Multiple Entry Non imm O (marriage) from Phnom Penh

Hello,

Does anyone know if it's possible now to get a Multiple Entry Non imm O (marriage) from Phnom Penh?

I saw on the embassy website that it seems possible: http://www.thaiembassy.org/phnompenh/en/services/1435/21866-Non-Immigrant--O-(THAI-SPOUSE).html

But also saw a fairly recent thread (2017) where Ubonjoe says it's a no go: 

Anyone know what the current situation is and/or why it was or is considered a no go for a multiple entry?

I will have the 400k to show in a Thai bank if needed and fancy a trip to Phnom Penh over Laos but don't fancy going if they don't issue them.

I would consider HCMC or Bali too so if anyone has any info about those two embassies for getting a multi entry visa (non o - marriage) that would also be useful.

Thanks in advance

Hello,

Does anyone know if it's possible now to get a Multiple Entry Non imm O (marriage) from Phnom Penh?

I saw on the embassy website that it seems possible: http://www.thaiembassy.org/phnompenh/en/services/1435/21866-Non-Immigrant--O-(THAI-SPOUSE).html

Anyone know what the current situation is and/or why it was or is considered a no go for a multiple entry?

I will have the 400k to show in a Thai bank if needed and fancy a trip to Phnom Penh over Laos but don't fancy going if they don't issue them.

I would consider HCMC or Bali too so if anyone has any info about those two embassies for getting a multi entry visa (non o - marriage) that would also be useful.

Thanks in advance

HCMC is a better choice - next-day service and can be 1-year Multiple-Entry.  PP takes 4 days, not friendly, and possibly a 90-day single-entry only (not all consulates offer the 1-year multiple-entry version).

I don't recall reports on these Visas from Bali - in general more friendly, but follow the rules issued from the Embassy in Jakarta (and not sure what those are).

Hello,

Thanks in advance

I'm sorry I can't advise definitely. However I have heard many times re Phnom Penh that an agent is highly recommended. If your already in pp then that might be best option. 

As for members correcting me. I already stated, I have not personally applied. Just relating second hand info. As for Saigon if your visa exempt, that's a great chill place. Also consulate good. But again I only ever obtained tourist visa there. Ubonjoe will give definitive advice