SURVEY: Did the FBI and DOJ conspire on Russian collusion?

Scott

SURVEY: Did the FBI and DOJ conspire on Russian collusion?  

176 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

23 minutes ago, riclag said:

The top officials of some of the Intel have been bad people for many years .Conniving low life

And the Press used to care about what the spooks did....those were the days......

• Like 2

Stay Tune the Truth will out...  Some of you will be surely surprised, some of you will be angry, and some of you will feel vindicated.  The Truth is sometimes just like medicine very bitter pill to swallow, but good for your well being...  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, jinjo said:

Stay Tune the Truth will out...  Some of you will be surely surprised, some of you will be angry, and some of you will feel vindicated.  The Truth is sometimes just like medicine very bitter pill to swallow, but good for your well being...  

Ooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, jinjo said:

Tell that to the lefties ! They are still in denial! As a result -TDS

Edited by riclag
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, Thaidream said:

Stop with the lapels Bot Right and Left have enough baggage to sink a ship or a Nation. I want to know if there was collusion by anyone- and if  Trump knew or facilitated it- he needs to go. On the other hand if the left or Dems facilitated  false accusations they need to be held accountable.

The American political system is broke- completely compromised and needs to be changed.  There is only one person who can do it- Bernie Sanders.  The rest of them are sycophants who will sell their soul to the devil.

Money and Power- whether it's the USA; the World at large or  Thailand. It's no wonder people have lost faith and a demagogue like Trump can be elected.

Sanders may become president if he doesn't die of old age.

But changing the political system (yes, probably needed) but he hardly has the clout to do that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Thaidream said:

Stop with the lapels Bot Right and Left have enough baggage to sink a ship or a Nation. I want to know if there was collusion by anyone- and if  Trump knew or facilitated it- he needs to go. On the other hand if the left or Dems facilitated  false accusations they need to be held accountable.

The American political system is broke- completely compromised and needs to be changed.  There is only one person who can do it- Bernie Sanders.  The rest of them are sycophants who will sell their soul to the devil.

Money and Power- whether it's the USA; the World at large or  Thailand. It's no wonder people have lost faith and a demagogue like Trump can be elected.

Honorable first paragraph ????

2 minutes ago, TonyClifton said:

He's no Hugo Chavez.  I lived in Caracas in the 80's into the 90's.  A lovely country full of lovely people who are warm friendly and when they tell you that my home is your home, they mean it.  And then came Bernie .. er ... Hugo.  And look at it now.  My friend of 35 years, Pablo, can't get medicine for his daughter.  No one dares need a hospital.  It's a horror now.  And you want Bernie to do to the USA what Hugo did for Venezuela.  Shame on you.

are you pissed or smth?

where did I say anything about I want B for president?

I said that he may become president . . .

2 minutes ago, melvinmelvin said:

are you pissed or smth?

where did I say anything about I want B for president?

I said that he may become president . . .

How in the hell would he become President unless supported by the people?  You fooled me, as you seemed quite enthusiastic about the prospect.  Where did I read you incorrectly?

Edited by TonyClifton
  • Confused 1

30 minutes ago, pegman said:

Is he fired yet? Will this go down as the "Monday Morning Massacre"? 

Current breaking news ,Resigned not fired!Try the lemonade the koolaid is tainted

Edited by riclag
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, riclag said:
55 minutes ago, pegman said:

Is he fired yet? Will this go down as the "Monday Morning Massacre"? 

Current breaking news ,Resigned not fired!Try the lemonade the koolaid is tainted

Dead Man Walking...

But it will not stop the witch hunt.

13 minutes ago, TonyClifton said:

Better to give that <deleted> a new place to sleep.  There's a Federal Prison not far from the White House.

Hey TC ,Is it remotely possible  that you could be persuaded to turn on the Admin by other Career Professionals in the Top FBI and DOJ even if you were republican, be honest now! 

7 minutes ago, TonyClifton said:

I'm not sure what you mean by "Admin."

Administration. Let say you fill posts  with your people but prior administrations people are still there,co- mingling , career people .Do you think it's remotely possible these new Trump people could be persuaded to change their opinion,or act against the PT

Edited by riclag

Just now, riclag said:

Administration. Let say you fill posts  with your people but prior administrations people are still there, career people .Do you think it's remotely possible these new Trump people could be persuaded to change their opinion,or act against the PT

Washington needs a huge enema.

• Thanks 1