Thai woman,21, claims Iranian ex handcuffed, shaved and raped her in Jomtien condo

webfact

sounds like he was just preparing her for a typical Iranian marriage.   Luck his family was not there, or they would have participated in her 'welcome to Islam' party, & then had a bonfire with her body when 'it didn't quite  work out'.

More money = more crazy & perverted in the wonderful culture of the desert.  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, dotpoom said:

You obviously never seen the  Series .."World's dumbest criminals"....I have actually never seen a Thai person in it...so you can guess where most of them come from?

No no! They DO have that series here, it's called, "The News."

• Like 1

you have to be a certified idiot to abduct your ex by forcing her onto your mbike, threaten crowds not to intervene on a busy street, then take her home and at  knife-point handcuff and duct tape, twice rape  and beg her to get back to you.

Edited by pattayadude
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

Iranian men don't acquire wives, they acquire "property".  Had a very good friend who married one, against the advise of me, her family and friends.  Everything was fine as long as they lived in the States, even had 2 boys together.  Then he moved the family back to Iran, and EVERYTHING changed.  She had to wear the hajib, wasn't allowed to go out in public without him, or one of his mail family friends, was told she had no say so in the raising of their two boys, and would have sex with him whenever HE wanted, whether she wanted it or not.  

But he didn't take into consideration that her father worked for the Defense Department and had a whole lot of friends who do "dirty deeds" just for the fun of it.  A team of 6 went in under cover of darkness, killed him, got her and the boys out and back to the States safely.  

She was one of the lucky ones.

Obviously not the same defence dept guys that went in to rescue the US Embassy Staff taken hostage back in President Jimmy Carters day.

4 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

I was only saying yesterday, Thai girls have really bad taste in men, they have no idea

A "prominent" businessman in real estate, in Walking Street, on a bike? Come on. So, a whore, a slug and a fight. A Thai can be abducted in Walking St by a foreigner.? Let's look at unpaid services. 

4 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

Iranian men don't acquire wives, they acquire "property".  Had a very good friend who married one, against the advise of me, her family and friends.  Everything was fine as long as they lived in the States, even had 2 boys together.  Then he moved the family back to Iran, and EVERYTHING changed.  She had to wear the hajib, wasn't allowed to go out in public without him, or one of his mail family friends, was told she had no say so in the raising of their two boys, and would have sex with him whenever HE wanted, whether she wanted it or not.  

But he didn't take into consideration that her father worked for the Defense Department and had a whole lot of friends who do "dirty deeds" just for the fun of it.  A team of 6 went in under cover of darkness, killed him, got her and the boys out and back to the States safely.  

She was one of the lucky ones.

I know of similar occurrences in the UK - all is fine until the "victim" goes to see the "in laws" in the Middle Eastern country. Unfortunately, these Middle Eastern zealots are now trying to bring their "law" into the UK, and just as an example, a man can get legally married to a girl of 8 (eight!) years old as long as he has her parents' permission!!! (But he can not have sex with her until she reaches puberty - according to their "law"! :cheesy:)

• Sad 3

"But he didn't take into consideration that her father worked for the Defense Department and had a whole lot of friends who do "dirty deeds" just for the fun of it.  A team of 6 went in under cover of darkness, killed him, got her and the boys out and back to the States safely.  

She was one of the lucky ones"

That sounds remarkably like an episode of NCIS ! ?

• Haha 2

if this was an Ex American or British boyfriend, i am sure many here will be questioning the story of the Thai girlfriend.

But bc the guy was Iranian, no questions! Bc he is from Iran and it is a bad place and they are all bad people?

No, you are prejudiced. and this is followed by nonsense generalizations plus discriminating comments.

shame.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, scubascuba3 said:
19 minutes ago, ScammedInThailand said:
Given the 'level' of foreigners that are attracted to Thailand - it is hardly surprising that the only men they can find are mostly low-life scum.

Money seems to make them lose their senses. Any guy who pays them a wage has a question mark over their head

Gee, don't tell my mother and grandmother.  Dad gave mom an allowance and gramps gave granny his paycheck.  Many Thai men if not the majority give their entire income to the wife and the wife gives them an allowance.  Should we tell them they have a question mark over their heads too?

• Like 1

Gee, don't tell my mother and grandmother.  Dad gave mom an allowance and gramps gave granny his paycheck.  Many Thai men if not the majority give their entire income to the wife and the wife gives them an allowance.  Should we tell them they have a question mark over their heads too?
It's not the same. Your dad mom are probably a similar age same your gramps and granny. Attraction would of most likely have been mutual. In thailand we know there are big age gaps and attraction is most likely one way. Keep it real.

I know how it works here, but guys are in denial and wonder why their wife goes off
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, scubascuba3 said:

It's not the same. Your dad mom are probably a similar age same your gramps and granny. Attraction would of most likely have been mutual. In Thailand we know there are big age gaps and attraction is most likely one way. Keep it real.

I know how it works here, but guys are in denial and wonder why their wife goes off

No.  Large age gaps were common.  Grandfather in law married a women who was 16 when he was 63.  Then they had 8 kids.  There is only a small window of PC thinking that began recently in Western countries.  Most women (world wide)look for stability and security in a marriage and that almost always means an older established male partner.  Women still get allowances in most of the world. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Galactus said:

if this was an Ex American or British boyfriend, i am sure many here will be questioning the story of the Thai girlfriend.

But bc the guy was Iranian, no questions! Bc he is from Iran and it is a bad place and they are all bad people?

No, you are prejudiced. and this is followed by nonsense generalizations plus discriminating comments.

shame.

I never heard that Iranians were all saints.