Video: In cold blood: Cop shoots neighbor dead because of loud bike exhaust

webfact

14 minutes ago, trainman34014 said:

Ah; two Thai A/holes, one with a noisy Exhaust the other with a Uniform and a Gun, add Thainess to that and shots ring out loud.  You can take the Savages out of the Jungle but you can't take the Jungle mentality out of the Savages !

You don't sound like you like or appreciate Thai people. 

Did I misunderstand your post?

When they do catch the cop, I like to recommend he be moved to (in)active duty where I live..  Noisy motorcycles are a pain here.

....although I do like the suggestion that he should have shot the motorcycle instead...or at least as a warning shot.

Give that cop a medal!

All joking aside, but conventional forms of punishment in the form of fines simply don't deter these simpletons from modifying their cars, bikes, trucks, etc. with the sole intention of making them sound louder and cooler. 

Edited by djayz
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Redline said:

He did as many have dreamed of.  A few copycats, and it may have a quiet effect 

Sometime I also dream about slapping all these annoying loud children and I dream about telling their horrible parents to take care of their brats.

But then I only dream about it and I would never ever do it.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CharlieH said:

Is what happens when "people" carry guns, worse when its people with a rank!

Should leave guns to evaluated trained professionals!

I remember many years ago when a military man double-parked on Rama 4 Road and a security guard asked him to move his car. The military man shot him dead. Nothing changes. Just the way it is in the Land of Smiles, where a wrong word to the wrong person over nothing at all can get you killed. Such a wonderful place.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bkksteve123 said:

I can appreciate a nice sounding motorcycle, but those small single cylinder bikes with loud pipes are the worst sound ever. Why would anyone do that?

Either way, hope the cop pays the full price for this. He could have just fined the guy, or confiscated the bike, legally they have the right to as any modifications are illegal in Thailand.

"Why would anyone do that?"  Because they are scum, and not right in the head.

6 hours ago, Bangel72 said:

In no way condoning the actions here but more has to be done about the noisy exhausts, preferably through efficient legal means.

You are spot on 

This noisy bike's need to get stopped and confiscated their bikes 

But ofcores no one should be shot 

But I can see the dilemma because they don't care about rules and regulations 

I wish there were some kind of universal exhaust that were available. The Thai police could sell it at cost to whomever has a loud (old) or custom made exhaust. Police can help put it on then and there. Consider it a warning. If they are caught removing it then confiscate the bike.