Thaifriendly thread

ndfdjnd

I use Thai Friendly. It works GREAT for me. Yes, I have a paid subscription. I think it was

99USD for the year. The problem the girls have is the punters who have never even been

to Thailand messaging them. I have talked to several who made the mistake of posting their LINE ID's. They had over 900 men add their LINE ID accounts in the first 24 hours.

Almost none were in Thailand. The main thing the Thai girls need to know for you

to get a response is that you are in Thailand. Tire kickers, time wasters, and dick

pics are what reigns on dating sites from Cheap Charlies

who want everything for free.  

Edited by Ulic
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I wanted to learn some more good pick up lines to use in my first message on TC so I registered using my GF's pics. The idea being I could pick out the one or two good initila messages to her and use them as my own. I believe she is attractive and age 35. I said she was in BKK. What surprised me is how few messages she gets where the guy writes anything. Also, 95% of messages are from guys that live in Europe and one a quick visit. A few girls have complained to me about the quality of guys on TC and that I will be better looking elsewhere, ie when I am out. I would say it is a waste of time for girls unless they want a hookup,

I had my picture taken professionally so I look good (IMHO) and can point to good references for me using a Google search. I am getting a good success rate with attrcative professional girls. But mostly as I talk more additional pictures are forthcoming that look nothing like the girl on TC.

They work fine,depends on what your looking for,fun or permanent relationship.When I moved here joined both sites,had some good times,spent a bit of money getting used to the traps. But all in all it was worth it.

Met some beautiful women,slept with a few but you eventually work out the scammers. Finally met a nice girl from up north,been together 3 yrs now,she is 20 yrs my junior. One thing I learnt after 28 yrs of marriage,never put all your eggs in one basket. Even now if this relationship goes arse up,I still have enough in reserve to start again and live out a nice life.

7 hours ago, White Christmas13 said:

You are talking a lot of bull I am very old I am 70 I never use that sh666t at all I use a proper dating website

yes I pay for it but I have 4 girls coming to see me in the next few months don't ask me to post the pics

again I did before in another tread and i spend already 4 weeks with one of them a few months back just let

me post 1 pic and you tell me how old she is

61.jpg

very nice,send me her number when uve finished please ????

9 hours ago, White Christmas13 said:

You are talking a lot of bull I am very old I am 70 I never use that sh666t at all I use a proper dating website

yes I pay for it but I have 4 girls coming to see me in the next few months don't ask me to post the pics

again I did before in another tread and i spend already 4 weeks with one of them a few months back just let

me post 1 pic and you tell me how old she is

61.jpg

Where did you get this picture of my wife?

9 hours ago, Ulic said:

I use Thai Friendly. It works GREAT for me. Yes, I have a paid subscription. I think it was

99USD for the year. The problem the girls have is the punters who have never even been

to Thailand messaging them. I have talked to several who made the mistake of posting their LINE ID's. They had over 900 men add their LINE ID accounts in the first 24 hours.

Almost none were in Thailand. The main thing the Thai girls need to know for you

to get a response is that you are in Thailand. Tire kickers, time wasters, and dick

pics are what reigns on dating sites from Cheap Charlies

who want everything for free.  

the girls are inundated by any/every lonely guy in the world and reply rate is very low. there is nothing magical about having a paid subscription. they are not going to say "wow" this guy is premium nor i they obliged to reply to any particular member. perhaps you enjoy the non responses even more knowing you paid for them lol.

its just logical they will reply to profiles they are attracted to and unrelated to being paid member or not. if you look like brad pitt youd more likely get a reply than mr premium membership average joe.  no different from the non hooker disco. in addition it is difficult to compete academically/intellectually with thaifriendly girls as most of them have phd's or masters degrees ????

The majority of Thai women would much rather meet a Thai man.

So, figure out why some attractive self proclaimed successful girls on these sites age 30 would want to date a 60 year old Farang?

I have seen model quality girls with old Falang in Bkk in wheelchairs, on crutches, and mentally disabled. I spoke to one at Hooters and he told me 125,000 b a month is what he gives her.  Better then being in a nursing home I guess.

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

The majority of Thai women would much rather meet a Thai man.

So, figure out why some attractive self proclaimed successful girls on these sites age 30 would want to date a 60 year old Farang?

I have seen model quality girls with old Falang in Bkk in wheelchairs, on crutches, and mentally disabled. I spoke to one at Hooters and he told me 125,000 b a month is what he gives her.  Better then being in a nursing home I guess.

well at least there something in common, some compatibility as many of those girls are also mentally disabled

• Haha 1

On 9/25/2018 at 11:17 PM, theguyfromanotherforum said:

If you can't pick up women on Tinder and Thai Friendly in Thailand out of all places then invest in the mirror.

Yep. You're too old.

Move on.

Yo. Guy from another planet... never too old. As Methuselah once said, old ladies are hot, available and lots of fun. Just bide your time and some day you will be old too. 

I must be handsome then 555, I use the free version and get lots of interests on TF.

ps. I don't date hookers or ladyboys.

Just upload a nice picture of yourself and make a funny welcome message and you get lots of interests.

This only applies if you live in Thailand.

Edited by sitanonchai

heres some food for thought

on thaifriendly a gal clicks "interested in me" . she then sends a message with a big hello spelled vertically in caps.  next we exchange many nice and friendly messages.  then i ask for her line or other social media/ instant messaging contact info.  then she replies . " Hi "

i would pull my hair out if only i had more of it left.

this is common mentality on thaifriendly.    erratic, illogic, no sense behavior.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, atyclb said:

on thaifriendly a gal clicks "interested in me" . she then sends a message with a big hello spelled vertically in caps.  next we exchange many nice and friendly messages.  then i ask for her line or other social media/ instant messaging contact info.  then she replies . " Hi "

this is common mentality on thaifriendly.    erratic, illogic, no sense behavior.

Sometimes i smell there must be some kind of industry behind it, like , for example, one woman or man, who is managing multiple profiles.

I am also surprised how there are so many girls 1.75 tall , 60 k. weight with PHD.

Years ago i met genuine ( or half genuine) women there, these days i can't be bothered.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:
32 minutes ago, atyclb said:

Sometimes i smell there must be some kind of industry behind it, like , for example, one woman or man, who is managing multiple profiles.

I am also surprised how there are so many girls 1.75 tall , 60 k. weight with PHD.

Years ago i met genuine ( or half genuine) women there, these days i can't be bothered.

agree.  i have no malice for the farang behind the site and wish him success but what you wrote is also seemingly true. dating sites are not there as goodwill gestures, they are businesses and those running it that invested time and money want to make money (nothing wrong with that)  i knew some it guy involved in a dating site and learned yes, there is manipulation behind the scenes.  the term "e whoring" is when attractive girls make money from such websites by allowing their profiles to be used.  some gals may use to gain instagram or facebook popularity.

given the high % of masters phd's i went to thaifriendly site for women registering and very surprisingly did not see the education checklist translated to thai. either they dont think its important enough to take 1 minute of online translating and see what the terms mean before choosing. or else maybe they choose phd's to elevate their status (thai style)

the last thaifriendly gal i had a date with (educated and real hospital administration job) spent the night at my place (first date) and a couple of days later wanted to borrow 5000 baht. her interest in me evaporated as i did not feel comfortable loaning her money so soon.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, atyclb said:

the last thaifriendly gal i had a date with (educated and real hospital administration job) spent the night at my place (first date) and a couple of days later wanted to borrow 5000 baht. her interest in me evaporated as i did not feel comfortable loaning her money so soon.

Sometimes i get the vague impression that they think we are all stupid :coffee1:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, atyclb said:

Should have had her around for another go (or two) then given her the 5k in the morning over breakfast.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I'm more interested in the 40-50Kg range, 60Kg is way too big.

Not bothered about a PHD, completed junior school will do.

Same here, it was just a comment on the profiles.

Edited by mauGR1
  • Like 1

here's a little interesting bit about dating websites in general:

I had a friend ask me to delete her account on Thaicupid (not Thaifriendly) and when I logged in it popped up a page with about 21 men (3 lines of 3) that she could all message with one click..

not only this, every 2-4 seconds there would be a popup on the left corner saying "this person is new to the website" and popping up notifications with pictures for them to click on.

she had a FREE account, I have a gold account (platinum upgrade is rubbish) and trust me I don't have access to these features, not that I would want them

they already getting flooded by messages so why offer them that (only on women side)

being in mid 30s and fit I do get quite a bit of messages on there but never hundreds per week, maybe 10-15 at most and most of the women that message me are overweight

the rest of the average-beautiful ones are too busy fending off hundreds of useless men per week to care about messaging me

back home I remember registering on a site website, then I'd delete it after meeting someone.. maybe a year or two later registered again and the same exact women who were online 24/7 were still online, just reaping the free dinners and basking in interests.

I think most of those would have been deemed attractive but most of them were single moms as well, smoking cigarettes and had a bunch of pictures in bars.

TL;DR:

women on there once they are messaged by literally hundreds and thousands of men offering them gifts, money, attention and all that, it gets to their head. once they are used to it, I don't think there is a way out of that.

I would probably be a similar person if I looked like Brad Pitt and received hundreds of messages a week, I would be as shitty.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:
3 hours ago, atyclb said:

Should have had her around for another go (or two) then given her the 5k in the morning over breakfast.

Edited 7 minutes ago by BritManToo

im having a little difficulty following you.  u mean roll her over 1 or 2 times more for additional rounds or arrange 1 to 2 more dates?  

3 hours ago, mauGR1 said:
3 hours ago, atyclb said:

Sometimes i get the vague impression that they think we are all stupid :coffee1:

avoid getting the impression that "they think"

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, atyclb said:

avoid getting the impression that "they think"

Of course you are right, in fact i said "sometimes".

It would be wrong to think "they are all the same".

..nonetheless, we look for patterns to form a knowledge..

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, atyclb said:

im having a little difficulty following you.  u mean roll her over 1 or 2 times more for additional rounds or arrange 1 to 2 more dates?  

No, I'm saying 2,500bht is a fair price for longtime, 5,000 I would expect two whole nights.

If she's under 30 years old and slim enough of course, I ain't paying 40 year old fatties!

Edited by BritManToo
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, BritManToo said:
56 minutes ago, atyclb said:

No, I'm saying 2,500bht is a fair price for longtime, 5,000 I would expect two whole nights.

If she's under 30 years old and slim enough of course, I ain't paying 40 year old fatties!

Edited 2 minutes ago by BritManToo

roflmao

• Like 1