my intelligence it is me

How could I not notice:

She would have only been 3 months when I was with her

She is a small Thai girl. Even on Thai standards

I've noticed looking back on photos shirts aren't fitting. So easy to not notice if only had a small baby bump

She hasn't asked for a cent more because of the baby. Even today when I sent her less mobey than she expected. I can deal with her looking after her dead aunt's baby but want I can no longer deal with is if my suspicions are right and it is hers

What I have been able to get hold off is the original hospital invoice. I can't translate it using ocr tools because of the quality. I'm hoping someone might be able to tell me if the invoice tells me anything to confirm my suspicions

https://ibb.co/h6TnHK

I hope that links week as had no luck attaching

Edited by 4agte
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Never send money.

They are always banging another guy.

If you like her, give her money next time you are staying with her.

This is always what I should have done. Unfortunately I didn't and kept the ball rolling.

I just hate the unknown and hope this invoice can give me the closure I need

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ChiangMaiLightning2143 said:

I'd say everything the girl emailed is a lie. No way  a dead aunt exists,

If this is not just a troll post welcome to Thai Visa.Why would you be sending money to a woman you spent two weeks with how did  she survive without your money before she met you?

I wish this was a troll post. Distance and language barriers at times makes a fool of many of us. Some so silly we question is it believable

Family got by own there own rice fields and working in others

Thanks you for the welcome. Been reading others stupid situations here but silly enough to put myself into one

4 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Well at least she hasn't tried to make you believe the child is yours... which is not an uncommon ruse reported by a few ThaiVisa members in the past. 

Its clear you've been played... and will continue to be played until you look in the mirror, man up and cut your losses. You'll look back at this moment in a number of years time and realize what a sucker you've been. 

Best of luck moving on... 

I do hear what you are saying. I do need to man up and look after myself. I just feel like being able to determine the invoice description would give me this final closure. Otherwise I do worry I'll give the benefit of doubt and continue to be that stupid man years down the track. If not with her than someone else

18 hours ago, sanemax said:

Find out the truth first .

Ask her to send you a copy of the Childs birth certificate . 

What a grand idea.  I would have thought of that next week.  So darned obvious.  I wonder what story she will come up with as to why she cant get it.  And you will then require proof that that story is true before you stop sending money.  P.S.  Always use condoms or the next time the girl might try the more common trick.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, 4agte said:

This is always what I should have done. Unfortunately I didn't and kept the ball rolling.

I just hate the unknown and hope this invoice can give me the closure I need

What are you on about mate, come on, you are holding onto "an invoice" hoping it confirms what you want.

YOU have been blinded by your own love for the girl, the fact that she has lied to you many times, tells me you should forget the invoice and head for the hills, because lies will bring everything you hope for crashing down.

Ask yourself this, do you deserve to be lied too, thank your lucky stars that you have realised that you have and will always be lied too by this girl, if you want to live in her web of lies, well get ready for the cyclones and your undoing, otherwise, like I said, head for the hills, you deserve better than this and just remember, there are plenty of women in Thailand......NEXT !!!

Edit: The fact that she lies, shows you how much she loves you NOT.

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Like 1

It boils down to this. Many foreigners toy around in Asia because they never got enough sex at home. They come to Asia, see a girl they fancy and all discretion and common sense evaporate. You learned about yourself, now move on. If you can move on you grow. If you do this again, you're stupid.  It is as simple as that.

• Like 1

Consider the money you have sent her as tuition at school of life. You are lucky it hasn't gotten deeper and more expensive. You need to step back and tell yourself "I've been played", maybe even make a sign and put it up near computer.   Resist sending good money after bad, don't con yourself with excuse making for her behavior. She can only get away with this lying and lack of trust with your cooperation. You don't trust her, and with good reason. Listen to your gut, it is rarely wrong.