Gran takes "toyboy" lover: He rapes her 12 year old granddaughter making her pregnant

rooster59

On 9/29/2018 at 3:16 PM, toenail said:

I have lived / worked in Thailand over 14 years and here is my observation: Every society has their “bad apples”, but I feel the type of Buddhism practiced in Thailand is focused on going to the temple only and asking for “good merit”. Thousands of donated dollars in community Buddhist wats are spent on building projects instead of helping the poor or needy. What is the percentage of Thais that really learn the teachings of Buddhism? And shouldn’t Thai society start having open discussions of the lack of moral ethics in their society?  Every country is not “perfect” but I detect of Thais preferring to ignore these kind of issues. 

I think you are correct. Many Thais do not practice Buddhism in their daily lives. Buddhist practice comes from your heart mind ...caring more for others than yourself and viewing every sentient beings as part of yourself. Love and compassion are all part of Buddhist teachings but you rarely see them in practice here in Thailand. What they have here, I think , is a fundamental form of Buddhism where you use money to make merit at the temple. And more money translates into more merit. I feel the lack of personal soul searching is partly to blame. Rarely do I get the satisfaction of  conversing  with a Thai in depth about spiritual cultivation. 

2 hours ago, Aupee said:

You want an everyday story of Thai moo ban living. A large percentage live in shacks were they all bed down together. A friend of my had a stepson, return to live at his house, he slept with his granny in the same bed and conned her to buy a motorcycle for him. Oh I failed to mention he was 17 yrs old had slept with granny until he was 14 before he left to live with his dad. He wouldn't work and came back to granny. Now in prison sold the motorbike to buy Yaba and sell it

Now you know why Thai beds are so enormous compared to their Western equivalents. Traditionally, entire families slept and even managed surreptitiously to procreate in them.

My information comes from a reliable source who can't believe her luck at sharing a king-size bed with only one other occupant - who has no idea what surreptitious even means!

ALL religions are about 3 things and 3 things only. MONEY, POWER AND CONTROL OF THE POPULATION.!!! These religions always rip money off of the people who can least afford to give it away but they have been brainwashed over a long period of time.!!!