Have you done stuff with ladyboys?

Fex Bluse

How many straight guys have had experiences with ladyboys?   

257 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

13 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

Perhaps if the Clinton allegory falls on deaf ears you might interpret for us Shakespeare,  "The lady doth protest too much, methinks"

Hmmm?

it is commonly used to imply that someone who denies something very strongly is hiding the truth

OK , lets just say generally :

If you were to ask a person as to whether they are attracted to ladyboys .

If that person is not attracted to ladyboys .

How should that person respond ?

You believe that if that person was to reply with "No , I find them to be repulsive"

That would be proof that they are lying , and they they do really like ladyboys.

So, if they really didnt like ladyboys .

How should they respond ?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, sanemax said:

OK , lets just say generally :

If you were to ask a person as to whether they are attracted to ladyboys .

If that person is not attracted to ladyboys .

How should that person respond ?

You believe that if that person was to reply with "No , I find them to be repulsive"

That would be proof that they are lying , and they they do really like ladyboys.

So, if they really didnt like ladyboys .

How should they respond ?

Not at all.  No one asked you a direct question.  You were presented with a random forum with thousands of choices of threads and topics to respond to.  You chose this one out of thousands to give us your opinion. 

It would be totally different if you were asked a question directly and you replied. 

15 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

I am straight. And I have alot of gay friends.

Open minded people don't typically feel the need to justify their open mindedness by referring to their alleged comfort with the differing sexual preferences of acquaintances. A bit like the 'some of my best friends are black' declaration in the old "I'm not a racist" gambit.

• Like 1

I'm sexually attracted to women, part of that attraction is them having a womb and a vagina.

So I've had a few 'convincing' ladyboys on my lap in the past (OK, so maybe less convincing if I had been sober).

But when I noticed they were lacking the necessary womb and vagina, I lost interest.

Overly enthusiastic tongue thrust in my mouth is always an early warning sign.

I also had a couple of gfs in the past (UK) who didn't have wombs (one had early menopause at age 18, the other cancer at age 23), and I also lost interest in them as soon as they revealed their lack of womanly parts.

I can't really vote as I've had a few minor experiences that I didn't want or invite.

So it was more of a sexual assault situation (involving deception on their part) than an experience.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

On 10/13/2018 at 1:32 PM, Catkiwi said:

Hypocrites are alive and well on this page. My in depth understanding of the forum rules would tend to have me believe that talk of any sexual or discriminatory nature or any talk alluding to prostitution is not permitted.....

Money never changed hands in MY exps so count me out--just a simple encounter between 2 ppl..no sex

9 minutes ago, ChakaKhan said:

Money never changed hands in MY exps so count me out--just a simple encounter between 2 ppl..no sex

Now you've got me intrigued. What sort of encounter was it if there was no sex?

Ahh, I get it, you mean one of those Bill Clinton encounters! ????

• Like 1

On 10/15/2018 at 1:50 PM, balo said:

Interesting , tell us about your experiences there. 

Only one lady boy priest.  He did warn us about hitchhiking to school as that was a common practice back then because there was a person who picked up boys and offered oral sex.  I asked him what was a good time to catch him.  My humor was lost on the clergyman.  

I find a lot of the same kind of priestly attitude here in some of the anti lady boy or stereotyping sex proclivities comments here.  x guys do this or x guys never do this or us x guys are better than you x guys because you have sex with x and we only have sex with y. 

On a positive side no one seems to complain about the age gap with lady boys as is usual in threads about sex here on TV. 

• Confused 1

14 hours ago, marcusarelus said:

Only one lady boy priest.  He did warn us about hitchhiking to school as that was a common practice back then because there was a person who picked up boys and offered oral sex.  I asked him what was a good time to catch him.  My humor was lost on the clergyman.  

I find a lot of the same kind of priestly attitude here in some of the anti lady boy or stereotyping sex proclivities comments here.  x guys do this or x guys never do this or us x guys are better than you x guys because you have sex with x and we only have sex with y. 

On a positive side no one seems to complain about the age gap with lady boys as is usual in threads about sex here on TV. 

I used to be a busboy in the states around late 80s and I biked to work..one of the older dude waiters would slip me shots and offered me a ride home and offered to give me a BJ--I freaked out and took off and told everyone at work--he quit....but here I am decades later saying I got one from a LB...who presented as a lady

• Haha 1

On 10/11/2018 at 10:04 AM, Jingthing said:

You assume wrong. Gay men for the most part strongly prefer dudes. Why be gay otherwise? You're obsessing on genitals. Ladyboys present as FEMALES. Gay men generally prefer people that present as MALES. DUH! 

They are gay men who sleep with men. Nothing to do with straight people.

• Like 1

On 10/14/2018 at 11:29 AM, marcusarelus said:

I certainly didn't say that.  I said you have an interest in lady boys.  Given the right time and place that interests may out. 

So if the topic was murder anyone posting or reading is a murderer waiting to happen?

Or taking it further anyone who watches a crime show wants to kill people and rob banks.

They are gay men who sleep with men. Nothing to do with straight people.
They're mostly not gay men because the vast majority of men going for ladyboys identify as straight or bi. The vast majority of men that identify as gay go for men that present as cisgender men. Ladyboys do not. They present as women.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/12/2018 at 1:30 AM, bbi1 said:

Talking about religion, if someone's a Christian there's no way they they can be Christian and be gay or into ladyboys. Christians can only be straight unless they're fake Christians. As we all know, God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve, or Adam and Steve pretending to be Eve!

A good number of Catholic Priests seem to disagree.

• Haha 1

Apart from the sexual aspect and soley based on my observations:

- Ladyboys, working a regular job in a bar, approaching their 30iest birthday can make for good conversation. For some reasons, (unknown to me), their horizon seems to be broader than their Lady counterparts, including language skills. Compared to them, a conversation with a Lady comes accross to me as rather "bland" and depressingly limited.

Well understood, I am not talking about LB's, hanging around Beach Road.

After a night out on the town (possibly with prior "action"), often times I like to make a last stop at a LB bar. Once established, that there would be no "action" afterwards, an interesting conversation is likely to evolve.
In spite of the outer appearence, basically a boy to boy talk will take place. Not quite possible with a Lady, for obvious reasons. At some point, you can even ask them what their live will look like, at the age of 52......
- Getting tired of answering questions like "where do you come from" at hourly intervals? Getting tired of talking about Football, the messed-up Visa-Situation, Brex-it or Sex-it to Farang "Buddies"?

Well, just bringing another aspect into this LB discussion. All the other (sexual) aspects have already been mentioned. Multiple times and in detail.
Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Jingthing said:

They're mostly not gay men because the vast majority of men going for ladyboys identify as straight or bi. The vast majority of men that identify as gay go for men that present as cisgender men. Ladyboys do not. They present as women.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

The ladyboys are gay guys. Irrevelant how they dress.

A male is a male and no such thing as cis. There are males and females.

Made up 2000 trendy terms mean nothing.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JohnDyson said:

Male and female DNA differ by only 2% MAXIMUM. So, whether someone was born male or female is not that important. If they present as a sexy female with a great tougue, that is what ultimately matters. 

The Y chromosome is 59Mbase long, and the whole genome is 3194Mbase. (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_gene). This means the Y is 1.8% of the genome. Women and men cannot therefore differ by more than this. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JohnDyson said:

No.

Ladyboys are men presenting as women. That is their gender identity and/or presentation.

Gay or straight is about sexual ORIENTATION. 

Sexual orientation and gender identity are not the same things.

That isn't about trendy. 

That's about basic knowledge.

It's worthwhile to know such basic knowledge to understand the willful and blatant IGNORANCE constantly on display here.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, JohnDyson said:

I briefly went out with the hermaphrodite midget who worked as a doorman at Nana plaza.  Does that mean I'm gay or straight?  

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Jingthing said:

No.

Ladyboys are men presenting as women. That is their gender identity and/or presentation.

Gay or straight is about sexual ORIENTATION. 

Sexual orientation and gender identity are not the same things.

That isn't about trendy. 

That's about basic knowledge.

It's worthwhile to know such basic knowledge to understand the willful and blatant IGNORANCE constantly on display here.

Incorrect. Ladyboys are males who want to have sex with males who want to have sex with males. Easy to work out isn't it. Straight guys do not have sex with men. Easy to work out, isn't it. Enjoy your sausage.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Goanna said:

Incorrect. Ladyboys are males who want to have sex with males who want to have sex with males. Easy to work out isn't it. Straight guys do not have sex with men. Easy to work out, isn't it. Enjoy your sausage.

Ladyboys are kind of like a gateway drug.  Once you get used to them the next step is not so difficult. 

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

Ladyboys are kind of like a gateway drug.  Once you get used to them the next step is not so difficult. 

Cisgender Women. Attraction to ladyboys is overwhelmingly about straight and bi men. Gay men overwhelmingly have ZERO sexual attraction to people presenting as women. Also it's not only about the dresses. It's the hormones. It's the breasts. It's the makeup. Etc.

• Thanks 1

How to be gay in 10 easy steps

2. Dress in drag

Even if it's just once for Halloween, go out in the world wearing the clothing of the opposite gender. It will it unleash a personality you didn't even know you had in you and it will make you OK with femininity. So many gay men are afraid of even the slightest bit of swish being detected. "No fems," has been branded into all of our mentality. But one night when the femme is in total control will never make you fear it again. And it will put you in touch with the brave bottle throwers who started the Stonewall Riots back in the day.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/us-news-blog/2012/aug/17/how-to-be-gay-in-10-steps

Edited by marcusarelus
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

How to be gay in 10 easy steps

2. Dress in drag

Even if it's just once for Halloween, go out in the world wearing the clothing of the opposite gender. It will it unleash a personality you didn't even know you had in you and it will make you OK with femininity. So many gay men are afraid of even the slightest bit of swish being detected. "No fems," has been branded into all of our mentality. But one night when the femme is in total control will never make you fear it again. And it will put you in touch with the brave bottle throwers who started the Stonewall Riots back in the day.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/us-news-blog/2012/aug/17/how-to-be-gay-in-10-steps

Taken completely out of context of the entire article. 

Yes, drag queens were a big part of the historic Stonewall riots. It doesn't follow that most gay men are drag queens or that most gay men have any sexual interest in transgender women.

Duh. 

BTW -- I did actually try a drag outfit one time in my younger life for Halloween. It was more of a gender-f---k than real drag though. Hated it. On top of that almost got mugged by some cholos on a bus. Never again. 

I think plenty of straight guys try some drag as well for a lark. Why not? Try anything doesn't mean you're into it or that it defines you.

Edited by Jingthing

Why Do Masculine Gay Guys Look Down On Feminine Guys?  Over half of ‘straight acting’ gay guys think ‘feminine gay men give them a bad reputation.

Why are gay men femiphobic? Part of it is adverse childhood experience.  But I have come to realize that it is not only childhood mistreatment that causes gay men to react negatively to the suggestion that they are, or were, feminine.

http://faculty.wcas.northwestern.edu/JMichael-Bailey/femiphobia.htm

4 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

Why Do Masculine Gay Guys Look Down On Feminine Guys?  Over half of ‘straight acting’ gay guys think ‘feminine gay men give them a bad reputation.

Why are gay men femiphobic? Part of it is adverse childhood experience.  But I have come to realize that it is not only childhood mistreatment that causes gay men to react negatively to the suggestion that they are, or were, feminine.

http://faculty.wcas.northwestern.edu/JMichael-Bailey/femiphobia.htm

Not being sexually attracted to women or transgender women (which describes the vast majority of men that identify as gay men) has nothing to do with hatred of femininity or women. It's about what turns you on. (Or not.)

On the other hand, I would agree that mainstream gay culture has some major flaws in it. But that is NOT the topic here.

Edited by Jingthing

Sorry but i do not care what he sees himself as ,or if he has had his dangly bits chopped off ,or if he looks very attractive(many are) he is still a man and while i have no cares what men do to each other in private,i have no interest in doing it with a man.As i am sure no man has any interest in doing it with me as i am now getting old

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app