Ukraine's Poroshenko - Putin wants my whole country

webfact

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

No I'm American.

My grandparents lived in Ukraine when it was Russia and fled for their lives first to Cuba. 

Don't make assumptions. I am not pro Ukraine or pro Russia in this conflict. I just think Ukraine deserves to keep their sovereign lands just as any other sovereign nation. If Ukraine was stealing Russian land, I would oppose that too. 

Nice one ,if only it was not for your never ending anti Putin bashings only because your personal prejudice one would believe this post????????????

1 minute ago, BestB said:

Nice one ,if only it was not for your never ending anti Putin bashings only because your personal prejudice one would believe this post????????????

Why would I care if you believe it? What would I with a family background of relatives running for their lives from Ukraine be attached to Ukraine? I am not. I know their government is deeply flawed. But it's their country, Russia should BACK OFF!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BestB said:

Well let’s see, right now clown declared martial law because Russia is invading . So please show me evidence of Russia invading ?

Back in 2014 same clown was also screaming Russia invading and Russian army is in Ukraine . Yet no martial law was declared 

So tell me were they invading then or invading now and explain for the stupid people with so much proof of Russian army being in Ukraine , any reason why martial law was not declared ?

I won't waste my time on responding to transparent baits from you. Others interested should simple google Russian soldiers in Ukraine where you can see hundreds of credible articles and also even an acknowledgement by Putin that he has sent Russian military advisers there. Nobody honest and credible denies there have been Russian soldiers in Ukraine during the many years of this conflict. Again, do you really think people are that stupid?

Talking with you might be a little bit more interesting if you were at least more HONEST.

I don't believe that you actually believe that there haven't been Russian soldiers involved in this conflict, yet you try to sell something that is totally unbelievable. 
That's why I see your posts as unadulterated PROPAGANDA. 

Which is another reason I asked before what is your affiliation. That's relevant when a member is spewing lots of obvious propaganda. But I respect your decision not to respond to that but of course not responding says something too. 

Edited by Jingthing

14 hours ago, Jingthing said:

I won't waste my time on responding to transparent baits from you. Others interested should simple google Russian soldiers in Ukraine where you can see hundreds of credible articles and also even an acknowledgement by Putin that he has sent Russian military advisers there. Nobody honest and credible denies there have been Russian soldiers in Ukraine during the many years of this conflict. Again, do you really think people are that stupid?

Talking with you might be a little bit more interesting if you were at least more HONEST.

I don't believe that you actually believe that there haven't been Russian soldiers involved in this conflict, yet you try to sell something that is totally unbelievable. 
That's why I see your posts as unadulterated PROPAGANDA. 

Which is another reason I asked before what is your affiliation. That's relevant when a member is spewing lots of obvious propaganda. But I respect your decision not to respond to that but of course not responding says something too. 

Naturally you will not waste time because Putin bashing is your sole and only purpose, 

Facts and actual chain of events make no difference to you, nor are you able to hold up or defend your position. Just jumping all over the place each time you get cornered with facts.

15 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Why would I care if you believe it? What would I with a family background of relatives running for their lives from Ukraine be attached to Ukraine? I am not. I know their government is deeply flawed. But it's their country, Russia should BACK OFF!

And back to nonsense, Unless you have just woken up, it WAS Ukrainian ships that were in Russian waters, not other way around. It was Ukrainian spies entering Russia illegally, not other way around.

On 11/29/2018 at 3:12 AM, Tug said:

I agree that putin wants to annex Ukraine that’s a rough spot to be in and putin knows the time is right because of the power vacuum in the USA and Donald’s attacks on NATO 

And what metod did you use to analyze the situation, to get to that conclusion?

Well done sir! Respect

Im just waiting for Canada to get their muppet prime minister, it will change the whole situation. 

16 hours ago, BestB said:

I will say this. I would much rather be accused of "bashing" murderous dictator Putin (what's not to bash?) than be accused of being his SHILL and propagandist. 

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

I will say this. I would much rather be accused of "bashing" murderous dictator Putin (what's not to bash?) than be accused of being his SHILL and propagandist. 

good to see you will take any opportunity to throw in some bashing, no matter how irrelevant or off topic is it ????

2 minutes ago, BestB said:

good to see you will take any opportunity to throw in some bashing, no matter how irrelevant or off topic is it ????

Do you really think people are that stupid? Look at the bloody HEADLINE of this topic. Putin is in it. I really wonder what your affiliation is. So aggressive and persistent in shilling for the murderous Russian dictator. It defies logic. 

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

Do you really think people are that stupid? Look at the bloody HEADLINE of this topic. Putin is in it. I really wonder what your affiliation is. So aggressive and persistent in shilling for the murderous Russian dictator. It defies logic. 

Ohhh i see, because Putin is mentioned its a green light to start Putin bashing. Roger that 

1 minute ago, BestB said:

Ohhh i see, because Putin is mentioned its a green light to start Putin bashing. Roger that 

Read the headline more carefully. Trying to portray that murderous dictator as an innocent victim of bullying doesn't pass the small test. Enough is enough. GOODBYE. 

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Read the headline more carefully. Trying to portray that murderous dictator as an innocent victim of bullying doesn't pass the small test. Enough is enough. GOODBYE. 

Do you not read past headlines? Is that all you need to go on factually incorrect rants?

Your clown Poroshenko has been screaming Russia invading for 5 years already and we are yet to see any of the sort.

But each time he screams he gets 500 000 000 euros. Funny that

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BestB said:

So when was it problematic to bash politicians you do not aggree with? Politicians need bashing and corrections, to form an opinion, so we can form them. Not always with success, as we see the fame of Trump, but we can hope for better in the future, since China is growing as our biggest enemy. Silent but fast

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

So when was it problematic to bash politicians you do not aggree with? Politicians need bashing and corrections, to form an opinion, so we can form them. Not always with success, as we see the fame of Trump, but we can hope for better in the future, since China is growing as our biggest enemy. Silent but fast

He has his own prejudice for bashing Putin, nothing to do with Putin international politics.

He made is clear some time ago

22 hours ago, BestB said:

He has his own prejudice for bashing Putin, nothing to do with Putin international politics.

He made is clear some time ago

I understand Putin, but I do not understanding why Nato want to push it so far! Nato = USA

17 minutes ago, Hummin said:

I understand Putin, but I do not understanding why Nato want to push it so far! Nato = USA

World dominance, arms sales, control of the seas. How else do you get multi billion dollar budgets without an imaginary enemy ????

1 hour ago, BestB said:

World dominance, arms sales, control of the seas. How else do you get multi billion dollar budgets without an imaginary enemy ????

History shows there is only real enemies, no doubt about that. I will rather be allie with Usa than Russia, and I have no what so ever doubt about that either. In the other hand, we do not prevent conflict if we continue to push it to far. You have to know when to stop when you are teasing the big bear. 

Edited by Hummin

10 minutes ago, Hummin said:

History shows there is only real enemies, no doubt about that. I will rather be allie with Usa than Russia, and I have no what so ever doubt about that either. In the other hand, we do not prevent conflict if we continue to push it to far. You have to know when to stop when you are teasing the big bear. 

Do not agree at all, history shows we create enemies based on whatever one side looking to gain and then that side pushes and pushes until an open out conflict

7 minutes ago, BestB said:

Do not agree at all, history shows we create enemies based on whatever one side looking to gain and then that side pushes and pushes until an open out conflict

Human nature is to conquer and secure resources for survivel, or to fear attack from potential enemies stealing our land, resources and killing us. That fraction of insecurity leads to paranoia. 

Im wondering what you do not aggree with? Human nature? 

5 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Human nature is to conquer and secure resources for survivel, or to fear attack from potential enemies stealing our land, resources and killing us. That fraction of insecurity leads to paranoia. 

Im wondering what you do not aggree with? Human nature? 

I do not agree with your previous post stating there are only real enemies, as i said, we create enemies.

Russia is a perfect example of how we create enemies, There was no conflict and good relations with Russia until US decided to meddle in Ukraine and assist with overthrowing elected government.This is about the time when relations started t sour.

What did US think was gonna happen when you start meddling on Russian borders? Russia will just sit idle and watch, of course not

Russia responded to protect its interest and responded in kind.

On 11/29/2018 at 1:24 AM, webfact said:

Ukraine's Poroshenko - Putin wants my whole country

I'm glad the proofreader was on ball with this article.  It could've easily have been 'Putin wants my hole' which would equally make as much sense.  

9 minutes ago, BestB said:

I do not agree with your previous post stating there are only real enemies, as i said, we create enemies.

Russia is a perfect example of how we create enemies, There was no conflict and good relations with Russia until US decided to meddle in Ukraine and assist with overthrowing elected government.This is about the time when relations started t sour.

What did US think was gonna happen when you start meddling on Russian borders? Russia will just sit idle and watch, of course not

Russia responded to protect its interest and responded in kind.

I aggre Nato is pushing their limits as stated before, but Ukraine is just one chess piece on the world map, where we are intervene and try to influence, as Russia do as well. Not to mention key countries in today conflicts Afghanistan, Syria, Iran, Jemen 

19 minutes ago, Hummin said:

I aggre Nato is pushing their limits as stated before, but Ukraine is just one chess piece on the world map, where we are intervene and try to influence, as Russia do as well. Not to mention key countries in today conflicts Afghanistan, Syria, Iran, Jemen 

The only difference is Ukraine shares 2300 km border with Russia and shares 0 with US and never did.

Europe had no dealings or much interest with Ukraine besides having Russian gas pass through.

Russua also stayed out of Syria and was more compromising with Iran until CIA meddled in Ukraine and it snow balled from there.

• Like 1

I think it's time for everybody to forget about the Yanks and start acting like adults... message goes to Europeans, Russians, Ukrainians... The truth is like this:

Russia and Europe need each other... another truth - Russia and Ukraine need each other... If politicians in these countries understand this and act upon this obvious truth - I think things will immediately start moving in the right direction... thinking or talking about "war" is childish and complete nonsense imo ???? Guys in Washington will be the only winners as usual if Europeans/Russians/Ukrainians keep help to escalate this instead of acting like adults and take serious steps to de-escalate and start trading with each other instead of trying to hurt each other... simple logic really.

• Like 1