Trump, Iran's Rouhani exchange threats, insults on U.N.'s world stage

webfact

12 minutes ago, sukhumvitneon said:

Could you please describe what misogyny is?

Im thinking it would have been quicker to type that one word into your search bar

here’s an idea... try typing that one word into your search bar, and once your up to speed, we can discuss its (correct or incorrect) use. ????

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, The manic said:

At last. A western leader willing to stand up to the UN. He was elected in a democratic country unlike Rouhani and 80% of the UN leaders.

First, my apologies for this dotard. Second, I had nothing to do with it as my vote went elsewhere. The Donald is POTUS but let’s remember the facts. He was elected by a distinct minority as the vast majority of American voters did not vote or voted for other candidates.Yes, I am an American very proud of the ideals that we, at one time, could view in its actions. But I am also a student of history. Whenever Americans get too full of themselves, I remember all the regime changes brought about by a American actions, including Iran. Karma is a bitch. And I am painfully aware of the corruption in buying the representatives who make the laws favorable to those who bought, oops, I mean donated funding to election campaigns.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, farcanell said:

Im thinking it would have been quicker to type that one word into your search bar

here’s an idea... try typing that one word into your search bar, and once your up to speed, we can discuss its (correct or incorrect) use. ????

Didn't answer my question.  I was asking for your definition since the concept is entirely subjective.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, wwest5829 said:

Yes, I am an American very proud of the ideals that we, at one time, could view in its actions. 

The ideals of being the worlds' milking cow.  When NATO/South Korea/Japan pay for their own national defense then we can talk. US should just leave NATO

Edited by sukhumvitneon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, sukhumvitneon said:

Didn't answer my question.  I was asking for your definition since the concept is entirely subjective.

The definition is not entirely subjective... it’s pretty well defined.

if you wish to debate the use of a word.... put forth your argument, that’s on you, not me

to clarify, just in case that’s all too hard for you, my definition is in line with the definitions that you will find , by and large, when you google the word.

15 minutes ago, sukhumvitneon said:

Anyone under its defense umbrella i.e NATO/South Korea/Japan, and any other client states.

Ah, that's why they were laughing at Trump.

And as someone who is from one of the member countries, so 'under the defense umbrella', no, also with the people of those countries the US has lost a lot of respect.

50 minutes ago, sukhumvitneon said:

The ideals of being the worlds' milking cow.  When NATO/South Korea/Japan pay for their own national defense then we can talk. US should just leave NATO

???????????? if an end was declared to the Korean War, perhaps big bully wouldn’t need to continue to have troops in what is effectively a war zone.

the US is not paying for the national defense of these countries, it is paying to maintain a strong military presence, and attempting to maintain its dwindling sphere of influence, at the expense of these countries.

but your right in that NATO might be better off without trump (very very different from without a well led USA).... this will allow a more stable alliance of its remaining members.... whilst the potus is in serious need of a section four under A25.

Edited by farcanell
  • Like 2