Forms and info for tferring vehicle

Kenny202

Selling my CBR possibly to a farang buyer but may fall through and sell to a Thai.

I am under the understanding I need to supply copies of my passport, visa, a transfer form, power of attorney form, green book and receipt of sale. Have I missed anything?

If I provide all of these do I need to attend the transport office with the buyer or can he do alone?

I assume I don't need a residents letter to sell?

Same requirements I have to provide for farang or Thai buyer?

Does anyone have a link to where I can download a transfer form and power of attorney form?

My office seems reluctant to provide them unless you are actually there and then doing the transfer with the buyer.

As it turned out filled out the forms but the Thai buyer didn't even look at the green book or paperwork. I handed them to him as a sort of afterthought. I'm guessing he must know someone in the MOT or just basically doesn't care about legalities.

I'm guessing a residents letter wouldn't be required from a seller but if you struck some numpty at the MOT here who didn't have a clue they would ask for it.

Edited by Kenny202

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now