Video: Back again! "Topless farang" returns for 'more trouble'

webfact

Video: Back again! "Topless farang" returns for 'more trouble'

2PM.jpg

video screenshot

A video showed one of the now infamous "topless farangs" go back to the garage where they complained about noise earlier in the week.

But this time there were no threats - a man was seen filming in the darkness and was carrying a young child. 

A Thai filming can be heard saying: Back again to cause more trouble. 

The matter ended up in the hands of the Bang Lamung police after two men without shirts who appeared to have imbibed of alcoholic beverage were seen up close and angry at the yard earlier in the week. 

Speculation was rife online as to the nationality of the two men. 

Fearing trouble the Thai owner - who was praised for keeping his cool - told the cops that the men were trespassing on his property. 

They claimed noisy work was going on after 6pm causing annoyance.

The owner has said he has done everything he can to minimize noise for the neighbors.

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-09-27

6 hours ago, Old Croc said:

This sort of behavior is very wrong almost anywhere and certainly in this country

yup, I can think of a few countries (that I lived) that, let alone a foreigner bullying a native in his country, even recording this video  would end in a bloodbath with either a shotgun or machete.

I would say these Thais must be pretty cool guys trying to be nice but even they won't put up too long with this Scot's behaviour

14 minutes ago, pattayadude said:

yup, I can think of a few countries (that I lived) that, let alone a foreigner bullying a native in his country, even recording this video  would end in a bloodbath with either a shotgun or machete.

I would say these Thais must be pretty cool guys trying to be nice but even they won't put up too long with this Scot's behaviour

Ok so just as i told my thai neighbours in sydney Australia that keep slamming their doors to stop it you being a do gooder would blame me.

Your the do gooder type....oh poorvkids bashed the old lady becauze their bored" type.

• Confused 1

This has some racist overtones to it. Lets not forget the farang might be living here right so be more respectful. Back in Aus mainly as a kid i have had the same issues directed at me from having been told to get out of gang areas, had skateboards broken, bashed and bikes stolen, guns pulled on me on the he train, told to turn music down in my car and house, told not to start motorcycles to  go to work, etc etc... All the people doing this were foreigners living in Australia. Thais dont seem to understand farang are people to and we all pretty mucb want peace. Yes these morons went about things the wrong way but bashing them verbally might not be the right thing to do.

In Phuket i had swedes come and intimidate us about noise of machinery i had and also that my dog was too noisy. Its nothing compared to what thais like to complain about me here. Same, same....

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, soistalker said:

You all seem to be taking the Thai side of things. I'll bet the noise at all hours has been getting the farang upset for a while. I can understand that. There are rules for when the shop can make noise, but the rules never are followed by Thais.

Do tell where it even indicates noise was after midnight 

17 hours ago, unamazedloso said:

This has some racist overtones to it. Lets not forget the farang might be living here right so be more respectful. Back in Aus mainly as a kid i have had the same issues directed at me from having been told to get out of gang areas, had skateboards broken, bashed and bikes stolen, guns pulled on me on the he train, told to turn music down in my car and house, told not to start motorcycles to  go to work, etc etc... All the people doing this were foreigners living in Australia. Thais dont seem to understand farang are people to and we all pretty mucb want peace. Yes these morons went about things the wrong way but bashing them verbally might not be the right thing to do.

In Phuket i had swedes come and intimidate us about noise of machinery i had and also that my dog was too noisy. Its nothing compared to what thais like to complain about me here. Same, same....

You must of lived in a very violent area of Australia?

I thought i lived in a bad area of Mount Druitt,and never ever had anything like you happen to me.

but you getting stabbed shot and bashed with skateboards...not that i doubt your stories ????

Edited by georgegeorgia