Have you done stuff with ladyboys?

Fex Bluse

How many straight guys have had experiences with ladyboys?   

257 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Was accosted by one down on Samui a few years back who was on a scooter and tried to grab my balls as I walked back to my room in Chaweng..I was very civil at first and just laughed it off but when he reached there again I backhanded him!That's my stuff with one..

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, sydneyjed said:

Was accosted by one down on Samui a few years back who was on a scooter and tried to grab my balls as I walked back to my room in Chaweng..I was very civil at first and just laughed it off but when he reached there again I backhanded him!That's my stuff with one..

the civility did not last too long.she probably interpreted your laughing to happiness..  bam... 

On 10/9/2018 at 9:31 PM, RichardColeman said:

If you have with a 'with' just come out and say your gay !

If you've done anything with a ladyboy you're a fag either way! You're still banging a dude either way...

Edited by bbi1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i think most males wont actually admit their interest in lady boys....

some are very beautiful--going with them doesnt make a man gay.

some ladyboys are scary and revolting.

there is a large number of ladyboy  bars in bkk...if there is NO  interest--im sure these bars would not exist...i doubt if the the men going there would like being labelled-gay....

• Thanks 1

I know for sure that SOME of the lady boys,let's say the ones that are finished and done all the way, are more beautifull then some of the nee sayers wifes and that deep in their hart they would love to try. Like the muslims in my country ,that are the worst in discriminating ladyboys ,gays ,transgenders ,or whatever gender ,and scream the hardest that they are durty and a discrace to society , but if you walk in the redlight district 02:00 oclock at night you cannot count how many of them visit the south american transfestites working behind the windows so the people who scream the hardest want it the most 

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, murraynz said:

i think most males wont actually admit their interest in lady boys...

going with them doesnt make a man gay.

If you mean by "going with them" having sex, and the ladyboy had a penis, it definitely means the male is engaged in 'bi-sexual' activity. 

You can call that 'gay,' it isn't a derogatory word last I heard (when used with respect).

2 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

Straight is an absolute value, everything else is divergent. Perhaps there is such a thing as pure gay on the other end.

To visualize it geometrically, straight would be a straight line, gay could be a circle; everything else is an arc. 

I have to admire a mind that can think like that. Can you do it in three dimensions as well?

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Jingthing said:

You assume wrong. Gay men for the most part strongly prefer dudes. Why be gay otherwise? You're obsessing on genitals. Ladyboys present as FEMALES. Gay men generally prefer people that present as MALES. DUH! 

What does DUH stand for?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Kind of like racist laws where if you're 1 percent of something, then you're that thing.

Fight the ignorance! Loving ladyboys is a STRAIGHT thing! Again, if you don't believe me, ask your local ladyboy. She'll tell ya!

You make a lot of sense.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, smotherb said:

Why would you believe that nearly everyone has had at least one encounter with a ladyboy?  Is it because you have and you feel it must be normal?

It is definitely not normal. But that is not to say that apart from anything to do with sex, a homosexual is not normal.

15 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Kind of like racist laws where if you're 1 percent of something, then you're that thing.

Fight the ignorance! Loving ladyboys is a STRAIGHT thing! Again, if you don't believe me, ask your local ladyboy. She'll tell ya!

I'm afraid I can't, I am not saying that there are no ladyboys in my village, but none that I know of.

1 hour ago, murraynz said:

i think most males wont actually admit their interest in lady boys....

some are very beautiful--going with them doesnt make a man gay.

some ladyboys are scary and revolting.

there is a large number of ladyboy  bars in bkk...if there is NO  interest--im sure these bars would not exist...i doubt if the the men going there would like being labelled-gay....

They might not like to be labelled as gay but doing a dude no matter how much they are trying to be dressed up to look like woman is still doing a man, hence gay.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jingthing said:

I've never seen even one stereotypically gay man with a ladyboy. I'm sure it happens but I call TOTAL B.S. on your claim. I think I know where you're coming from. I presume you immediately label ANY MAN with a ladyboy as being a gay man just because they are with a ladyboy. You're entitled to that opinion but I don't share it. Ask the ladyboys themselves who is attracted to them? They will tell you -- STRAIGHT MEN. Often, they are extremely hostile to gay men I'm not sure exactly why but perhaps because they know gay men are generally not tempted by them. 

"They will tell you -- STRAIGHT MEN." They may be attracted to them, but if they return that attraction they are definitely not straight.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, sydneyjed said:

I think you were wrong to backhand him, if, as you say you laughed it off.

He may have thought that because you laughed it of, you approved of what he was trying to do.

Why did you not let him know that you disapproved what he was trying to do when he tried to

grab your'e balls?